What happens here?

What happens here?

Rain forests and indios.

Is it true that Indo pussy is naturally bald?

Thats what my brasilian friend said

some tribes have no women with pussy hair and men with no beard naturaly

The province that is like a hat of Bolivia is full of farmers, and the jungle was cut down almost completely, I think it is called Rondonia.

The one next to Peru is almost empty, it used to be Peruvian, became Brazilian due to migration of thousands of workers who lived from extracting natural rubber from trees, but that business was ruined when synthetic rubber was created.

Yes. Indios doesnt have pubic/facial hair and the hair in their head is straight

the fuck is wrong with those bodies?
holly shit you indigenous faggots look like apes
good thing we only made it worst

>you indigenous faggots look like apes
Was it to be not similar?

their bodies arent actually adapted to tropical weather.

all amerindians descend from siberian hunters who crossed the bering str8, and they dont have much genetic diversity. their bodies are made for resisting siberian cold.

but also, think of how hairy natural never shaven women from the Iberian Peninsula are, and understand why the Spanish and Portuguese smashed that hairless pussy.

>Rondonia
lol wut
it's not as bad as Maranhão tho

As reservas indígenas e ambientais no Brasil são financiadas por potencias mundiais, só não sei qual o motivo, proteção que não é

Qual o motivo de ter tanta área demarcada assim? Fora que nenhum brasileiro pode entrar nessas áreas sem autorização, nem mesmo o exército, eles possuem um Estado a parte

look at it in google earth
deforastation there is quite impressive. I wonder how their relationship with Bolivians is because they are closer to the big cities of Bolivia than to the big cities of Brazil.

Is this what I think it is?

Northern Brazil is like northern Canada, uninhabitable. And shit because of the impositions of countries to demarcate areas of environmental protection and indigenous, ignoring the interest of Brazil and privileging international interests.

Apart from the patents that Japanese, Americans, Canadians and Europeans steal from Brazil.

Only one patent that Japan stole from the Brazilian Amazon has yielded to them more than 20 billion dollars

yes :D shhh

there's a lot of traffic there
and i mean both the illegal and legal ones

Now you know why we left the women behind.

>Be Franco/Anglo
>Get to new world
>Indias are looking at me lustfully
>Drop spaghetti
>They laugh at you
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>Go full autist and give them small-pox blankets

>The one next to Peru is almost empty, it used to be Peruvian, became Brazilian due to migration of thousands of workers who lived from extracting natural rubber from trees, but that business was ruined when synthetic rubber was created.

Acre used to be bolivian, but was traded for a horse kek

why do they insist the bangs

what bangs?

>posting ilegal content

I hope you die

Why are they so ugly?

Are there any natives dressed in a "western" way?

Too much selfhating? They are the typical mongoloids, Wang.

Do you have pictures of the cute natives dressed in a western way? They'd probably be hotter that way.