Are bulgars slavs or turks?

Are bulgars slavs or turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=sJtUbLcQVvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turko-Slavs, like Ukrainians

Gypsies, like dutch.

Ukraine is too big and diverse to just classify them like this. You will find villages where 100% of people are blue eyed and then there is lot of swarthy ones

>He's jealous

all of this mixed desu

Yes.

>azerbaijan
is there a sane person on earth that would want to visit that shithole?

>toothpaste butthurt
Just relax, faggots, grow a skin.

I did once.

Both

>banters
>gets bantered back
>j-just relax f-fag!

>hurrr shithole durr
If you consider it "banter", you're as dull as my other shoe.

>hurr gypsy durr
If you consider it "banter", you're as dull as my other shoe.

It managed to get you mad, so I'm not that dull it seems..

They're Bulgars+Slavs mixed with Thracians.

wrong.
we are tatars.
hail tengri and all that lads

>tatars
>tengri
M8...

hello turkbro
youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI
braise dengri :DD

thisI though tatars didn't reach that far. Ukraine? Sure. Romania? Maybe at best, but Bulgaria? Naw.

Hello, my traitorous altaic friend.
Praise the Wolf, not stickman.
>I though tatars didn't reach that far. Ukraine?
Dude, really? Do you have any idea what "tatars" are?

No.

It's just a name russians called various turkic folk from different tribes. In one point of history we were even called tatars.

Ok.
I just figure it's easier to shitpost and wait for people to correct you than to look up information yourself.

Continue like this and one day you will be nicknamed "hedgehog".

Why?

Because your body will be filled with arrows shoot from the horseback by upcoming horde.

>azerbaycan bayrağının da diş macunu olmadığını ima ediyor

Na, they won't be able to get through my armor.

tatar and proud
youtube.com/watch?v=sJtUbLcQVvU

>that shitpost in comments
Well... That makes me kinda sad.

just look at comments on WEST BULGARIAN songs

Lel, k.

Slavs to the core;

Sena Karachanak, Viola Grugni, Simona Fornarino, Desislava Nesheva, Nadia Al-Zahery, Vincenza Battaglia, Valeria Carossa, Yordan Yordanov, Antonio Torroni, Angel S. Galabov, Draga Toncheva, and Ornella Semino. "Y-Chromosome Diversity in Modern Bulgarians: New Clues about Their Ancestry." PLoS ONE 8:3 (March 6, 2013): e56779. Following its presentation at conferences in the years 2011 and 2012 (see further below), this Y-DNA study has now been released as an electronic open-access publication. The number of Bulgarian males in the final report is 808, not the 809 or 812 they counted at the conferences, so there must have been problems with 4 of the samples. The study declares, "Only individuals whose fathers were of Bulgarian origin and were born in the country were included in the study.

Excerpts from the Abstract:

"Haplogroups C, N and Q, distinctive for Altaic and Central Asian Turkic-speaking populations, OCCUR AT A NEGLIGIBLE FREQUENCY of only 1-1.5%."

"On the whole, in light of the most recent historical studies, which indicate a substantial proto-Bulgarian input to the contemporary Bulgarian people, our data suggest that a common paternal ancestry between the proto-Bulgarians and the Altaic and Central Asian Turkic-speaking populations either did not exist or was negligible."

Welcome to the family Bulgar bros.

slavs who had turkish rulers, but the turkish rulers lost their language, like the Franks in France or the Visigoths in Spain.

I dont know why sometimes the conquerors can impose their language and sometimes the conquerors adopt the language of the conquered people.

Not necessarily true, the first ruler of Bulgaria had a purely Iranic name.

Which one?

They literally invented Cyrillic, how are they not slavs?

Nobody on the Balkans is a slav at all.

Only a minority, the majority in every country is the native dinaric people.