The great debate

The great debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBk6PjwsILA
youtube.com/watch?v=1k05Lk5ROFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hosea Gear probably burns AP one on one 2bh fambino.

Well handegg is for homosexuals so I'd have to go with the rugby guy

No rugby player could ever hang in the nfl

If you're talking about sprint speed, there is no debate.

>Rugby is not great at providing such stats, but Sosene Anesi is said to have posted the fastest 40m recorded in New Zealand rugby with 4.53sec, while Joe Rokocoko once clocked 4.66sec.

If you're looking a for comparison between the two sports, I think it's useless, because they are very different games, despite players in each sport running with an egg.

Both are good sports, though, unlike povertyball.

Those are slow times when compared to NFL wide receivers and running backs.

>Those are slow times when compared to NFL wide receivers and running backs.

Indeed. Why I said there's no debate if the OP wanted us to debate which players are faster.

Football is way tougher. No contest.

Britcucks and Aussies need to see an NFL game live at least once in their lives. It's truly a spectacle. Seeing these massive men running like jackrabbits doesn't really translate to TV

Saw a college rugby game
ABSOLUTE PUSSY PLAY
THEY DIDNT EVEN HIT EACHOTHER THAT MUCH

youtube.com/watch?v=tBk6PjwsILA

I love morons that try to compare the two. Did you guys miss the massisive list of football players suffering from cte or brain damage due to the sport. Football is far....far more dangerous then rugby. If not for the pads (Which most players use as weapons)guys would die on the field.

youtube.com/watch?v=1k05Lk5ROFI

No comment

>cherry picking this hard

Faggot
Faggot

There's an argument to be made that if football got rid of pads, there'd be fewer concussions

Putting all that shit on makes you feel invincible and wanna throw yourself right at a motherfucker

>being this buttblasted
Why is this even an issue
They are two completely different sports
Both have contact
Who gives a shit
Why can't someone enjoy either sport
Why does there always have to be banter
There is literally no reason to hate each other over sports

It almost exactly like the cricket vs baseball argument or soccer vs hockey

totally agree with this

the pads, and especially the helmet, actually cause far more injuries due to reckless abandon

However, the speed/athleticism/explosion is what distinguishes football from other sports. By taking away the pads/helmet, the sport would be required to slow down, and at that point would be nothing valuable in watching.

look no further than Hayne who just got shit on by the NFL and made to look the fool

did you say something, maggot?

Remind me again which sport has Tom Brady? Oh, that's right.

>bleeding with a helmet on
Cushing is legitimately retarded
The fact that he even made the team without ever playing a game in his life shows that NFL players aren't all that superior to their rugby counterparts.

I love both.

>armour

It's armor you fucking idiot. Even when you guys say armor, you don't hear a u. Same with all the words you have and extra u in

American Football is plain boring. 10 seconds of action per 2 minutes of cheerleaders and a band playing. More concert than sport.

They are totally different sports

But the football is too dangerous and we be banned soon or heavily regulated.

So maybe we should start picking up rugby

Gridiron is a more interesting sport, but the NFL is absolutely unwatchable.

Why don't people understand this

Played both. Rugby is the tougher

a meter is longer than a yard famalam.

Who runnin' faster than Bo Jackson or Deon Sanders? Just stop.

We built these impressive slave/machines. Can we not enjoy them?

t. Thomas Jefferson