Why are women such unrepentant bandwagoners?

Why are women such unrepentant bandwagoners?

Its fucking pathetic

Because they're cunts

Who's this semen demon

It's not like men are incapable of being bandwagoners senpai

>omg im such a dork when it comes to football looool

Bandwagoning a team that goes on to win is a great feeling.

Sure it doesn't compare to when your team does it, but I like to supplement my happiness with championship teams in down years

Isn't she from around LA?

>a real man takes pride in dickriding rich mercenaries no matter how poorly they perform

just another bbc only slut, not for you whiteboi

>that flag
>calling soccer football

Not even your trips could save you from such faggotry.

Leave.

wtf the girl on the right looks exactly like my sister but with no chin lol

Isn't that what they're genetically programed to do as a gender? Find the most powerful ape and latch onto his dick and hang on for her dear life

>why are a few famous millennial whores i follow on instagram such bandwagoners?

Ftfy

>tfw local teams have won 5 chips that you can remember quite well
>meme soccer team has won a couple too but those don't count because no one cares
sure I was a child for some of them, but old enough to remember those days.

Never had to bandwagon, live in a decent sports city. Feels bretty guud.

Exactly. I really dont get why guys get so asshurt

Hoes are hoes.
Dont expect them to be anything other than what they are.

Introduce me, senpai
I'll give her ""permanent"" status if you know what I mean

>Millennials

Fucking Kek!

>That one on the left

My penis is throbbing

>too much boob

>

Americans in general are bandwagoners. Men or women.

There was literally a few Atletico Madrid female fans crying after losing in the CL final. In particular that one after Ronaldo scored the penalty. That was real tears and real emotion. She was devastated.

In general women are much more socially attuned, and are prone to bandwagoning because they are more invested in the social aspects of being in a fanbase rather than a personal emotional investment in a team or athlete's performance.

I think it's more that top, and then angle of the shot.

If you're being serious, it's genetic, women are more predisposed to attaching themselves to a person or group that has already attained success, men are more likely to want to create their own success, likely to attract women, it's simply survival and propagation. On a less serious note, it's why women aren't interested in you.

>tfw you made your gf like all the teams you like

>Its a Sup Forums hates women because Stacy wouldn't go out with him in high school episode

>you're not new

>you have to a bitter virgin to see that women are idiots

Seriously

Tribes would conquer other tribes, kill the men of the weaker tribe and assimilate the women and children because they're weak and malleable.

>some women are idiots
>ergo all women are idiots
inb4 anecdote or broscience

Alot of women are dumb, but there's dumber men tbqh.
Humans are pretty dim

>mfw bandwagon

these two can't be colombian can they?

Ana Sofia Henao is colombian

who's the other qt?

There are girls like that in all of south america but they're not the norm. Telling you now before all the spics start posting the exceptions to the norm and fighting amongst themselves as to who is "whiter" like the cucks they are

I know like 5 real hardcore fans in my entire life, and 1 of them is a woman. The two biggest bandwagoners I know are both men too. Most normies are bandwagoners, and with sports, a typically male interest, it's rare to find a hardcore female fan. I fucking hate how /r9k/ and Sup Forums infect other boards. I know a woman whose been a season ticket holder for the Minnesota Timberwolves, one of the worst franchises in the history of basketball, for 10 FUCKING YEARS. She's quite possibly the most dedicated fan I've ever met, gtfo of here OP.

That's a delicious amount of tit meat on display. Please remove yourself from the species

Colorado bro?

Me too, but I still bandwagon

I know right we all know that everyone in all countries homogeneous

>the country of PiƱa Colada

Why don't you guys like McKayla Maroney? She is pretty qt imho.

wtf is going on with her finger

she should be cute but looks to much like an ayy lmao

same problem with this chick

Band wagoners generally have better things going on in their lives and don't have to tether their happiness to the whims of millionaires and billionaires. They don't need the distraction from day to day life, and only get involved with sport when it can add value or happiness to their existence. When a team is dominant or successful, they latch on to enjoy in the communal happiness and shared cultural moment. It's healthy behavior for well adjusted individuals, and only sad and desperate people find fault in that.

They're literally genetically programmed to be bandwagoners senpai

Nice bait

dat ass game doe

Yeah its pretty much S rank

unfair. take a look at brazilian/south american crowds during games, there are plenty of hardcore females. for some reason it's just more accepted there

S rank foot game as well

>unpregnant bandwagoners

The serious answer is that women are biologically programmed to follow the alphas (the richest, the most successfull), and for good reason.

The Sup Forums reason is 'cuz Bitches amirite?

what culture is the last name Robb from with two b's??

Bada-boom! Exploded neckbeard.

Why do men take watching a meaningless game played by men they've never met so seriously lol

It's so pathetic

There is literally nothing wrong with women liking sports.

The fuck is the context of this

Men aren't? Are you fucking retarded?

>implying I already didnt give her the pipe
stay mad cuckboii

Just your run of the mill jewish degeneracy

the real mvp of the thread

>at the game
>supporting the team
>literally a more real fan than 99% of Sup Forums
>fucks white guys only

stay mad kiddos, shes a real fan

>inb4 cuck

She's in luck. The Timberwolves are gonna be godly in the coming years.

the dodgers have been a factory of sadness for 30 years we have no bandwaggoners just sad souls born into this cursed team

this is what real virginians look like

>mfw they win a ring and she has to cancel season tickets because they get too expensive

Because women are more social.

They crave attention and "community".

They don't give a shit about the sport, they just want to belong in the group.

Men on the other hand are completely fine with not getting attention and don't need a tribe constantly.

Basically women are needy and men don't give a shit about all that.

Tiddies got me like Got Dam son

Checked

oo

who is she Sup Forums?

what's wrong with her finger?
also checked

obligatory

Can we do four from four?

You just forgot an important detail: There is no such thing as hardcore fans in USA.

me on the left

women don't know shit about sports or loyalty so they latch onto whatever team their boyfriend likes. I'm a Packers fan and I fucked this girl in college and she would watch games with me my Sophomore year and wore a Rodgers jersey and shit, then she left me and started dating a Bears fan and she started calling herself a Bears fan and wearing Cutler jerseys. She moved to New York and I recently saw her post a pic of her and her boyfriend at a Jets game

I wish this were the minority of "sports fan" women but sadly it isn't.

>fat midwest cows
god i hate middle america

Checked.

You failed us all. Kill yourself.

Stay manlet Tiny Tim

You mean Phoenix, Arizona? Because that's where that game was

I think it's genetically impossible for them to really care about sports. Very few women are born with a disposition for real competition. Probably a result of evolution.

the curse begins

Checked and observe

>that fucking finger
dropped

What do bandwagoners do with their jerseys when they've moved on from one team to the next?

Me on the left

She really is a great looking girl.

The 2012 olympics were a glorious time on this board

Musty a best

They crave attention.

because they are women and they don't know any better.

/thread

>all of the angry virgins in this thread

wew lad.

Girls liking sport is a massive red flag though

post more qt yng teens in sports gear pls

Newfags