Are you ready?

are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He literally has a higher chance of repeating with Leicester if the team stays together, than if he plays with arsenal. He's leaving the greatest meme team of all time for guaranteed 4th place.

I'm ready for all the threads about arsenal getting cucked and the /arse/ meltdown despite them not even considering him a week ago

Would be great but I have a feeling he's going to Arsenal, even when it's a step down.

Vardy will sign for Real Madrid instead.

>guaranteed 4th place.
Like this season and the season before? Fuckouttahere americunt

2nd place to Leicester is pretty much 4th

James Olley @JamesOlley 38m
#afc expecting an update on Vardy in next few hours. Am told no medical has yet taken place.

>no medical has taken place
habbening

>Even though they came 2nd, they are 4th because I say so
>(You)

It's an extremely false second place, more down to Chokenham than Arsenal. At no point were Arsenal ever seriously in the title or race or ever challenging Leicester. Finished 10 (ten) points behind in the end.

Sure, whatever happens I'm ready. Mindless idiot trolls will have a field day either way. Go figure, that's Sup Forums.

For me personally though, if he actually signs and does well then that's great. I'm not sure he's really considered a world class striker or anything yet after one good season. I think the release clause is reasonably low though and there to be tested so that's what happened. Weaken a rival team and possibly get an inform striker. It's a smart business move.

aayyyy
IT'S HAPPENING

CHAT SHIT

I heard the Leicester criminal underground had a word in Vardy's ear

youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs

It was me lad. That fucking goblin went white as a sheet, I tell you that.

did arsenal chat shit too soon?

Jonny Gabriel @JonnyGabriel
Hearing that Jamie Vardy has turned down @Arsenal, news set to break on BBC, Sky, etc. at 11am. #lcfc #afc

>tfw Asre fan
>tfw don't know if want

Just had a word with Vardy outside market street Greggs and he said he's staying. Gave me his iced bun too.

OH FUCK HERE WE GO
dubs and it's true

HAPPENING

@Leicester_Merc
Breaking: Jamie Vardy decision to come in next few days #LCFC

Why would he leave Leicester for a soon to be mid table club? Plus he's leaving an army of Foxes supporters for >gooners, this looks like a huge step back for him

get in here leicester l/a/ds

Buttblasted arsepoo faggots detected

Remind me when you last won the league lads? Leicester won it just a few weeks ago :)

I saw Vardy down a boozer in Frog Island last night, he was double parked with a couple of cheeky blue WKDs, I asked him about pooenal and he said there was no way he'd sign for an eternal also-ran club when he currently plays for the best club in the country. And he said he wouldn't be able to do it to poor Drinky either.

I saw Vardy outside the grocery store in Leicester yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about the transfer.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Chatting shit?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came out of the shop with my stuff saw him trying to walk into the shop with like fifteen Arsenal transfer documents in his hands.

The reporter at the entrance was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, could we take a look at those.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and talked to her.

She took one of the papers and started reading it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to read them each individually “to prevent any shit chatting,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she read all the documents and started delivering the news, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>she stopped her and told her to read them each individually
you fucked it lad

Leicester City's going to win the league again, aren't they

if you had a choice, 2x more wage or lose all your family at leicester city, which one would it be?

>arse

>Family
They're mercenaries. The entire team, except for Wes Morgan, are mercenaries.

This to be desu, people like to pretend that they're better than the usual plastics but Leicester is a plastic team built with corrupt money, just not as much money as the others.

inb4 lesta becomes the psg of the eplel

His teeth are way too yellow... wtf...

>"Mindless idiot trolls"
>"Go figure, that's Sup Forums"
>that pic
>that flag

Holy autism.

Bet Sharples heard it from Ivica Strok himself