Australian cuisine

>australian cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzahut.com.au/promo/stuffed-crust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still better than that greasy garbage drowned in oil spain calls food.

That looks fucking bonza mate, where can I get it??

pizzahut.com.au/promo/stuffed-crust

that looks fucking mint cunt, shut the fuck up

i used to watch masterchef australia everyday from the telly a couple years back, kinda disappointed that they never featured the national dish of australia; roadkilled dingo slowly roasted on a barbie

desu we don't really have much in the way of distinct national cuisine unless you count meme food like kangaroo, damper and vegemite

>i used to watch masterchef australia everyday

Hmmm

What is a mitey?

That's not even food. That's just fodder that cattle is being fed with in order to prepare them for the next level in production line which is the medical companies.

looks delicious, I wish Australia wasn't so fucking full so I could immigrate forever.

Marketing speak for vegemite.
A horrid yeast and salt spread that makes me gag just smelling it (literally. It's fucking awful).

Pizza Hut, the chain in question was pretty much dead but are trying to make a comeback, so they're doing all these novelty stuffed crusts in the hope of getting people to buy a few pizzas to try them out.

it was one of the most popular shows ever on our 5th largest tv channel, i think the final of one season got like 600k viewers which is 10% of the total population

If it's awful then why is it Australia's favourite spread?

Oh I though that yellow&black thing was banana&chocolate.

It it's mitey+cheese I would like to test it.

>Pizza Hut
They were absolutely huge here back in the 90s, but Domino's completely displaced them sometime in the 2000s.

Because Aussies are awful people.

Propaganda from when they were young.

>You've got to try it, it's AUSTRALIAN
>Just a small amount, yum yum
>Now wasn't that nice!
That starts from about 3-4 years old.

its not that bad if you spread it thinly, its got a unique taste to it

fucking this.

>american flag
Hul

How come food from other countries doesn't look real? All these advertisements I see from places like Australia the food just looks like plastic.
And yes I know it might be lighting/shitty fast food chains but none of America's food advertisements or whatever look like that slice of pizza in the OP. It all just looks fake.