Men vs Women sports

If a Men vs Women competition occurred where 2 matches take place:

A soccer match between the best male players in the world (cr7, messi, busquets, buffon, etc.) VS the best female players in the world (whoever they are)

A basketball game between the best male players(LBJ, Durant, Kawhi, etc.) VS the best female players

Which match would be the biggest blowout ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both

FPBP

the basketball game would end like 170-3 or something
the football game 15-0
so football, since that's about 5 times as much average GD there is in a match

The soccer match could go either way tbqph but the basketball game would be hilarious because the scoreline would be like 200+

m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team/

>either way
The US women's team is regularly top ranked in the world. I remember a few years ago they trained against a German teenage boys team and got destroyed.

Women are terrible at sports. Remember based Braasch vs. the Williams sisters?

I really have no idea what to do with this information. I'm all for women's rights blah blah blah but god damn.

GOD DAMN.

soccer
because curry would win the women their game all by herself

Soccer.

the US womens team regulary scrimmages against the u15-17 boys teams and looses

Well actually the women would probably beat the men at both sports. Women are just as good as men and can do anything men can and better. Look at the USWNT, they are elite and would destroy most mens teams. You stupid edgy neckbeards are mysoginists because you cant get laid but the reality is girls will rule the world soon. Girl power!

>busquets

I think the basketball game, in football women can do everything that a man does (worse, but they still can). In basketball they have an incredible physically disadvantage, men doesn't have the body of an average person like in football.

>yfw women have their own divisions for fucking chess

Would be 100- 0
Would be 300-2

Some are looking to have their own tourneys in fighting games too.

>lessi leflop kawhi

Bitches would win , the real bitches

I would say memehoop, woman are terrible at memehoop.

>what to do with this information

What do you mean? Women are born naturally slower, weaker, and with inferior coordination compared to men as are the females of most mammals but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with women playing sports. Women can push their bodies just as hard as men but will always be at a severe disadvantage in almost any physical contest because of genetics. This shouldn't have any bearing on your perception of a woman's ability to do anything else. Women who draw comparisons to male athletes are doing their fellow women athletes a disservice. If anything the top women athletes should try to stress to people just how much more difficult it is for a woman to get good at anything athletic compared to a man. The best female athletes should only be compared to each other.

Basketball.

It would also be more hysterical to watch.

I'd imagine there'd be at least two bitches that get knocked the fuck out from elbows, or whatever.

>The soccer match could go either way

No.

It couldn't.

The chicks would get destroyed by a pro-male team.

They already get destroyed by scrub under 18 teams.

Got any source links?

Womens soccer, hockey, and basketball teams scrimmage against teenage boys all the time....and get their asses kicked.

>mfw Boogie Cousins taking it to the hoop against a team of chicks.