Just goes to show you how bad the drug lord situation has been

>the Mexican national team is more representative for the US than the USMNT is

Help us

Reminder that Arizona used to be Mexico and someday will be Mexico again

Gib clay

i admire how your people is able to tolerate the presence of these sub-monkeys

>Mexican home game on American soil
So, just a Mexican home game.

If you go further back its more of the same.

they can charge so much more for games in the US, so the national team program gets to pocket extra gringo bucks, and the chicanos have an appetite for seeing their homeland come play live so they come out in force

Its pretty pathetic though when you think about it. another country playing all its home games out of state.

We bought it from you guys though

Guess what country does that too

Mexico has been playing their friendlies in the US since the 90s, this is nothing new

>implying (((they))) wouldn't give up the chance to make a return on it

who else?

Trump is right

you lost it bc you couldn't even deal with indians, or create a stable government... every few years a coup would happen.

Kinda similar to now. seriously, you can't get what you have in order but you want to expand the dysfunction. ridiculous.

Gib clay honkey

kek

Pot calling the kettle black

Build the wall

Watching that made me feel ashamed. Truly embarrassed and ashamed. The United States of America and its full of Mexicans who fly the flag of Mexico instead of the land they live in

deal with it

Fuck you scum

Bostonian here--there's like 20 Mexicans here so idk but I was curious--do Mexican Americans really not like living here or are they just heritagefags?

you know, in the past I was always wondering why americans hated mexicans so much
they seemed like hard-working, good food providing, football-loving fellas to me

but then I saw all those videos of mexicans disrupting the trump rallys and now I get it

youtube.com/watch?v=1tNQ9upvMTk

youtube.com/watch?v=3PyogB-v2oo

not even our turks would have the audacity to do shit like that

I don't totally hate Mexicans but shit like this makes my blood boil

They're rapists, thugs, and lawbreakers. The mexicans have this idea that you can live here and still be Mexican. That needs to stop

why are there so many fucking Mexicans here

go back home and make Mexico great again

I was born here niggas feel free to stay butthurt about it. If you can scream muh irish heritage then I can celebrate mine. VAMOS MEXICO

>implying your own kind isn't like that

Hahahahaha, we're an amazing scapegoat, aren't we?

You know not everyone is like that right

Kys chicano.

Nah I have a life lmao

shhhhhhhhhhhh, Trump has brainwashed him into believing that if he deports all the mexicans his country will be better, and not realize that the reason USA is becoming a shitty country is because of their own inhabitants, not the other countries

Democrat immigration policies to give the more votes. Don't have the votes, bring them in. Pic related

Why do you think even the idea of doing something about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION has many of their voters in literally violent revolt.

No its not Sup Forums it's straight up truth.

AHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE MEXICO FUCK YOU STOP COMING HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

make mexico great again

heritagefags

I cannot wait til donald wins and sends you fucks home. Just you wait.

On May 24th Canadians go camping and regularly burn the American flag over the campfire

>only White male votes should count

>tfw you will soon be able to wage war against Mexicans just like your noble ancestors

What a time to be alive.

I don't cheer for Norwegians over America in the Olympics though

The implication is that one party panders hard to immigrants that their policies allowed millions in every single year.
It's shipping in votes and that's the entire reason.

The difference is that, while I like St. Patrick's Day, I would never root for Ireland over the USA.

That's why you're hated, and that's why no one considers you true Americans.

Muh heritage. Like the Irish and the Italians who live here

Chicanos pay anything for a chance to see Mexico play.

maybe if your white people voted more instead of leaving their choices to the other races this wouldn't happen

Heritagefags

It's tougher to assimilate when you're right next to the Old Country. And if it makes any difference, people in Northern Mexico are a lot more American than elsewhere in Mexico

and guess who's at fault?

Your own country inhabitants that don't vote, the majority of them don't vote

The percent of people that vote every year in the US is relatively stable.

What isn't stable is the American demographics that just so happen to benefit politicians on one side

Same

how about you fix your piece of shit country first faggot.

Want Arizona back? Take it.

all our mexishits come from the south and central mexico. you can tell by their indio appearance and lack of height.

>on one side
GOP loves the cheap labor. Dems and GOP don't give a shit about the native citizens period.They treat us like Directv customers. Old customers get the royal shaft up the ass while new customers get great tv deals for 2 years.

central america used to be mexico too but i don't see you fuckers complaining to salvadoreans and hondurans. 1 thing i have learned is mexicans are afraid of central americans like children and the boogeyman.

why do people care about their national flag so much? We live in 2016. Its time to bury the nationalistic tribal bullshit.

wew lad

Independence for Chiapas

>land of the free
cops can separate people kek

idiots vs idiots

You mean US soil because America means Canada the USA and Mexico

URUWET BTFO
B
T
F
O