Can we go ahead and declare the 2016 Golden State Warriors the greatest team of all time?

Can we go ahead and declare the 2016 Golden State Warriors the greatest team of all time?

I can go ahead with that

of course

>two time mvp
>near unbeatable record
>3-1
>sweep the final

Nah, must nu-males on here like the big strong BBC literally "Bulls" team instead of the Athletic, quick, fun Warriors

Goat team wouldn't have gone down 3-1 in the first place

Yes.

You could pick any single player of theirs to get injured and they'd still win the finals.

...................................................................................yes.

t. Bulls fan

Trips of truth. When old men Livingston and iggy can give us performances like that against the oh so talented Cavs roster, who can deny GS greatness?

/nba/ cucks, that's who

easily. the way they move the ball is incredible

Bulls under Jordan won 72 games.
Followed it the next season and won 69.
And won 3 straight titles. Won't mention that they were broken up by management after their 3rd title. They could have won a few more. So GS has a few more to go before we start saying that shit.

If they win the championship, this is the single best season in NFL history.

>declaring team best ever
>haven't even won the championship yep

If Durant joins Portland, i think shit will get real. Killer instinct and team belief. Golden State did so much right to build their team from drafts and coaching, fuck its annoying yet they did what no other championship team has done since Jordan.

If I am a top tier player, I go to the clips or the blazers. FUCK.

No

Its gotta be

96 bulls

or

One of the spurs championship teams

unless it was on purpose, gentlemens revenge

>Golden State did so much right to build their team from drafts and coaching, fuck its annoying

>build team through draft and coaching instead of just having biggest superstar or #1 pick
>SO ANNOYING

what the fuck is wrong with you

>yep
confirmed chip

2014 Spurs and 96 Bulls can give them a run for their money.

Minnesota

Yes. And these dubs will confirm it.

Um, what? They drafted really well. Green. Sixers top player. And Livingston who was a knee shattered top pick suddenly became a gangster with the right rotation.

it's that much crazier how much trouble OKC gave them

helps cement the goat status a bit cuz the west is so much tougher

the 86 Celtics are the best team ever followed by this years Warriors

I like the wolves, but you are just a feeder team

the dortmund of the NBA

nah, this team better

>Lose 5 games before even getting to the finals
They're one of the greats, but definitely not the greatest

>makes Thunder think they have hope with 3-1

>Ahahahahaha, okay no really now we'll play for real and make it so the final game is in our hometown.

Warriors are GOAT

WHat does this
>t.
stand for?

greatest meme of all time maybe

these niggas are fucking FRAUDS and steph is garbage

it means 'regards' I think it's finnish

>NFL

Not until they have experienced having three of their usual First Five down for injuries.

The fact that no one's out for blood at recent seasons shows a lot about how pussified the league has become.

We need Thomas and the Bad Boys up in this bitch.

NBA has been hard gay for a decade or more now.

Real men played in the 80's and 90's when you could hand check and put a body on somebody. They didn't bitch and moan after every play. Rambis getting clothes-lined by McHale back in the good ol' days? That was a two shot foul. Now it would be a flagrant II plus anger management therapy with some Phd in Tumblr triggering PTSD rehab.

2001 lakers in 5

t. Barbosa

As a Cavs fan, I am content with losing the finals, since it would be to the greatest team of all time.

God Okc should have trashed you faggots thanks Adam silver for rigging it

The Cavs arent very good.

yeah, this team wouldn't have an answer for prime shaq. they are too small.

They need to sweep the Cavs, win next year, and win 3 of the next 5 titles after that.

>best regular season record in NBA history
>possible dynasty in the making
>frauds
Tell me your favorite current team so I can laugh at you

>WCF rigged

Another * for you desu fan