Does he know its over?

does he know its over?

>14 pts, 6 reb, 7 ast, 3stl at halftime
what more does this cuck have to do to get a win? does he hate his team?

he knew it was over when durant blew game 6

I bet he regrets being born in Ohio. He would've stayed with the Heat and won a couple more rings if not for muh cleveland.

He made a huge mistake trading for a white boy

>falling for the LeBitch Loves Leaveland meme
He wanted a superteam that wasn't gassed like '14 Miami and wanted a GM that is his bitch: that is the only reason he returned

he shouldn't have been a bitch his entire career. he deserves every single finals loss he gets, and more

he got that, and it was LeBron that traded Wiggins for Love, and it's LeBron that can live with that disaster.

Fuck him and fuck the Cavs.

Yes desu senpai

Agreed

>That iso dunk
>then get teammate a wide open 3
>bricked

Dont forget

>kyrie lazily blows the entry pass to the post
>lebron collects it way out by the arc
>fires a laser to kyrie open in the corner
>bobbles it out of bounds

Love looking like he can't even compete at this level.

Shit is over and bron knows it. Will he try to solo it?

27 point game

Is this the finals or?

last year bron had to carry a team that was shit but was at least good/tried hard on defense

this years team is just shit

So pacers taking it all next season?

Ya. Not to make excuses for him, but his team is fucking terrible without him and gets exposed versus West teams.

He knows full well they dont have a chance.

The finals was the last series when GSW beat OKC.

How do you beat le meme 3?

How many turnovers??

>defense, discipline and ball movement
exactly the opposite of what da land is doing

this desu

this, all the haters think golden state just chucks meme threes, but they have some of the best unselfish ball movement and cuts to the basket that make it hard for a team to defend

To be fair they do use a lot of illegal screening in their gameplan. I also think that the way they're playing right now, without depending on cuckry and klay it's beautiful. It reminds me of the '14 spurs desu.

yup, sub boris diaw for andre iguodala, patty thrills for barbosa, belinelli for livingston, beautiful basketball wins again