Be American

>be American
>get shot

>Be German
>Mass execute millions because of arbitrary reasons

I believe you will find that is an african american actually

I mean.... He has a point OP

But yeah.. Fuck this stupid gun violence.. I know he's just a nigger but what the fuck is wrong with this country..

>arbitrary
Pretty sure God told him to

lmao

>amerilards

niggers are the problem

Never happened

I've met aqib, his voice is literally the most annoying hint ever. I tried taking a picture of his car for posterity but that shit went way too fast to catch up to

*thing.
Hint wtf autocorrect?

Yeah, but white people are always the ones shooting up public places and freaking the fuck out of everyone

>what the fuck is wrong with this country..
Niggers is what's wrong with this country

Why am I not fucking surprised it was Talib of all people?

>white people are always the ones shooting up public places and freaking the fuck out of everyone
Statistically insignificant. How many victims does an average shooting spree have? 5 or so? More people get murdered every week in Chicago alone.

Why did you call him OP

>be black
>get shot

>Be German
>Go to Mosques
>Praise Allah

>be German
>get raped by Muslim hordes

When you say White people who are you referring to....caucasians, hispanics or euros? Murricuh was never born White. Get a history lesson.

>hispanics
>white

basketball americans are the problem

just another day my man

hispanics are looped into white people for a lot of statistics in certain states and cities.

Cmon man
He was Austrian
I hate idiots

I know.... what.... you mean....

man..

It's those retarded founding fathers who wrote the 2nd amendment in and made every redneck think "muh rights, muh guns, America!"

>If NYC was all white then crime would almost completely go away
No, a different group would fill the void. White crime had such a hold on NYC that scientists researching subway technology had to work in secret.

Yeah, let's ignore the fact that most of the gun violence comes from people using guns they obtained illegally, and the areas with all the "rednecks" have the least gun-related crime.

they had the intelligence and foresight to know the amendments might need to be changed. it's current day america that's retarded and unwilling to do what the founders intended. they knew what worked then might not always make sense.

Yeah, you should really crack down on only illegal guns

>Change it because time has gone forward.
Fantastic argument. After all, it is 2016.

Impossible to do.

So introduce stricter gun laws so irresponsible people and criminals cannot obtain firearms

>implying you're more likely to get shot in a mass shooting than walking through a nigger project

If white public shootings are freaking you out, you're not looking at whats going on mang.

>black people commit crime because they are black

Great argument.

>what the fuck is wrong with this country..

Lincoln was shot before he deported all the blacks so now we're stuck with niggers nigging

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
don't like it? move to England

why don't they just make murder illegal then?

you crazy

>retarded founding fathers
>the people who created the most powerful and prosperous nation in the history of the world were retarded

why don't you leave this country if you think it's so bad?

remember the shooting at the batman movie? the guy purposely drove past multiple theaters and went to one in a gun-free zone.

>let's make the country one big gun-free zone, that will work!

pic related

Where did he get the guns tho

GET OUT OF MY THREAD TREE HUGGING HIPPY