The State or City Of Soccer In USA

Is there any city or state in the US where soccer is the most popular of all sports?

a state or city where soccer exceed by much in popularity, to football, baseball , basketball, and hockey together

Mexico

>It's the autismo costarican thread again

lolno

None?

El Paso, Texas.

>this thread again

Whatever city has the most illegal Mexicans in it.

I look for a city (or state) in the United States where soccer is the most popular sport, where soccer is the most popular sport, and where soccer is more often sport
a state or city where soccer exceed by much in popularity, to football, baseball , basketball, and hockey together

true americans don't give a flying fuck about soccer so.. none, hipsters in portland maybe idk

Most likely it will be Seattle whenever the Xehawks return to being shit

Guantanamo Bay

El Paso, Texas.

Doesn't exist

Fucking Finland knows what's up

I live in El Paso, american football is slightly more popular here.

it's much easier to find a city where soccer is the most popular.
But literally, in every single of the 50 states, soccer is not even in the top 3 of favorite sports

Seattle. Not as big as football, but it's legit the second biggest sport. People actually really care about the Sounders.

who knows?

maybe someday, you have a city or state in the United States, which only has a professional franchise in the MLS (Major League Soccer)

Nothing NFL, Nothing MLB (major league baseball) no NBA, and No NHL.

Only MLS (major league soccer)

Orlando's team has a pretty large following, was In town once for a concert and the streets were lined with those purple lions and you see the decals on like every other car

are amerifats aware that if they make real football their prime sport will gain respect from all over the globe?

Because we really care what Macedonia thinks about us.

>People are unironically responding to this autist who makes these threads sporadically

>Is there any city or state in the US where soccer is the most popular of all sports?
All of them, if you mean number of participants.

Also, MLS has better attendance than the NBA and NHL.
inb4 ticket prices - they're comparable, google it.

well your ambassadors here are trying their best to take control over our goverment via Soros etc.

No one cares what other countries think about us except for the most part

Who gives a fuck

90% of the country doesn't even know you exist except when we learned about Alexander

Attendance means jackshit.

The mlels gets murdered by the Big 4 where it matters: TV ratings

Sucks to be you. A few decades ago you were slaughtering each other so maybe you're not civilized enough to govern yourselves yet. Let big daddy USA guide you for a bit.

why do you think they'd give up the sports they love, part of the American culture, for a game in which grown men cheat blatantly in ludicriously unmanly ways?
Why doesn't Europe and Asia learn to play American football instead of the USA dedicating itself to soccer?
Anyway, the US is going to a WC final within 20 years, watch it happen.

(You)'re making the rest of us look bad.

fike under: Stereotypes, Reinforcing American

>Anyway, the US is going to a WC final within 20 years, watch it happen.
That's possible. But it will be filled with great american lads such as Rodriguez, Gonzalez, Garcia and Hernandez.

you're alright, Ameribro

>Look at me Yuros, I'm so special and different from the other Americans

because they will never be relevant in the eyes of billions no matter how much they dominate in olympics... look at China, they are starting to inject billions of dollars into football, they understand what is the superior sport.

And why should we care about what people think about us?

Nah, famn. I disagree with the macedonian guy and don't watch soccer at all but holy shit the "banter" attempted in this thread is cringeworthy.

I only care about soccer once every 4 years and this isn't one of those years so fuck off island nation no one cares about