BIG MACEDONIAN GROWTH

CRANES EVERYWHERE

BIG MACEDONIAN CAPITAL

youtube.com/watch?v=hoBQRhNbreI

Is ajvar like zacusca?

What a useless waste of money.
Slavs are sub-humans.

To me it looks like the same thing

Which one of you autists is TRI_MORETA-ing on Sup Forums?

Look how bulgarians can speak fluent macedonian

I am impressed. I thought the guy was a shqip living here because he speaks flawless but hates us

thesoutheastpassage.com/podcast/fotiadis-greek-serbian-friendship/

Germans have been doing this for a couple of centuries.
When the archeological boom started and the "white man burden" shifted towards reviving classical european culture (about the time when romanians decided they want to be french), the germans were triggered that they have no history or heritage, so they started constructing fake old monuments and buildings.
The Museum Island in Berlin has a few really nice ones, if you are in the EU there is no reason not to spend a couple of days there, cheapo travel and entries.

Zacusca sârbească = ajvar

+b0xeRa Koi Makedonci be sugljo eden prost? Ajde kazi mi koj ve saka, pokazi mi kogo si prasal, a i tie sto rekle taka gledaat na svetot optimisticki, deka site treba da se sakaat, deka se' e vo red, deka ne treba da ima karanici megju nas itn. a cekaj, ti tolku ako ne sakas togas sto kur pod sekoe video komentiras negirajkji ne? a? Da citam istorija, i 100 pati povekje istorija znam od tebe. Ete kje ti kazam, vo Bugarsko Egzarhiskite ucilista se izucuval Bugarski, vo patrijarsiskite ucilista se izucuval Grcki, da ne imas problem sega i so toa? A znaes li ti kolku ne boli kurot za EU? Dojdi i prasaj gi lugjeto sto mislat pa togas kje si go dobies odgovorot. Ako sakas da znaes vie ste tie sto najmnogu isceznuvate, ima na kanalot "Seeker Daily" odi i vidi da se uveris. A cekaj be ti mislis li deka nas ni e gajle dali vie ne sakate ili ne :D? HAHhahahaha daaaa be umrevme nie za vas, po cel den placeme po vas :/ Daa pasosite gi upotrebuvaat lugjeto da rabotat po Evropa, i nie vi davame gorivo i hrana, neli znaes deka tuka kupuvaat vasite? Eejjjj nie ve ranime. I ne zboruvam na Bugarski tuku na Makedonski, a ti gledam si pocnal i na Makedonski da zboruvas, epa taka e koga te vlecat korenite, kje sfatis deka si Makedonec :)

Yes, minus the mushrooms, plus carrots.

By the way, if you aren't aware, zacusca means "breakfast" in slavic languages.

>romania are you latin
>veche da

serbia is a useless shithole

stop it

zakuska means appetizer in serbian

i don't recall anyone calling economic migrants in this thread

I was under the impression we got zacusca from russians in 1700's/1800's. In here, breakfast is just "masa de dimineata" (the morning table/the morning food) or the french "mic dejun" (little dejun).

Does zakuska mean to taste in romanian

why?
serbians are not better than turks
shame to greece for helping murderers
shame to greece for helping slavs

>serbians are not better than turks
how come? Serbs actually fought Turks, if it wasn't for Serbs, Turks would attack Austria directly with a lot more power and probably invade half of the Europe

based greece

are you being serious

No, it's just the name of this specific food. Taste is "gust".

There is ZERO nutrition in that shit

Not a lot of calories either

It's a weird food

According to russian dictionaries it comes from church slavic (old bulgarian) word кѫcaти, or kǫsati, and it means to try how something tastes.

>tfw we use gušt as well

da, zasto?

You say "kusni sine" when your dad cums in your mouth

Yeah, but it tastes great, and that's what matters. I used to eat it by the boatload when I was a babby.

Come home, vlach man.

those are not made out of styrofoam, tho

>There is ZERO nutrition in that shit

There is plenty of sugar in it, what are you talking about?
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences tested a lot of brands, and the lowest caloric one was 79 ccal for 100 grams, the highest caloric one was 205 ccals for 100 grams. All had most of their calories in carbohydrates - the sugar to conserve it and the natural sugars from the ingredients.

Pitam zato što su i Srbija i Bosna pale bez ijedne veće bitke. Ne vidim šta su to Srbi epski uradili, osim ako ne veruješ u memu zvanu ustanak 1594.

that doesn't make any sense in serbian t b h

>hey Romania, so you are not a slav?
>Da
>What do you think about the ottomans?
>Dusman
>What's your favorite breakfast?
>Zacusca

t. german construction lobby

Zacusca is not my favorite breakfast, and we don't eat it for breakfast anyway. My favorite breakfast is eggs and sausages (oua si carnati).

80 cal is salad tier

They ask me if I'm Greek

I say really really

>Dusman
That's a Persian word tho

serbs and turks both scum

All slavs should be killed and their cities should be bombed.

In bulgarian, at least in cities, zacusca has taken the meaning "fast food", referring to all the bread like foods people buy to eat while walking to school or work in the morning.

They even put it on stores, so instead of "bakery", the shop has a label "zacusca" in it.

Dushman is iranian for "enemy" or "rival".
The ottomans took it, because they liked to pretend they are persians.

Here it's just food spread. You put it on bread and eat it whenever you want.

what does that even mean? The buildings you build is basically concrete covered with elements from styrofoam. The germans atleast use real rock for the detailed elements.
You are literally building china-tier knockoffs of what germans do.

those look so fancy compared to the ones in china

lifo.gr/articles/greece_articles/123436

>Για την kατάσταση στη διkή της χώρα, επίσης γνωρίζει λίγα πράγματα πια. «Από τότε που έφυγα, δεν ασχολούμαι πολύ. Με νοιάζει φυσιkά για τους διkούς μου, αλλά τις προάλλες που μίλησα με τον πατέρα μου μού είπε: "Nehir, μη γυρίσεις. Μάλιστα, είναι πολύ πιθανό σε λίγο να έρθουμε kι εμείς εkεί"
> είναι πολύ πιθανό σε λίγο να έρθουμε kι εμείς εkεί"

How do you call yesterday's bread with margarine spread, cold cut preserved meat and boiled egg slices in romanian?

t. not building even chinese knockoffs

senvvis also margarine is vile

what about banitza and mărțișor

You retard we use bricks, concrete and styrofoam is mandatory in construction because we use it for isolation. Those buildings in berlin will use styrofoam too.

t. son of a real estate guy

Scientists were still lying to us that margarine is healthy while I was eating it with every meal.
I think it was in the late 90s that the trend turned away from it, before that it was what everyone gave their children.

I really don't know why they even sell margarine anymore, maybe for lactose intolerant people?

It's insulation in English
t. A smarter person

Pâine veche/pâine de ieri cu margarină, salam și felii de ou fiert.

I don't know what banitza is and mărțișor isn't the same thing as martenitsa.

why the fuck would we? Building neo-renaissance shit in 21st century is cringy as fuck. The germans are probably re-building a structure tore down in the wars. If not, they are doing it to keep the soul of the area.
Skopjans are literally building "ancient" shit from scratch in area where no such shit ever existed, surrounded of gommie-era blocks.

hurensohn

>real estate
>in a fake country

This is how "old town" Sofia looks like, this is our cultural heritage.
webstage.bg/izchezvashtata-balgariya/392-portreti-na-izchezvashtata-sofiya.html

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

I do not understand how there are still Greeks who see you sub-humans as friends.

It is a very cheap and reasonably caloric way to turn old bread into somewhat tolerable food. I imagine poverty struck people buy it? Maybe some nostalgic ones as well. People will romanticise anything from their childhood.

in Romania there is the "post" (sabbatical/fast) when people aren't allowed to eat any meat/diary so it's still popular i think

>bulgarian soldiers occupy bulgaria during ww 2
>one of the soldiers asks a little macedonian girl
>"did you take a bath, little girl"?
>little girl replies "eпa дa"
>"congratulations, now you are a clean bulgarian"

:D D:DĎD:DD:DD

Thats the rebuilding of a castle in Berlin, destroyed during WWII. Opposite to your kitsch it was actually existing. The construction cost for it alone are 1bn and what you see isnt styrofoam but mramor.

>bulgarian soldiers occupy bulgaria

Sure you are smart man

are you fucking stupid? The germans use fucking stone for the columns and decorations. Your decorations are pic related, you retarded fuck.
In 20-30 years that metal will rust out and turn into dust, turning your "dank" ancient architecture in death traps that can collapse over your hollow heads at any moment.

Haven't seen or heard of anyone still eating margarine in the past ten years. People use butter instead.

Als
>Romanians
>Fasting
Loving every laugh.

Yeah, it was a kitsch castle 100 years ago, now it is actually a historic thing because it blew up.

Boo hoo every building we built "was actually existing" before it means nothing the principle is the same, we're not the only ones doing it

slav subhuman

>ancient and long lasting architecture for an ancient and long lasting nation

old building in sofia are beautiful. Too bad fat assholes leave them to rot and crumble so they can build a mall or commieblock on their place.

i've been away for 6 years but i'm pretty sure old women in the country side still buy it for when they fast

ikibey you ready?

fuck bulgaria

Кyc кyc

If you invest now in buildings in the gypsy/arab infested old city centre I guarantee you that youll go out with 300% profit and up in 15-20 years.

>we're not the only ones doing it
you literally are. Also you are the only dumbasses that instead of being ashamed of it you cheer for it.

we should invest in your extermination

We don't even know if Bulgaria will be an independent country in 20 years, or if the lev won't go into hyper inflation.

underrated post

turkey should get all of bulgaria

>implying macedonia is not bulgaria

two states one nation

kuskus is arabic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couscous

It clearly isn't, which is why we lost three wars fighting for it.

The idea of these old houses in city center was not to get profit out of them. People just lived in them. It would be a better investment if we had the pre-WWII architecture as a tourist trap, rather than what we have now.

Soon, brother.

>sofia tourism

I live here and I still don't walk around the "old town", there is literally nothing of worth. Sofia is an ugly city.