1 you cunt

1 you cunt
2 what's the best way to get a gf from your cunt?

have the longest, thickest wallet

Start thinking like Makiavelli, acting like Khengis Khan and get nerves of steel.

just bee urself

1) Flag.
2) Money, as I assume it is everywhere.

be charming
have money
good looks
don't be asian

pretty easy actually

1. Land of Po
2. Don't be Polish, bonus points for not being white

ahhhhh KONICHAWA KIM-SAN KAREER IS SUPERIOR

pay 50 euros

memes aside, this is actually true.

it doesn't work for everyone (for most neckbeards, it doesn't work, for example), but for most people, just being honest to yourself and those around you is the best way to get liked by others.

Only people it doesen't work for are complete misanthropes, no matter what kind of wild freak you are, there is always some wild freak of opposite gender that will be attracted to you.

Option 1
>have friends
>have your friends introduce you to their female friends
>offer to meet up for coffee

Option 2
>be tall, white, fit, fairly attractive
>get three photos of yourself: (1) a good photo of your face, (2) a photo showing you have friends and do social things (ex. travelling with friends at macchu pichu or angkor wat), (3) a photo which clearly shows your body
>install tinder
>swipe until you get arthritis until you get a match
>send a message with the following components: (i) hey ;), (ii) say something concise about their interests or something in their photo, (ii) offer to meet up for coffee

Option 3
>be university student
>take a class or club which has people partner up or get in groups
>introduce yourself in that group and start talking like a normal person
>offer to meet up for coffee

Ireland
Literally do the exact opposite of anything that I do

lol

I
DONT
FUCKING
KNOW

This

be foreigner

dont act like an autist
thats it

Be alpha and treat them like shit, go to parties and get drunk and act stupid. Get them to laugh. I'm capable of doing this but I don't like to, it's not me.

Have a pulse and a working dick. Even i managed to have 2 gfs, and they were alright.

I DON'T KNOW

Be as normie and boring as fucking possible and go to the gym. Pussy for life.

1. Falg
2. Find a female you deem suitable for bearing your seed, slap her buttock and say "ba-weep-gragnah-weep-nini-bong". She will the pull down her pants and present her womb to be filled by you.