Are cavs fans even gonna bother to show up to their home games?

Are cavs fans even gonna bother to show up to their home games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDtGHHnA9ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least we'll get free tacos when GS wins both games at the Cavs.

How new are you? Even when Cleveland teams suck ass they bring in sellout crowds. Just look at the Browns. They are a huge joke but they are still are in the top 5 for game attendance.

The Browns have a massive following, but the Cavs and especially the Indians do not. The Indians in particular have such non existant fanbase that not even Clevelanders care about them, let alone anyone else.

Lol northern Ohio has a massive hard on for the tribe. yes Cleveland sports suck and choke at historic levels but questioning the fan base is just delusional.

c
u
k

quintessentially english

I live in Ohio desu but I don't know how the browns fans do it. Everybody, almost everybody I know is a browns fan.

Why would you cuck yourself like that? I'm a fan of the buckeyes and a fan of the cavs, being a fan of anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment

>NBA Finals
>not selling out automatically

You don't understand how this works yet, do you?

>ads on peoples signs

KEK

We do it with Alcohol

Thankfully football has the shortest season or I would die from alcohol poisoning

> CUK
> quaker steak and lube

KEK

i cant possibly imagine a worse hell than being a blue jackets fan

thankfully our college hockey teams are actually pretty decent, why that's a reoccurring theme around here I do not know

>I'm only a fan of teams that win

Why even be a Cavs fan then, if you're frontrunner gloryhunting cuck you should go for the Patriots-Warriors-Alabama trifecta.

I was always a cavs fan, even when lelbron left

not a fan of baseball, nor hockey

so that leaves the browns, which are fucking trash tier, i'd rather support the steelers

>everybody I know

Because you live in the shithole northeast. Cincy and Dayton are Bengals country, Columbus is half and half between Browns and Bengals. Toledo roots for the Lions and the sourheast bandwagons Pittsburgh.

>Bengals

gross

So you're one of those retards who think Cleveland metro is all of Ohio?

the browns came first desu

Cinci is the least Ohio city is Ohio. It's basically Kentucky but without the beautiful landscape.

And Cleveland is basically Detroit combined with Buffalo. You fags have more in common with upstate NY than with the rest of Ohio, you don't even have a midland accent.

I'd give Browns the edge over Bengals in Columbus, but there's definitely a significant Steelers portion.

Baseball I don't know. That feels more 50/50 with Reds/Indians even though the Clippers are the Indians affiliate now

Are you retarded?

OSU hockey isn't good though. Are you talking about Miami then?

>bragging about Americans most dull accent

Not even from lolhio but don't even start dude. Cleveland has all the history and deserves the fanbase it has. Cincinnati is a truck stop that got famous for chili.

Basically, we can't take two of you irrelevant fucks puffing your chest out and Cleveland was here first.

He wasn't saying that Midlands was superior to Inland North, just that Cleveland is closer linguistically (and thus probably culturally) to Buffalo than it is to Columbus

>not being from NEO
>defending Cleveland

Yeah sure thing Leavelander you sure sound believable

Columbus is 90% Reds. The only Indians fans are those Cleveland transplants on the north side.

> It's basically Kentucky

oh, so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. got it.

My parents are expats. I don't go out of my way to support the land but seeing them win would be nice.

>only Indians fans on the north side

The north side as in the rich and middle class part of Columbus

Oh I'm laffin

Richest people live in Bexley and the burbs like Powell and UA.

Well if you include suburbs then that's not Columbus, whereas Short North and Old North are.

I doubt anyone in Dublin or Upper Arlington even gives 2 shits about baseball though.

Why wouldn't they? Rich people watch sports too.

rich fags watch golf and lacross

If we're talking history, Reds > Indians and it's not even close. Browns used to be great once but it was 50 years ago, Bengals at least went to two owls since.

They don't watch it, they play it. They still watch football and baseball like other people.

>CUK

MEM MAGIK

Powell and UA are north you retard

The north side ends with city proper, it doesn't extend to suburbs.

When people in the real world refer to big cities they include the metro area. You need to get out more.

>CUK
>muslim britbongs
>ad on sign

holy shit

I live in Columbus and I literally never heard anyone cincluding Powell in the northside.

Dude if you ask anyone north of the outerbelt where they live they will say Columbus. They all view it as an extension of the city.

How many fans would their be anyway?

>their
You probably can't count so it wouldn't matter to you.

The Cavs were dead last in attendance in the NBA (29th out of 29) in the 2002-03 season, the season immediately before they drafted LeBron. Browns fans are definitely not fairweather, but Cavs fans absolutely are.

This is the ultimate Sup Forums picture. It's even got this fucker in the bottom left.

Guess I haven't been around on Sup Forums when, I'm assuming, the shitstorm happened on this image.

When it was snapped during the game thread it went almost unnoticed. Quite underwhelming actually.

What else is there to do in Cleveland? They watched The Drew Carey Show, they don't have any taste at all

Cavs fans = Lebron fans, honestly. Not a single soul in Cleveland cared about that team before Lebron.

lmao those teams were so fucking bad
>ricky davis

Before the Cavs moved the the new arena there was a good following. They would lose to MJ every year but they had fans.

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=XDtGHHnA9ms

Would you pay to watch this?

Tbh I still understand how that 2007 Browns team didn't make the playoffs.

>Memelon Edwards catching for 1500 yards
>Winslow looking like a top 3 TE in the league
>Jamal Lewis rushing for 1200 yards
>Derek Anderson going to the probowl
>10-6 record

Literally everything imploded after that season and they never recovered

Lerner's kids didn't give a fuck about the team so they tried to go Jerry Jones mode right before selling the team just to see what would happen.

do you guys sense insecurity when brown people go around claiming they are from canada/usa/ingurland/etc

It's a free drink now

Bullshit Toledo roots for the Lions, i went to BG and everyone was a huge Browns fan

wait wait streak and lube?

No they aren't. Why would you lie like that when ESPN actually compiles attendance stats?

Very much so.

>that pic

Allah save the Queen!

Inshallah to you mate, happy Ramadan!