Why is the USA the only country that is obsessed with their military?

Why is the USA the only country that is obsessed with their military?
Why is no other country(even North Korea) as obsessed with military as the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiiFOL6UepY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we need it to protect freedom around the world

youtube.com/watch?v=yiiFOL6UepY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. Sorry for interrupting this glorious thread. Keep on going....

Because their country was build on wars

Hey, Vlada.

because this is a world where might is right

and he with the bigger might has the bigger right

Because most of our allies are cunts

Just found this ugly meme telling truths... Might aswell stick it in this ugly thread.

Now show the chart comparing the number of military stations around the world.

In case of another Japanese sneak attack

no anglo deserves any worthy ally. :^)

eye for an eye

tooth for a tooth

knife in the back for a knife in the back

;_;

muh freedom and democracy

most countries pay america for their military, america makes it's own

good point

>filename

It results in cool things being made. Don't you guys like cool things?

Only when I get to own them

fuck the government though

>Why is no other country(even North Korea) as obsessed with military as the USA?

You both sound like you should be friends.

Matching intellects.

> cool things
> cost you as much you could already have several colonies on the mars or free healthcare and education like in 1st world countries.

When did we hurt you.
We named a whole bunch of stuff in the NYC area after Pulaski and Kosciusko. Also Jersey City has a Katyn memorial.

if youre an alpha male like me (which youre not) your #1 priority in your short miserable life is to own the most deadly weapons you can obtain through any means necessary

Brazilians are very obsessed with the military too.

Because the rest of the world needs us to babysit them? It's not just the military, they need our civilian agencies' help too.

Poles are often mad that we didn't start WWIII with the Soviet Union over them.

Saudi Arabia actually spends 13.7% on their military. More than Russia.

If the Netherlands would do that we'd spend more than 91 billion a year on military.
Making the Netherlands the 3th military in the world.

Belgium is pathetic. Not only because of what you posted by the French were planning all their raids in Molenbek.

as far as any real pole who knows his history is concerned, americans are no better than russians.

That would be nice desu

>not starting thermonuclear war over poland is the same as raping it over hundreds of years

Fug, the chinese are starting to catch up. We need to pump more in.

A lot of people also tend to forget Japan is a modern economy the size of France and the UK combined. They could turn into a major power in no time if they cared about military.

what ever yankee scum

just dont come crying to us when the chinks come nipping at your testicle.

you utter blew your reputation and any trust from our side with your little iraq bullshit

pls don't bully, I had nothing to do with iraq

You clearly don't need help mocking your insecurities.

I'm glad we are anonymous. For your own sake.

I still dismiss you hereby so we don't advance to your standard dick size comparison routine.

I guess that's also one of the reasons why the USA wants to "protect" them. So they aren't going to protect themselves.

shortly before I moved out of your shithole

sold my SS# to an illegal Paco

then I sold my US passport to some Ahmed in the middle east who may or may not have been affiliated with terrorists

then I burned my US neutralization papers in a ceremony to denounce any alliance with the USA

it's just too bad I didnt own any land in your shithole, I would have donated it to some Native American organization.

the us military is filled with redneck from the middle/south and some ghetto inner city criminals
no one is obsessed with them and no one cares if they die
i live in san diego and cheer when they are killed

Yes and no. Japan's budget deficit is even more horrid than that of the US, and that's with Japan's ~1% GDP expenditures on military and with Americans waging costly wars abroad for pretty much the entire recent history. If Japan wanted to arm itself, where would the necessary money materialize from?

Gotta go back Pablo

In the Netherlands we are constantly doing budget cuts, so I don't see why other countries can't. Unless you're Greece.

>le ISIS is America's fault meme

This is just an SJW argument to detract from the fact that Muslims are mass-murdering lunatics.

>Why is no other country(even North Korea)
Seriously?

Put some money on Belgium to be the first country in Europe occupied by Islamists.

Thank me later.

>Muslims are mass-murdering lunatics
muslim world is really somewhere in middle ages, but US fault exists, it's not a meme, though saudis and qatar intercepted.

>mass-murdering lunatics

Like... The USA?

Because we've purposefully cast soldiers as messianic figures who are willing to throw down their lives to preserve the Republic and its values. It started in the Civil War

If what you've said is true, does that change the fact that Muslims are dangerous?

>Like... The USA?