Why are you fucks so obsessed with being white?

Why are you fucks so obsessed with being white?

It's kinda sad desu

Most have accomplished nothing in life and cling to achievements of others.

This

we have nothing else

>t. blámaður

But why tho

I mean it's pretty sad that these people actually believe this stuff

People actually don't care about "being white", it's about getting attention on a Cambodian basket weaving imageboard.

I hope.

We are all Africa after all fuck borders !

we are the most well rounded race.

blacks have a penalty to intelligence but a speed bonus

asians have an intelligence bonus but less strength and speed

spics have a charisma bonus but penalties to everything else

whites have no penalties nor bonuses, so we are pretty good at everything

>spics have a charisma bonus but penalties to everything else

See this is what I'm talking about

Why are triggered by this?

But this ain't true tho

These are just stereotypes

Not all races act the same

It's a benis, :DDDDD

We're just proud we can drink milk

I can drink milk too

I'm not white

>lying on a Taiwanese Tapeworm fetish forum

Why would I lie?

false af

That's what I'd be asking myself really

we african now

its other races that are obsessed with being white not europeans.

White supremacy/nationalism gives underachieving white people an excuse to pretend to be proud of something without having done anything with their life.

(cont) It also makes everything out to be subversive, so the paranoid mind has an object upon which to vent its frustration. Other races are enemies, ideologies are conspiracies, all contradictory media is propaganda, and so on.

What other race is claiming to be white user?

we were always told as kids in school about how the nigerians in our class were just as Irish as us.
It was them who wanted to be white, we already were

this

Do you understand citizenship/nationality are not the same as ethnicity/race or did they fail to cover that in your class?

wouldn't that pic apply just as fine to the US?

No

Do you understand that certain people have been trying to get rid of ethnicity and replace it with nationality?
They always say how anyone can be Irish because all you need is an Irish passport even though Ireland was literally an ethnostate when it was founded

IT'S A MEME YOU DIP!

I think the problem lies in fat food.
The fat sorounds the neurocells in the brain blocking them from building proper synapse connections. This causes a permanent mental state of a toddler.

Mestizo is not a race, it does by definition in Latin America imply European ancestry. Chileans as a people are something like half Euro.

Of course I fully understand "whiteness" works the oposite as "blackness" to you, whereas some admixture isn't enough to make you one, but in all fairness while there's some obvious bias in Latin America towards European traits (which can be easily explained as a result of its colonial history and the Spanish caste system) most sane people in the region do not argue they are white countries, nevermind how we define the concept. Hell, most people in here don't argue that either.

If there's any exception is Argentina, not Chile.

It's just fodder for banter.