Mexican fans out of control

So I know that in for example, Europe, if a club's fans are out of control and disrespectful during matches their clubs are hit with penalties as to how many fans they can have at their games, no fans at all, or even monetary fines can be handed down to the club itself all because of how their fans behave at the matches.

Why is it not the same for matches in the western hemisphere? Are they not subject to the same regulations? Going back to the gold cup last year when Mexico played against Panama and their fans threw shit all onto the field causing delays and were as a whole disrespectful to the Panama fans at the game. The same thing happened in the Mexico Jamaica game.

Then today the same thing happened again except this time worse. The mexican fans booed what was supposed to be the Uruguay national anthem (except it wasn't, but still the point remains), and they even threw beer bottles and trash onto the field after a goal was made. Even further, they threw beer bottles, other questionable liquids, and trash at Uruguay fans when a goal was made.

This behavior is growing out of control and is getting even worse. Why doesn't FIFA get involved and level a restriction on the amount of Mexican fans that can go to the remainder of the Copa matches? This way both players and fans alike can feel safe that they wont be subjected to this kind of child behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlEE6RyT0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call trump I don't give a shit

Jews jewing wouldn't get money then

>mexcrement

That's CONCACAF problem.

FIFA isnt going to stop us, deal with it

Reminder that chicanos aren't people

Mexican fans haven't done any blatantly racist things(in the eyes of the international footballing community) such as nazi salutes, drawing swastikas on the field etc. like has been seen in Europe. Yes they throw some paper and yell "PUTO" but what do you expect from subhumans? They are simply animals acting out.

Seeing them get BTFO at the last second made it all worth it tbhtbh

>Us
KYS chicano see

>us
Get the fuck out filth

Trump is right, we send our worst

its exactly this kind of behavior im talking about

level a ban on these roaches so that they stop thinking they are invincible

Trips of truth.

Passion

everybody knows mexicans are 3rd rate humans, disgusting smelly monkeys

It's the fault of you Americans, you need to get the police there and separate the fans from the start.
You clearly don't know LatAm football.

Doesn't help most spectators are subhuman chicanos.

>The mexican fans booed what was supposed to be the Uruguay national anthem (except it wasn't)

>implying it wasnt the Uruguayan fans that started the booing.
>mexicans join in the booing
>derp
>mexican fans blamed for being rude

get your shit right m8

Mexcrements will always be mexcrement I guess. Just be glad they havent beheaded anyone yet.

I hate when they do this. Classless people. Still, we shouldn't generalize the whole mexican people just by the ones who do this, especially the general mexican people. In my opinion heavy soccer fans are some people with least amount of class and respect. But, I've lived in Mexico, US, and Germany and in all 3 countries I've seen respectful and unrespectful people. It just happens that these are even worse because they don't care of it happening during a public event.

>ITT butthurt centrochangos

HAHAHAHHA

Chicanos go and stay gone.

any country does desu, the ones who usually have to look for opportunities elsewhere are the uneducated and unqualified who wouldn't stand a chance at home
you just happen to be overrepresented in the US

Sometimes I think Americans with baseball are the same sort of often classless fans you're talking about

children need to be separated, when it comes to adults its just sad

where the hell is the respect in soccer?

sasuga chicanos
that shit doesn't happen in my local stadium, just deport them to nicaragua or some irrelevant shithole and stop dropping them here please.

Do baseball fans beat each other and set stuff on fire ?
Happens all over the world, Brits used to go wild.

EL BULIADO

Reminder that this happened

>Futbol
>respect

Kek

imagine going to work in the morning and seeing this

call me a bitch all you want but I'd probably pass out on the wheel

Karma is real.

no not really, only the beaners at dodger stadium hurt people on a few occasions, mostly giant fans

And giants beaner fans do the same thing

Mexicans are shit
Chicanos are shit

Just build a wall

>Mexitrash

More like nuke mexico

people is just shit bro but they can at least ban all those motherfuckers

hardly, dodgers make someone crippled

why would you nuke the ones that are not jumping the border.
Nigga that's just like spending your insecticide in your driveway instead of using it in your house.

if they love mexico so much why don't they go back? viva la raza and all that

I really love being this hated by just existing.

you just won the game lad, you should go celebrate

Kill
Kill the monkey lmao

I don't hate you personally user, I just hate your kind.

>memechoa
>piojo

don't remind me

Because we don't want them to come back, they are the worst of the worst.
if mexicans have a bad reputation is beause of them

bullshit, like you never heard of brain drain

Most powerful race on earth, bruh.

that is the least common type of emigration ebeywhere, especially in a developing country like Mexico you dolt

>this thread
feels fucking good being mexican

>he thinks hes a real mexican

Oh, look. An illegal alien. We're going to deport your stupid, rapist ass after the November elections.

Chicanos are master race. We can enjoy mexican culture and drive there for food and parties, but we dont ACTUALLY have to live in a shithole. Its a win-win.

Kill yourself

much like american blacks, self-hating white cucks treat them like an endangered species and let their "culture" run wild.

every legitimate African I've met have always been super nice, gregarious, grateful guys much like most legit Mexicans I know are pretty cool hard-working people. Chicanos are filth.

Yea cuz the cartels represent Mexico wonderfully

Found the illegal.

>generalizations are bad

Yeah, cool. Doesn't change the fact fans at the games act like classless faggots and it needs to change.

reminder that chicanolards & pocholards aren't human and doesn't represent us in any way la

I'm ashamed to be in the greatest country of all if the fans of dive grass can't even handle a 2-0 loss in their home field.
And, whenever a fellow CONCACAFbro (who has scored the only goal for CONCACAF) wins, we get salty.
Fuck off america. I'm Mexico now

>it's a Mexicans prove they are the biggest racist episode

I don't know any other race that hates itself more than Mexicans. The Spanish caste system really fucked us.

>mfw a Mexican speaks Spanish to me and expects me to respond

Learn English you fucken Beaner ffs

and you havent seen argentine hardcore fans
these niggers must be contained into cages, otherwise they go full chimpout, riot and bloodfest
youtube.com/watch?v=MlEE6RyT0y8

wow wtf... I've lost all my respect to Argentina now. Without meaning to sound offensive that looks like central America.

Americans are a bunch of easily offended libcucks.

>all those mexico jerseys

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

stay ass blasted you animals

matar o morir

So what was Uruguay complaining about towards he end of the game anyway

Hope Trump wins tbqh. What are his chances?

Stop being so gay Merica, puto means nothing.Just deal with it.

what the shit lol i had no idea the usa was this uncivilized

mexicans dont like to claim mexican muricans as their own

Don't bother Amerifriend, Mexican are just a butthurt bunch

Also era penal

The entirety of latin america meme hates each other.
We're sworn enemies but if we find each other outside our respective countries we instantly bro it up.
Build wall.

now thats a soccer match

Only libcucks niggers and wetbacks are uncivilised

its a 50-50, most likely he'll take it.

I find it hard to believe that Argentina fans are worse than Mexican ones. but I guess it's not too farfetched especially after this video

is it just the latino genes in general

That was Trinidad OP. And the funny thing is they ended up scoring on that same corner. It was pure comedy gold. My sides were in orbit. Someone should post the webm.

>that reading comprehension
en donde vergas esta hablando sobre "puto"?

You guys have grown men in stinky suits go down a slide when someone scores.
And that's just one of many, like come on America.

well i hope they fix things fast, that doesn't look nice

argentinans are infamous for their "barras". Some retard tried to bring that shit to mexico a few years back and things almost got out of control but luckily it was stopped in time.

all those libtards and ignorant chicanos

El tema de puto es algo que se esta hablando en estados unidos y lo mas probable es que su consternación vino porque leyó algo sobre ello.Debes de dejar de ver las cosas tan literal.

>esta hablando de algo que no esta relacionado con el eh puto
>en los medios se esta hablando sobre el eh puto
>entonces su post habla sobre el eh puto
ya terminaste la secundaria?

Go back to sucking sandnigger dick.

Nice meme.

I hope Trump Wins.
It will be worth all the ass racknarok libertards will have.

And then the nuclear buttblast of his supporters when they realize he is not gonna build any wall.

the fuck is wrong with you, faggot

If it's just Trump against Hillary he has a very high chance, the sheer hate for Hillary makes him "better than the enemy" in the eyes of many.

Unless Hillary manages to get even more black votes.

>no tengo nada que decir, q-q-q-que hago?
>ya se, voy a escribir lo que todos los demas escriben, eso le enseñara

Wow buddy congratulations on getting internet access in the cuck shed.

>dumb trumpkins vs. these sewer scum

just open fire on them all pls

The Mexican fans really outdid themselves, even if it was the wrong anthem being played they were loud and booing during that. Also during the moment of silence for Ali, the Mexicans could not be quiet. No class whatsoever! Just bought a lawnmower, no more mexicans in my yard. Go Trump!

Didn't notice the laser pointer before, what the fuck? They received no punishment for this?

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL

No they are treated like literal children here

Fuck mexicans, literal subhuman trash

Funny, the janitorial company that cleans up in my office building after hours always has openings yet Ive never seen a single white person doing that job. Wonder what will happen when trump drives all of the cheap labor out.