Remember when Sup Forums liked Steph Curry?

Remember when Sup Forums liked Steph Curry?

I still like him and I hope he wins another ring

I still like him

Success breeds jealousy.

King lightskin was so immature before he got married to queen lightskin and became the best in the league. Remember when he was just a young up and comer stuck with dark skin Monta in the backcourt?

kill yourself

Do you remember when Warriors fans were butthurt Monta got traded for Bogut instead of Steph? good times

why are americans OBSESSED with skin colour?
even your municipal websites give a racial breakdown of the towns. wtf?

I think all the cuck stuff is actually true

Race is the most important part of your identity in America. It determines how 90% of how your life will play out.

Because slavery ended 150 years ago and we're still dealing with the ramifications

>muh slavery
Meanwhile, countries that have suffered dictatorships or civil wars for decades recently have been able to move on

whats your problem?

>curry_hits_two_threes.jpeg

I don't despise Steph, he's not the Lakers. I just really wanted Durant and Westbrook to get it this year. I still probably hate you less than Lebron, it's just that I grew up in Sacramento, so I kind of have to hate you faggots. You were the little brothers of Northern California when I was growing up.

>pic related, the real GOAT Nor-Cal team

thats because ellis was the leader of the team though, he was the face of the warriors, you'd be butthurt too if they traded away the star of your team, the curry we know now isnt the same as the one then

That black girl is pretty cute, I'd colonize her

I was a Warriors fan when that trade was made and even back then, that trade was absolutely the correct decision; even though Monta was the face of the franchise, you knew that Klay could use the extra playing time and Curry was a better pure point than Monta. It was always the right decision.

>trade monta
>keep beidrins

No suffering like Warriors suffering.

What are you talking about? Syria, Libya, Ukraine, Venezuala, and the Congo are doing horribly. That's just to name a few. Pretty much every other country in South American and Sub-Saharan Africa are in constant political turmoil.

yessir! Cohan/Rowell days were quite the yin to today's yang.

I still do.

I hate GSW because of that chimp Apemond and his whiny bitchiness, but Steph is straight ice and is cool af.

Steph's G in my book.

>implying I let ass mad >da land posters dictate who i am

lol

>Spain
>Lecturing about race

Literally you kicked all of my people out of your gay-ass country for 300 years and now you're the backwater of Europe.

>countries in current conflict are doing horrible
>amerifat education
Could you be more retarded? How about all the OTHER countries that had civil wars and dictatorships for decades IN THE RECENT PAST and have been able to move on? I doubt you can name a few even though many are in your same continent

America is not dealing with the consequences of slavery, america is dealing with a percentage of population that is functionally retarded and will use slavery to justify their stupidity and criminal behaviour

>Syria, Libya, Ukraine are doing horribly

Not the United States hasn't had much to do with it.

Jim crow ended 50 years ago and many people alive during those times are in positions of power (ceos, police chiefs, political office, etc) and enforce the practice throughhiring practices legislature and everyday general discrimination

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Fucking kek

this desu lads

Which countries are you referring to?

Im not sure how we're definig recently. I can think of several that have had civil wars but none that are doing particularly well. Which countries are you referring to?

As far as slavery being the root cause of crime and all the bad shit that happens around black folk, it does have something to do with it because it set in motion the prescedent of black people being poor and uneducated because after the civil war they literally had nothing but we're not technically slaves anymore. Further it doesn't help that whole world hated black people until like 40 years ago, and much of the world still does, including a lot of people in America. Long story short at the end of the day it comes down to a lack of education and our criminal justice policies that funnel blacks into prisons without do anything to help them while they are in prison so they come out worse than they went in and are ultimately destined to return