Curry said, "and (I) look at him (with) a sense of confidence in that regard, for sure."

Curry said, "and (I) look at him (with) a sense of confidence in that regard, for sure."

So Obama calls him a man who fought for "us", Lebron talks about his heroism, and Curry gets confidence in him "in that regard"... what the fuck is his deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

chomsky.info/19770625/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a reason why every black person wants to see this fuck put into his place

He just doesn't get it

But he's glad that Ali paved the way... so that athletes can have opinions..

"in that regard"

That's some coon shit right there. Why doesn't he just tell his family to be white already and support the police?

Chimps chimping out. Because chimp won't act like the other less evolved chimps and cater to them and their delicate chimp sensibilities.

Curry doesn't owe anybody anything. That's the problem with your entire race is you're brought up expecting handouts. Welfare breeds Democratic votes. Its sad. He's Not an uncle Tom. Your people are just lazy niggers.

this is a really bad thread in my opinion

Even thousands of prominent white people went out and praised Ali's heroics and the fact that he sacrificed prime money making years to stand up for what he believes in.

Curry can't even say that? Instead he says he paved the way for athletes to have an opinion ek.. What the fuck is he so afraid of?

Fuck off

WE

Why are blacks always hell bent on being anti-white?

WUZ

White people will never accept Curry as anything less than a fucking puppet or clown

He might as well embrace his black roots or else he might get one in the back of his head. I'm just saying it doesn't pay to be a traitor if no one respects you

I guarantee you this thread solely consists of white shitposters

BOXERS

Holy shit, I'm really starting to believe this meme

Curry sees himself more as a Christian American than an African American. When will you faggots understand this?

postin

>White people will never accept Curry as anything less than a fucking puppet or clown
he's one of us m8

Lol niggers. Respek us or we be shootn' you Nigga. Curry isn't the one that needs to change. Its you. As a white Christian you really expect him to voice support for a black militant draft dodging Muslim racsist?

He sacrificed his prime years because he was a fucking draft dodging coward.

Kangz

>Spain
>White

LOL! Shut the fuck up, Spic. No one in America considers Spain white

Is steph autistic?

He physically looks and acts different than most normal human beings

Hey nigger you can't drink from that fountain! That's white people only! Oh and can you go kill some people across the world for us pls?

you're right, he was wrong about Vietnam being a bad idea... wait, actually...

>Implying Cassius Clay wasn't an over privileged spoiled nigger child.

Oh Vietnam was a horrible idea. But the man is a draft dodger anyway you cut it. Poor blacks kids can go die but his life is worth more right?

he was a conscientous objector because he was a good Christian man

I'd rather sit in prison for 3-4 years than get killed in Vietnam. Jeez, man, Canada was US' 'greatest ally' and still wouldn't support the absolute madman offensive, and I'd dodge the hell out of it if I were in the US.

The only reason Burgers believe the "le vietnam war was bad xD" meme is because the USA lost. Had they won you fuckers would be praising it for stopping the spread of communism (which you fuckers hate anyway).

that's because Canadians are inherently cowardly because you come from a culture full of pussies

Americans are inherently much tougher.

>communism which you fuckers hate

I'm a berniecuck and what is this

>his life is worth more right?

Yeah probably, those other kids weren't going to amount to more than Ali.

Why are you so obsessed with Curry when Kobe was 100x worse?

Lol yea the whole peace and love movement was post-war right? You stupid assbag

Potential unknown. There could've been a Nigbert Einstien out there.

curry has to pander to the nigger president because he has to identify with that part of him

deep down he wants to be a white republican

Just got banned from r/NBA

Wat do :((((

threads like this really make me want to burn my flag... which i don't actually own so i'd probably have to go and buy one which was made in China although that would probably work out quite well as it would likely be dangerously flammable...

Why do you act like you're black

Proxy.

What did you say?

How's Portland treating you libcuck?

this actually.

I don't blame him for dodging the draft, but the whole public outcry and "muh beliefs" thing was all for show so he wouldnt get his ass dropped into a jungle

In a nation that caters to everything white is it such a surprise? Live one day as a black man and you'd understand.

I made a post that titled: "Why Does Lebron Get a Pass for the 2016 NBA Finals"
And the text under the title said "DAE RIP lebron/cavs??"

thank you for not making me feel bad about my post in any way whatsoever. you know nothing, faggot.

I genuinely don't understand what OP is talking about and I don't understand why what Curry said is bad. I just woke up though.

White guilt cuckold detected.

Curry is "Black" but doesn't act in typical chimp fashion and stick together with his "bruthas".

Curry hate threads are like modern art. They make sense only in the context of what came before it

I'm on 2 hrs sleep and can't figure it out either but it sounds lulzy

He thinks for himself and is the GOAT and it makes idiots mad.

>he actually believes this in 2016

I've never been given a job or a college scholarship for being white.

because i hate rednecks like you more than i hate niggers?

Cuz you're mexican lel

Where did the "Curry is an Uncle Tom" meme start?

hol up, so you sayin we wuz kangs and shiet?

Ew. That's worse than being nigger.

How is letting North Vietnam win the war a good idea?

The country was condemned to a decade of triple digit inflation, starvation under communist economic central planning, mass executions.

Our politicians wanted a long drawn out war because the get massive political contributions from defense contractors. While at the same time being invested in them. We had no desire to win.

>I am not a robot

>tfw Draymond was talking about Curry

Im convinced this dude is programmed

>i look at him with confidence
What the fuck even? This is like obama snake talk. Just say what you mean.

Lying ass fake.

What are you even talking about? Seriously, what's the context?

>"and (I) look at him (with) a sense of confidence in that regard, for sure."
>with a sense of confidence

What?

It's not like Curry is a complete uncle Tom really. Even though he doesn't look like a typical black person, he:

>talks like a black person
>dresses like a black person
>listens to hip hop
>is smug and overconfident (hard to say he's overconfident when he's so fucking good)
>stupidly married a black woman when he could easily wash off his black genes with a white woman
>fucking plays basketball.

Yet he's not black enough according to those aggressive black supremacists when he has no obligation to want to be black.

The unique IP counter didn't go up when these posts were made. Please fuck off.

>How is letting North Vietnam win the war a good idea?
Because it was a legitimate government that was muscled out by retarded foreigners trying to manipulate natives for their profit.
>Brazil in charge of history
Stop.
What's Portuguese for "worm"?

I'm afraid you're wrong. Kill yourself.

Ali was a douche. There, I said it.

Gets exposed and becomes belligerent. Very cute.

He was a total fucking douche like Jordan

Look at him clown and dance on Cleveland Williams like there any chance that rickity old stiff legged nigga can beat him.

People loved it though, cause honestly blacks acting like spoiled coons makes great theater for white people, and blacks want extra privileges to act like subhuman retards.

Win/win

whatever, politicians obviously get paid off to concede subsidies to "green energy" companies too, and those who defend it are considered earth-loving altruistic angels. People are corrupt. But between the two sides the U.S. was definitely on the right.

The U.S. not only should have not pulled out of South Vietnam, but they should have invested in the removal of Pol Pot from power. Would have prevented the Cambodian genocide.

Did Muhammad Ali ever speak out about that genocide?

they were fucking slaves. if they had any integrity they would leave this country. but they are too lazy for that, they like welfare too much.

Lmao. Fucking so true it hurts.

You fucking moron, the Vietnamese overthrew Pol Pot, who was funded by the CIA to wage war against the Vietnamese.

nice conspiracy theory retard

reminder that the leftist idol Noam Chomsky accused survivors of the Cambodian genocide of being liars promoted by "western media propaganda".

Did Mohammad Ali ever speak out about that genocide?

Because you sympathize for another race over your own and think we owe them fucking anything. Slavery ended 150 years ago and the more we cater to these people the more they regress. Liberals are basically creating a welfare state so they have a consistent source of votes. Its ludicrous. And people think drug testing people on welfare is fucked up? No getting an entire race addicted to the teat of the United States government is fucked up. Call me a "redneck" all you want but when you move out of mommy and daddy's basement maybe you'll understand how the world works.

Nah, most athletics are just bad actors.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying our politicians only interest in that war were finacial. I think we should've nuked Korea and Vietnam back to the fucking stone age. Really all they were was proxy wars. As was Afghanistan when the Russians invaded. And if any of them had escalated to the superpowers behind them actually engaging in conflict youd be looking at the potential destruction of life on earth.

Those first two are unique.

>nice conspiracy theory retard
But it's not. The CIA funneled millions of dollars in aid to Pol Pot. Even after the Vietnamese pushed Pot out of the country and reestablished the communist party there the US not only continued to fund him but they personally ensured that Pot's government maintained a seat in the UN. And Chomsy never said any such thing, it's a dumb meme passed around by unthinking morons like yourself. Touched by the zika perhaps?

it's all here:
chomsky.info/19770625/

>Refugees are frightened and defenseless, at the mercy of alien forces. They naturally tend to report what they believe their interlocuters wish to hear.

translating: They naturally tend to LIE. He proceeds to try and discredit any claim of mass killing happening under the Khamer government. He wants a mathematical a priori proof that any evils have been committed by his beloved communists. Typical.

Did Muhammad Ali ever speak out against that genocide?

Why would you expect Muhammad Ali to speak out against the Cambodian genocide? He was black, very different from the Cambodians.

The Vietnamese war was a different matter to him. He wanted nothing to do with it and thus didn't want to be forced to fight in it, stating that no Vietcong ever called him a nigger (though that was equivalent to saying no Vietcong ever had to live alongside his people).

>niggers think they have opinions
>on Sup Forums of all places

Genocide please

First of all, that's inference that's not defensible by what is actually said. Second, that doesn't at all match your claim that he " accused survivors of the Cambodian genocide of being liars promoted by "western media propaganda"". Third, no response to the fact that the Americans aided Pot in his massacres, just as they aided their Southern puppets in their massacres. Why'd you delete your post though?

>accused survivors of the Cambodian genocide of being liars promoted by "western media propaganda

I stand by that. It's exactly what he did. He discredited refugee reports on the basis that they say what "interlocuters" (western media, in this case) wish to hear. If CIA was behind it all, why did Chomsky make such an effort to treat with contempt any claims that the Cambodian genocide happened? Now everyone pretends he never said anything.
The fact is: if America didn't pull out of South Vietnam the genocide would not have happened, they'd stand by and defend the Khmer Republic against Pol Pot like they were doing for years.

The "peace-loving" American communists paved the way to the Cambodian genocide just like the "peace-loving" French communists paved the way to the Holocaust before WWII.

Itt
>Idiots who don't know Sihanouk
>Fools who think the Vietnam war was about communism and not independence from foreign control.

America being stupid bombed Cambodia (Because the HoChiMinh trail ran across the border) and caused Sihanouk to lose popularity. He was then replaced by a shitty intermediary (USA backed, anti Vietnam Lon Nol).

Lon Nol lost a civil war to Pol Pol backed by Sihanouk and a vague communist coalition... And then things went to Pot.

Who cares about Vietnam, why can't Stephen Curry admit he's a fucking Oreo

yea you sure showed those niggers

Knuckle dragging porch monkey coon nigger detected.

Good one brother. You sure showed that nigger

CHARLIE DON'T SURF