2. Spen
3. A2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_European_Framework_of_Reference_for_Languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. USA
2. Korean
3. still A1 probably

y hola op, como estas? has aprendido mucho hoy?

stupid slab

What is the point of learning languages when I only talk to myself?

>Canada (B.C)
>French (spare time)
>Don't know but I went from Frogs and Quebecois laughing at me to them saying "at least i'm trying" tier

>El Salvador

>French

>very shit

Easy language for a native Spanish speaker desu, but there is too many rules so it's pretty "difficult" to learn the language by yourself

>needing to list Country when we have flags

1. USA
2. Japanese
3. くそ

It's for the proxyfags.

i speak to myself aloud when driving.
i sing in spanish sometimes.
negros de mierdaaa
the beauty of the modern technologies
everyone thinks i am speaking on the phone
i also make hand gestures while talking
so it looks like i am arguing with someone

Trying to learn French after knowing/learning Spanish is enraging because of French's shitty spelling-pronunciation vs. Spanish's almost completely regular spelling-pronunciation

le fucking kille yoursouvuelvees

1. Fun
2. French, Spenis, Germans
3. Dontknow

that would make sense if you only spoke spanish and no english.

As lots of thinking is done in words, it is still useful to widen our perception, understanding and ways of thinking even if we don't use it for communication very much.

1. flag
2. spanish
3. not very good but i only just started

Yes it is a bit similar to learning Dutch after having learned some German. Lots of grammar and words are the same, but pronounciation is really weird.

I never heard of this A1 etc shit before. But everyone on Sup Forums seems to be using it as a some kind of a benchmark. Is this a European thing and everyone uses it there? I mean if you are learning a language for fun, how do you know if you are A1 or B1 or whatever.

I'm not learning any languages because I speak english

I can speak French at A2+ though.

I'm not complaining about English because I got it for free as a native language, but English's spelling/pronuncation is fucked as well

You can read the descriptions and guess which ones fit you, or you can take a placement test: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_European_Framework_of_Reference_for_Languages

it's just useful because people idea when they say "beginner/basic/intermediate/advanced" etc can all be different things but this creates somewhat of a standard to refer to

1. USA
2. German
3. I dunno. Based on my last level check a year ago and recent expereinces I'd say B2-C1 reading, A2 everything else lol

I know this feel. That's probably why my level is so fucking low for anything not reading.

strangely enough back when i was learning german my speaking was my best aspect

Conversational German is simpler grammatically in my opinion but I read books more than I talk to people in German (I talk to exactly zero people in German). Depends on your learning methods I suppose. I try and watch videos of Germans speaking (Easy German) but that doesn't give me an avenue for speaking, only hearing.

>shitty

You delet this or I delet u.

which is why i am saying you are already mentally prepared that a language could be like that so it doesn't surprise you unlike, say, spaniards taking french. i dunno, i think it is advantage.

I am incapable of language learning.
So, uh, nothing.