Iran nuclear deal

Can anyone explain me the context of Trump and his defense secretary being against the Iran nuclear deal? Iran was among the countries that the neocons under W. Bush wanted to attack right from the beginning. Frankly, the Obama administration did nothing to stop the democracy export and carried on with the neocons general strategy: they backed the Arab spring, topledd Qaddafi's regime and tried to do the same with Assad in Syria. In this context, the Iran deal seemed like the only sane step of the Obama administration, normalizing the relations with Iran and ending the warmongering. Although keeping Assad, Iran's important ally under pressure is a bit counterproductive in this aspect.Now Trump says he is going to stop meddling with the Middle East while not liking the Iran deal. Basicly doing a 180 degree turn compared to what Obama was doing. Letting Syria off the hook while starting squeezing Iran. How does this make sense? It seems entirely contradictory. If he doesn't want to continue with the wars and regime changes why is he so hostile against Iran?

On the other hand, countries that didn't like the Iran deal include: Israel, Saudi-Arabia, other gulf monarchies.
How about that?

Though Saudis, Katar, the Emirates and others poured money into the Clinton Foundation countlessly, so that hardly makes any sense either. I just can't get my head around this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=_luaAHcqZO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does trump love austria so much?

No one gets it, it's just usual paranoia of old as shit politicians. Some unironically think iran will rise up and come for them, but iran is really just a toothless dog.

He wants to save Israel

Your mistake is that you assume Trump has some sort of coherent policy, that is not the case.
The Americans hate us because we're trying to stop them dictating the policies of this region. The Democrats believe the best way to stop us from doing that is sanctions and diplomacy, the Republicans believe the best way is to use military force.

Why do Americans want to protect Israel as if its their own parents? Weird t b h.

And your mistake is assuming Republicans=/=Trump.
It should have been clear by now that Trump was hated by the entire mainstream political estabilishment, not just Democrats, but Republican estabilishment as well.

>And your mistake is assuming Republicans=/=Trump
Where did I say that?

You implied by talking about Republicans, as if Trump would do the same as them.

because israel only exists because of america, and because those fucking lunatics were allowed to have nukes we all go down if israel goes down

I talked about both Democrats and Republicans.
What I said about Trump was that he doesn't have a coherent policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

is this true? if i visit your country people would give me free food and invite me to dinner everywhere?

How do you know?
Perhaps he just doesn't like something about the deal. He didn't specifically say anything hostile towards Iran itself.

Can you sum up shortly what the deal meant to Iran, what rights and obligations did you gain by it? I'm not fully aware of the details.

I don't know. I know I wouldn't, but I have social anxiety so it's not like I represent the average Iranian.
We basically agreed to more nuclear inspections and surveillance than any other country in the world for many years, during which we'll have to severely limit our enrichment activities. This is while the NPT agreement specifically gives countries the right to develop peaceful nuclear tech.
In return, the west has agreed to stop fucking our economy up on the level they were doing before the agreement.
Somehow some Americans have got it into their heads that this was a bad deal for them.

It all falls into place when you realize Trump isn't going to stop fucking with the ME, really. Iran will always be an enemy of the west.

>Iran dindu nuffin
wew

What, is killing Iraqis a bad thing now?

never started a war since modern era 2bh
they were always the one that was attacked

Yeah, i don't see how that can be considered so bad.

Persians cannot be trusted. they're imperialists who want total dominance of the region. They're also false Muslims.

They created a monster and now the monster is in control of them. "American exceptionalism"

t est

Trump is a cuck and will suck the wahabi dick as the good jewish lapdog he is.

*tips thwab*

Iran should have nukes t b h

Iran = secular and western

Saudi = batshit theocracy

The deal started out good until randomized inspections was thrown out by Obama.

Republicans didn't like the Iran deal. They thought it was too soft, and had hidden riders which curtailed US freedom of action in other parts of the Middle-East.
Democrats thought the same, albeit to a lesser degree. But since it was Obama's pet project, they were more supportive.
There's more to say on that, but that's the short version.

Trump alternatively said he would rip up the deal, police it very hard, etc. He hasn't been clear. We'll have to see what his actual policy will be. I doubt he will trash it.
General Mattis never, ever said he was against the JCPOA. He said it was an imperfect agreement, which I think even the supporters of the document would agree with.

A talk Mattis had on Iran in general, which spends alot of time on the JCPOA, is here, so you can judge his views for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=_luaAHcqZO4

>We basically agreed to more nuclear inspections and surveillance than any other country in the world for many years

Well that's what happens when you finance global terror worldwide and call for the destruction of Israel.

>Iran = secular and western

Is this 1975?

Iran = batshit theocracy
Saudi = batshit theocracy big league

The entire problem with Islamofascism started with the Iranian Revolution; the Islamic world was comparatively secular before that time. Iran does however have a large diaspora which is why Sup Forums has numerous IIDF on it.

>Well that's what happens when you finance global terror worldwide and you're militarily and diplomatically weak
ftfy
USA has been funding all kinds of shady shit worldwide, hell you guys literally invaded a country on falsified evidence and nothing happened to you. It's all about power.

And I suppose by "global terror", you mean militias in Iraq and Lebanon? Because if that is what you mean, then you should call it by its name, "funding militias worldwide", not this stupid "terror" buzzword your government slaps on anything remotely harmful to your interests.

>14:33
>for the record I did meet one unfriendly person in Iran
>It was a polish guy

kekkkkk

>gets cornered
>falls back on whataboutism

Duh.

>but iran is really just a toothless dog
They use their intelligence service and special forces to fight proxy wars all over the middle east. Of course all the arab countries do the same thing but pretending Iran dindu nuffin is retarded.

>whataboutism
Not really. You said made a general statement about "terrorism" and I showed you how you were wrong.

Fuck off back to the insane asylum Chubek

And obviously Iran started all of that shit in the first place beginning when they seized the Grand Mosque in 1979.

Wish it was. Then a guy named Jimmy Carter, the closeted lover of all things Islamic, enabled the ouster of the Shah and the takeover of Iran by radical Islam.

>Be secular
>Issue fatwah against British author for shitting on islam

Not to mention banning Western music and hanging gays from execution cranes.

Saudi Arabia has private charities that fund terrorism. Iran has a government that funds terrorism, also KSA does not have a WMD/missile program.

Not him, I don't even know if he posts here anymore.

I kind of miss that autist that used to post threads asking how your country executes gays. I think he was from Azerbaijan

Chubek emigrated to Canada.

This is him.

The "Iran deal" is just a meme he used for his campaign.

If he doesn't topple Assad (which he can't), he can't do jackshit about Iran.