ISIS will target France for winter holydays. I live in Paris, please go back ISIS

ISIS will target France for winter holydays. I live in Paris, please go back ISIS

Go to Danemark or Sweden but not France. Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings
rt.com/news/363256-sweden-returning-terrorists-benefits/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:1-11&version=NLT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like they are not fond of fries

your fault

pretty interesting that we havent had any attacks

>even if Isis is defeated
>even if

Why wouldn't they continue at home?

same

Remove sanctions and we will remove ISIS.

We had one in Stockholm but he failed and just blew himself up and put a car on fire.

They just come here for the dough. We don't have the same history of middle-eastern fuckery as France does. Never 4get and imperialism etc etc

A few years back we caught some mussies hoarding smoke alarms, apparently they have an extremely weak radioactive isotope in them, they reckon their plan was to do a dirty bomb. Really hope this doesnt happen to France desu

How are Swedish and British secret services dealing with jihadists? Here, we have a crapload of Muslims (mostly Moroccans) but since the 2004 attacks, the police have thwarted all attempts to make Al Andalus great again. Some guy in Ceuta was arrested this week before he could start anything.

I think the key is that most of our Muslims want an active role against terrorism, unlike for example in Belgium where Moolenbeek residents sheltered, hid and protected Abdeslam for months.

>car bombs and chemical weapons
we've had worse in the 70s and 90s

they're constantly targeting France, not just the winter holidays (though they may have a surge of attempts at certain times, indeed)

Same here. Just once there was some mentally ill guy blewing himself up and just killing himself because he is dumb.

He still was a terror guy.

Do they WANT FN that bad to be in power and harsher laws on muslims?

>could

terrorists attacks are inevitable until the end of time until drastic measures are taken. there is no 'could' about it.

>tfw studies in Paris
>But will go back to my town for the winter holidays

Dodged a bullet here lads

I believe your experience with the IRA and ours with the RAF helps us a lot against terrorist attacks.

Of course we dont have as many as france as well, with was fewer living poor as shit as well. At least seems like it.

Why do they hate France so fucking much? I know France has a lot of Muslims, but they're still being targeted disproportionally much.

I'm honestly 99% sure that it's just French incompetence as usual. The attacks that would have been thwarted in Germany, the UK, etc. actually happen in France.

attacks cant really be prevented, i mean sure some can, especially with british intelligence, but plenty will slip through the net

>RAF

what terrorist attacks?

Working on it.
Ask again after January 20th.

Rote Armee Fraktion.

Not Royal Air Force.

I think it is the longstanding refusal to treat their citizens differently for any reason or even have statistics that list ethnic or religious backgrounds.

I wish we would go your route with painstakingly writing this shit down and SHOWING it to people.

Just clasping your hands over your ears and screaming doesn't change a thing.

Give back Crimea and sanctions will be removed.

But you are a muslim country France. Muslim countries going always blowing up.

No! No one give their clay.

I don't want Euros to blow up but I don't want to give Crimea back either
What should I do?

t putin

Hasn't France treated like shit North African countries like Algeria and Syria in the past?? I remember seeing a documentary about it, but it was a long time ago so idk

They colonised them, but southern americans do not emigrate in masses to Spain and blow THEM up..or do you?

Everything bad that happens to you faggots, you deserve it all, perhaps even more
Hard to type this but it is the truth after all

Not your clay, just like 80% of all of r*ssia

>I don't want Euros to blow up
Sure you don't ivan

We're due something soon surely.

Sanctions are actually good for your economy.

no. but the reverse is obvious.

they don't attack you because you do what they say

Poor mongol need his clay back :3

Your government pulled a Sudetenland on Crimea m8, it's not funny anymore.

The point is that almost all terrorists act in their own countries. The attackers in Paris and Brussels were French and Belgian. Immigrants are normally too scared and poor to become problematic, it's their children who refuse to accept the laws and culture of their own country.

this

>hundreds dead every year before War on Terror
>4 major attacks since War on Terror
Seems to be targeting the correct "people".

I don't now, but it's FRA and SÄPO:s job

Mostly gangster violence

>Your government pulled a Sudetenland on Crimea
good
hopefully putin will gas the jews
WTF!!!!

>I live in Paris, please go back ISIS
No fuck you. Do you know how hard it was to get the visa as single muslim male in his 20s with a beard? After all these efforts I'm going to do it even if I have to eat the Mcdonald's supreme bacon. Feel some empathy for fuck's sake.

Well, that's because we are christians, if we were muslims then we did be doing the same thing.

Or maybe not, people here do not hate Spain after all.

But muh religion of peace :^))))

Seriously, that Koreans,Vietnamnese,Chinese or non muslim africans are not terrorists proves to me that Islam IS a factor in all the mena terrorists.

As long as a society kills for god, I have problems seeing them as peacefull.

>islam
no just american imperialism

Islam is just a factor of cohesion used by the groups, I'm pretty sure the primary reason is the attacks on their countries. For example, only France was attacked because they did air strikes on Syria. I believe that if it was primary for religion then they would have attacked other countries too.
Btw why France did airstrikes on Syria?

It's all about their religion after all, and let's face it French culture is very strong and evident, French society is very liberal (like the majority of European societies) while Islam is very conservative so this kids feel very alienated and they never feel really like French people. Then they go to YT and start watching all those isis propaganda videos, and yeah, the rest is history

Because ISIS is killing their citizens?

That was after the attacks though.

I meant after the airstrikes

For real though why is it that terrorists are predominantly Muslim? If Christian fundamentalists were as serious as Muslims they would be doing the same shit.

When you can't buy foreign goods anymore, you compensate by building factories and making your own. This creates jobs,lowers prices, and all the profit stays inside your nation.

tfw trump is right

Zeuhahahahaha Zehahahahaha

This is the rank of countries i'm hoping will get a terrorist attack this Christmas:

1 - Germany
2 - Sweden
3 - France
4 - Belgium

Every time a Cuckountry get's a terrorist attack, the fire rises on the other uncuck european countries.

>For real though why is it that terrorists are predominantly Muslim?
It's because they predominantly come from the Middle-East.
After it was free from the ottoman empire, the region was fucked by the big europeans nations( UK and France) that partitioned acording to their own agendas and without asking for the populations. That leads to countries like Irak that have 3 group of people (sunnites, shia and kurds) who doesn't want to live with each other and kept destablizing the country to gain independance.
Then you have the gulf war in the 90's that poured oil on the fire. If you add to that the 2003 Irak war, you just explained the terrorism wave we are currently facing and the birth of terrorists groups like Daesh.
Religion in this is only used for propaganda and as a cohesion factor. If terrorism was really about religion then Daesh wouldn't be using drugs on its soldiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings

there are 5 millions of muslims in france, germany has much less and they are mostly turks, who are rarely terrorists, in the uk, there are 2-3 millions and they are mostly pakistani, they are weak and lack arab agressiveness

I hate when people use that as an argument though.
>Oh see he is afraid of an idiot who doesn't even manage to terrorize people properly
>Drawing any conclusions before hundreds of people have been killed is racist fearmongering you xenophobe

the explanantion might be simple, that with a huge muslim population your risk of terror attacks grow exponentially

jihadists have reasons to hate every single european country

not gonna lie, i actively hope there is another attack before 2017 and i will be disappointed if there isnt one

Well it's the fault of france. They failed to integrate their migrants and pushed them into Ghettos.

>pulled a Sudetenland
so you're saying it was justified?

Kek you think its bad now, wait 30-40 years for 3D biological printers and mass genome uploads on the darknet, you'll have genetically tailored pathogens stalking the streets and killing only the whitest of haplotypes.

Enjoy the fresh air while you can.

I feel REALLY bad for the families of the retards that gave their genetic information to 23 and me, aka google.

You just need to start.putting your muslims in camps. I think Poland can rent you some space.

Google's tougher than you think. it'll be shitty (likely Indian or actually British desu) sequencing companies who end up fucking people over massively

> every single european country
No. They have reasons to hate countries that are bombing them and supporting secular regimes in Muslim lands. Most European countries have got nothing to do with the turmoil in Muslim nations.

>even if I have to eat the Mcdonald's supreme bacon.
You should eat bacon and other pork products anyways. They are fucking delicious.

well pretty much all of western europe has been involved in middle eastern conflicts, some eastern european countries as well

>american imperialism
Nice meme. It must be why the Vietnamese and Filipinos hate us so much and constantly blow shit up.

You might have an argument if it wasn't Algerians and Morrocans shooting/blowing up shit in France.

But Pierre
Terrorism just happens
There is nothing that can be done
France just has to deal with it and import more arabs :^)

>dropped nuclear bombs on cities
>still has face to fling shit about any bombing ever

> importing Spanish politicians
> even once

France please stop

Reminder europeans lost their balls and are the beta males of modern society

>Go to Danemark
fucking shameful frog

danes are lovely little lads
i hope you get enriched by a lorry

they hate us for our principles, not for imperialism

we're all filthy infidels to them and need to be cleansed

it's skewed by the ira

I think the reason they target France is that France is seen as the leader of the location against them, heart of the Western world and they view France as the main force behind the Crusades ((Which they kind of were)). Rather sure they use Franks for them in the same way we use Saracens for them.

>pretty interesting that we havent had any attacks
Sweden is the country that not only allows ISIS fighters to return, but also gives them free housing and rehabilitation on par with that the mentally ill get. They'd have to be retarded to ruin their own retirement plan.
rt.com/news/363256-sweden-returning-terrorists-benefits/
Compare France, which last year passed legislation that would allow the government to rob anyone leaving the country for Syria of their citizenship, making return practically impossible (unless they hop on Germany's rapefugee train).

Now this is an interesting conundrum. About half a year ago I think there was a declaration that France, Italy, Germany and UK were specifically numbered out as being on ISIS' hitlist but there's nothing going down in the UK yet (other than its regular, non-ISIS affiliated rape gangs). Why France is its main target is obvious: after America it's the most militarily active country in the Islamic world and one of the main supporters of ISIS bombardments. Not sure what's keeping the UK out of their sights. It's maybe not as high of a priority target, but they did declare it a high priority target. Perhaps Britain's secret service is just THAT good (Le Pen's main criticism was against how French security was regulated after the Nice attack), or maybe ISIS just doesn't bother for now.

Look on the bright side: France's Left is now dead. The next election France's options will be
>France has a problem with muslims, not religion. Also we need to tone down the EU's intervention in national affairs and Russia is our bro
and
>Remove kebab, remove EU and Russia is our bro

OY

FRANCE #1 BABY!1!1!1!1!

Please target the Anglos this time

Holy shit, what the fuck was wrong with the UK between 1970 and 1998?

filthy catholics

>If Christian fundamentalists were as serious as Muslims
Are you saying your Amish aren't serious?
Extremism doesn't lead to violence per se, bucko. For example, there is such a thing as an extremist pacifist. Extremist ideologies are simply a more extreme variant of the ideology. On the one hand you have an 'extreme' ideology which seeks to emulate the person who said to pray for those who persecute you, to forgive your enemies and to live with restraint (you're already an adulterer if you even look at a woman with lustful intentions). On the other hand we have the ideology of a savage who decapitated multiple people by his own hand, was a warlord who raided caravans, claimed Satan looks like a black man, used deception to bring others to his cause, encouraged sex slavery etc.

Islam's message is one of violence, so extremist Islam leads to extreme violence. Also note the reaction of 'moderate' Muslims after any terrorist attack: even when the blood is still fresh and the bodies still warm, they already comment such things as "I hope we don't get an Islamic backlash". That's right, they're more concerned about the ideology responsible than those who had to die for it.

But William, you ARE the Anglo

Then how come Crusades weren't about sucking muslim dicks by catholic extremists?

Because Jesus wasn't a bitch.

Reasons
>Lots of Muslims
>large country, for Europe, gives room to hide and be anonymous
>police are overwhelmed with terrorists cousins crime wave and riots plus strikes
>French criminal system is a joke either they dont go to jail or they dont stay in jail
>one of the Paris attackers had previously shot a cop with an AK-47 and he only served 3 years this is ridiculous
Yeah but other countries have been treated like shit Britain to India and they actually like each other for the most part and their citizens dont terrorist attack
This is just them giving an excuse for being scum terrorist criminals

That still is a cuck story with one plot-twist that was probably caused by a writer change or a bad fanfic someone thought was canon.

Extremist Christian movements aren't particularly nice, especially if you look at them not from the perspective of contemporary times. They have had a fair share of violence and evil even in spite of all that previous nice talk.

If you try to make Catholicism looks uncucked it's pretty much Islam lite for 16+ instead of adults only.

irish """"people""""

These aren't IRA? Not Islamic terror?

>Extremist Christian movements aren't particularly nice
Yeah, that's the point exactly. They weren't "nice". The nice thing to do is roll over and let the Muslims march into Rome, perhaps shower them with rosepetals and welcome them with as honored guest with a 100% halal banquet. Because after all "Jesus" said we must all be friends so why not fuck my wife while you're at it?

The entire point of that pasta is that good and nice isn't the same thing. As for it being "Islam lite", I implore you to find a Biblical basis for the Crusades. You simply cannot, which is why Urban II did not cite any Biblical basis (other than the idea that Christians are brothers to one another). He instead referred to atrocities Christians had to suffer under Seljuk regime (as reported by John the Armenian) on the one hand and the long history of Muslim incursion in Christian lands on the other (remember that in living memory the kingdom of Naples was Islamic and the outskirts of Rome sacked).

This idea of Christianity being Islam-lite is not only patently false, it's also highly dangerous. It depicts Islam as yet another religion and ignores its status as a borderline totalitarian set of rules with its own legal codes, code of conduct for declaring war, rules on how to divy up the loot etc.

The problem is that I define nice as good and don't think people aren't nice just because they aren't unreasonably nice.

Christianity is still at fault for discrimination and killing of innocent people, some religious wars that were absolutely stupid.

>This idea of Christianity being Islam-lite is not only patently false, it's also highly dangerous. It depicts Islam as yet another religion and ignores its status as a borderline totalitarian set of rules with its own legal codes, code of conduct for declaring war, rules on how to divy up the loot etc.
What you're really depicting is yet another step Islam takes that Christianity does. Islam and Christianity for example hate mostly the same things, gay, women being indecent, lack of overall traditional family values, and other religions. It also helped that Christiany has actually evolved and in our current Europe. We are mostly interpreting the bible on the basis of New Testament and the nice side of things, and forget all the stoning of gays, people committing adultery et cetera.

In fact here in Poland we have a lot of aggressive and christian stereotypes. Our worst bydlo is always highly religious in the same vein of many of the Muslim terrorists, except toned down massively.

>The problem is that I define nice as good
That certainly is a problem.

>Christianity is still at fault for discrimination
Oh, you're one of those folks.

>and killing of innocent people
I'm not going to deny it happened. I'm going to deny it being the intention (everyone involved in the Fourth Crusade was excommunicated for example) or founded on a direct Biblical basis. Unlike Islam, which actually encourages putting fear into the hearts of your enemies through murder and mutilation (terrorism).

>Islam and Christianity for example hate mostly the same things, gay, women being indecent, lack of overall traditional family values, and other religions.
You know this applies to most religions, right? And even many non-theistic moral codes? While there's no 'official' Taoist stance on homosexuality, most Taoist schools of thought consider it improper sexual conduct.

>We are mostly interpreting the bible on the basis of New Testament and the nice side of things
Vatican II is nice, Vatican I wasn't nice and neither was Jesus.

>Stoning of [...] people committing adultery
Fucking hell nigger, you can't be serious.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:1-11&version=NLT
Nobody is "forgetting" anything, they just care about the parts you didn't bother to read.

>Our worst bydlo is always highly religious in the same vein of many of the Muslim terrorists
Yeah, sure thing mate. When was the last time a Polish thief got his hand cut off?

As much as I hate doing it, I'll repeat myself: you entirely discount the unique nature of Islam and try to write it off as yet another religion, which is the most dangerous thing you can do when dealing with Islam. The key to victory in any conflict, regardless of its nature, is self-knowledge and knowledge of the enemy. You're denying the nature of Islam, whether this is inspired by anti-Catholocism or love for Islam I don't know but what I do know is that it's a very dangerous move.

>I'm going to deny it being the intention (everyone involved in the Fourth Crusade was excommunicated for example) or founded on a direct Biblical basis. Unlike Islam, which actually encourages putting fear into the hearts of your enemies through murder and mutilation (terrorism).
Which just make it that religion never stopped anyone from committing a crime, and if religion also supports some killing then it's all the better.
>You know this applies to most religions, right? And even many non-theistic moral codes? While there's no 'official' Taoist stance on homosexuality, most Taoist schools of thought consider it improper sexual conduct.
Which is funny since it shows how most religions are the same shit and no better than a moral code without the sanctum.
>Vatican II is nice, Vatican I wasn't nice and neither was Jesus.
I think Jesus was pretty nice overall.
>Nobody is "forgetting" anything, they just care about the parts you didn't bother to read.
But people are forgetting. Nobody bothers with more drastic pages of Old Testament now. It's all about the situations when Jesus was really nice to somebody now. New Testament overall always looked to me like a re-imagining of Christianity.
>Yeah, sure thing mate. When was the last time a Polish thief got his hand cut off?
And extremist Muslims behind terrorist attacks still somehow eat pork which causes twits calling them not real Muslims. That was the parallelism. Bydlo likes to hit for not being religious but their interest in actual religion isn't huge.
>you entirely discount the unique nature of Islam and try to write it off as yet another religion
I don't think I am doing anything specific. What would treating Islam as extremely dangerous banned religion do? In the end any religion gets a pass as long as its believers don't break the law. A Christian devout wants biblical law to rule the country, which would clash with our secularism. An Islam devout wants their Sharia which is even worse.

Pretty much all of it is gang violence (With the odd unrelated personal thing here and there)

And while almost all of it involves immigrants it's not limited to shitskins, it's like a 50/50 split between muslims and slavs