TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that ass looks familiar

is this a shoop?

looks like my sisters fat butt

It's Cristiano Ronaldo.

>pretending this hard to be straight

He's getting desperate, is he?

>you will never be Ronaldo

DELETE THIS HE'S GAY

>select all images with boats

>hiring random skanks to pretend you are not gay
what a disaster

i see he has her bull nearby and ready

But why is he so based and hot

that's his bull

??? ???

>be caught with your gay lovers the past 3 days
>quick, hire some women for damage control

He's not gay.

She looks like a Nereida Gallardo type of girl, that kind of girl he would’ve married if it wasn’t for his mother.

Old lady needs to get over it and accept his son loves trashy sluts.

>americans

Post pics

True, getting drilled by dudes is hetero if you secretly identify as woman.

>mfw Ronaldo is a single mother

>tfw you'll never TSUUUUUUU with Cristiano on a yacht.

srsly, who else gets his children by jerking off in a cup?

mildly underrated

But he's gay, Nereida was just a stunt

why do you guys so badly want him to be gay?

trying to suck his dick or smfin?

>tfw started the TSU meme with my friends and theyre none the wiser about it's devilish roots

>friends
Please leave

Semedo is based, leave him alone

Why is everything so fucking weird about this guy? Like every soccer pic is him on his tippy toes, every pic with a dude looks over the top trying too hard to be gay, and every pic with a woman just looks really weird. Is this just how you yuros act are what?

Does he ever sit around and watch sports or shoot the shit with his bros in a natural setting? Or is he always flexing his glutes and pointing his pecker in tiny short shorts at them?

Why does Aaron Rodgers really really like women? Or is that just how you murricans roll?

pics

Aaron Rodgers might be gay, but he can at least be seen acting like a normal person.

I've literally never seen a picture of this guy that didn't look awkward as fuck.

I mean, what the fuck is even going on on that boat?

Mental health problems.

do you think Tsunaldo will ever find get a real gf?
or he will be forever surrounded by goldiggers and end up coming out of the closet

Antonella is the only woman who can save him.

hes about to smash that fine ass while getting penetrated from behind

>you will never fuck a gold digger while taking it up the ass from your bros simultaneously

Thank god. Wouldn't want any golddiggers on my rainbow regattas.

>ITT virgin manchildren who don't realize sexuality isn't binary, but a sliding scale and don't even entertain the possibility that Ronaldo swings both ways

Shaking my head to be honest family

wew lads, almost fooled me

>I mean, what the fuck is even going on on that boat?

looks like a party. you ever been to one or just sit in your basement?

>>>/tumblr/

lel what a faggot he is

Dat blonde ass

kek

> Does he ever sit around and watch sports or shoot the shit with his bros in a natural setting? Or is he always flexing his glutes and pointing his pecker in tiny short shorts at them?

you know the answer to this

he's literally as autistic as messi, he's just desperate to be seen as the hyper-bro-ladbible idol but his autism keeps leaking out

ronaldo is a weirdo