youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM
gov.uk/register-to-vote
livestream-s.info/video/459363.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christian Rees makes Juveguy look like Jesus Christ tbqh

Such a danger

in-out-shake-it-all-about sub edition

>Not even at 500 posts yet
Hass not only are you a massive pseudo you are also a shit thread maker. Please kill yourself.

Post spreadsheets lads

come on vietnam just 1

jesus

>ARP
>-100% Return

pmsl

>tfw you cash out just before the goal

>Euan: 2 wins out of 9 bets

so disgustingly shit

>1.33% return

kill me

what goal?

>perma suspended
thrown away enough shirts this game already

>people are waging thousands of pounds but won't lend me a fiver

argentina to win vs chili @2.30?

Lads England just landed, holy shit it's really coming home

Just flicking through Google Images, depressed

how do I filter juveguy? So fucking tired of this meme

4chanx

I've done terrible things for money over the years, but I've never begged strangers for money over an anonymous Bhutanese altitude imageboard.

Feeling better about myself tbqh.

Dude check yourself into rehab or something. This is getting a bit out of hand, don't you think?

here

He does it for the replies. If everyone would just ignore him he would stop this terrible gimmick.

hope someone got on x

went large on the u2.5 as stated earlier

Get a feeling you aren't a very good gambler.

He's such a character though

Last digit of this post number is how many Malaysia put past Timor.

Did thanks user, needed a win after a few losses

Please no

how do i sell my wife's son for some extra cash?

seems legit

Yep, pretty much as expected

Please tell me you aren't on Malaysia pmsl, I'm going to enjoy opposing you so much on Timor +2, you greasy little soccerway warrior.

Is Iceland vs Leichtenstein over 3.5 possible?

Reminder that MajorLeagueBetting actually has a wife's son

brighton 2:45 essaka ew.

lol

Thanks friend, had a smed on u1.5 and a fart on u0.5.

Yes, bongest dear, I did.

Who wins the Euros boys

pml

belgium

only had £10 on it. better than giving it to juveguy 2bh

I tipped and am on -1 EH @ 1.95 because it was value. Might hedge on +2 once I check the teams. Rball from last game doesn't support + though

>better than giving it to juveguy
L E T H A L

I'm gonna post a really good tip and everyone who wins on it needs to give me 10% of their profits. Remember to go large

tipstertube.com/post/62438
tipstertube.com/post/62438

Did you watch it? Rball doesn't support the + but it wasn't as rapey as score suggests. The first 20 minutes was all Malaysia but it was even after that, Timor missed some shocking sitters. BTTS is a massive bet at those prices if I can get on anywhere.

I saw the avatar and automagically thought "hey, ARP has a twitter"?

>mfw I have a writeup already prepared for my Halmstadt tip
DELETE THIS

Is it the same handi?

Who's copying who?

Just give me 10% of your winnings. It's a lock. I've done a lotta research. Thank you!

No. I was on holiday. Watching this one though. 10bet skins have BTTS if you want on.
The guy who scored 2 and assisted the other is starting so I'm happy with my -1 EH for now. TL said they would have to be more attacking so can only see that leaving huge gaps for Malaysia to exploit.

Was gonna wait till -0.5 dropped to 1.7+
Odds are higher in Asia though last time I checked

He even copies my trip.

>this drift
Now I'm unhappy. Dirty bastards are probably fixing

The way the odds are going I'm tempted to tip now, price is just being backed in
Cheers Juveguy

No problem m8, looking forward to my commission

Malaysia looking much better, if this isn't a fix i can't understand the drift all.

Malaysia will win, but don't want to cover the handi :^)

uwotm8

>Went to take a piss before I get on
>Malaysia score
zzzzz

O1.5 FH malaysia?

Could someone post a link to a Malaysia stream, mine keeps dying ffs

Search Timor Leste Malaysia ke-2 on youtube.

That's the one I'm already watching, not sure why It keeps cutting out desu

>Arsefrica

I'm also watching that stream and it's been fine for me, must be on your end

Mine did a while back but fine now. Might be your internet speed

Taking over 2.75 in the Malaysian game, wouldn't be surprised if Timor bagged one too, they've been looking better than they started

this game so tez pmsl

who /halmstads/ here?

large

Timor are playing so high now going for goal.
Here,
SBO 2.03 Hamstad -1
Halmstad are the better side by far, they have just come down from the top division and are aiming to be promoted straight back up, while the Syria Free Army finished 7th in this division and are much weaker away from home – losing majority of their fixtures.
As the opening 10 games of this season have demonstrated, Halmstad have a squad with quality that isn’t comparable to most the other teams in the division, and are prime candidates to win the league, they also have by far the best defensive record in the league. There’s also a lot of motivation for the 3 points here with an opportunity to jump to the top of the table from second here. Halmsad have a strong 7-1-2 record so far and have been strong both home and away, in their 5 games as hosts they have only conceded a signle goal but have scored 6 goals and kept clean sheets in 4 of the 5.
Syrian Free Army on the other hand has been DIRE. They sit rock bottom of the table with less than half the points Halmstad have here. They also have a terrible home record with 0 wins. They will be tested here today especially with 7 players missing today who are regulars if not usual starters. They are also being headed by a young assistant manager after their manager quit after only joining in January. Syrianska have back to back losses behind them now too, and I could see a 2+ goal margin victory for Halmstad today, especially with a close to full strength squad and their top strikers starting.
Good value imo and shoudl cover this handicap, especially since their last match was a 3-0 victory in the cup last season.

Only thing that I'm concerned by is how relatively low scoring their games have been recently. Would have loved to take SW but odds are gone and I can see them scoring early on desu

Is Estonia worth the £20 a month?

Really worried about that Hass jinx tbqh.

Lost only 4 bets in my last 19, the Hass jinx is well and truly over lid
touchwood

Ive just looked up Syrianska rball and it would seem some results dont reflect the game. Both 3-1 defeats saw them have equal shots and more DAs. Obviously if they are missing players, that is a different issue, but I wouldnt be betting just because "they are bad"

They are indeed missing players.

Reminder that the Hamstad tip is mine

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

I'm following your lead on this one lads.

Reminder to register to vote by tomorrow if you haven't done so already
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Encouraging all the Brexitfags here to sign up

EU write up when?

have fun 'switching' to the euro. when that happens (and it WILL if we remain), i'm out of this country, and will laugh when the euro collapses ... again.

No, we're literally never gonna switch to the Euro so that's the dumbest strawman to craft up

KEK

kek, give me your email so i can send you fivers in euros in 4-8 years time.

livestream-s.info/video/459363.html
STREAM

new calijah

wtb?

NEED better SW odds

halmstad in play to win 1.61

Might take 70 minutes result Halmstadt at 1.83 on bet365