twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m8

better than seeing messi ugly ass face every year

all very cute

same shit every year

now that you mention it they're all perfect 10/10s

>James
>Hazard

They both just had the worst seasons of their careers, why are they on the cover?

James isn't even a starter for Real Madrid lmao

Why is he on there?

>played like 4 games at real
>le run around and do nothing man
>transfer that United probly regrets
>le homosexual German NT reject man

Wow. The great faces of Fifa. Why can't PES just get the licenses already so I can stop playing as the north London reds and enjoy a good game of simulated soccer.

The amount of photoshop really disturbs me

Shit cover athletes 2bh. I guess they need to cover their bases tho

>Hazard

JUST

>frostbite engine
>fifa will use THIS ENGINE youtu.be/pmNTowbTrd4?t=2m3s
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN EVERYTHING WAS FIXED AND POORFAGS WHO CAN'T AFFORD A DECENT PC WERE BTFO

>all those disgusting normie tier players

It's amazing what they did with Martial

>Martial
kek

But I might buy it because of Frostbite desu

So... smooth...

It's just going to make the matches against fucking mexicans and arabs with shitty computers even worse.

I fucking hate it when I get slideshow matches on PC because my opponent's toaster can't run the game at more than 10 fps

They are finally bringing their game to the "next gen"?

That's great! I was tired of playing NBA2k.

>16/17 Chelsea and Dortmund kits
>15/16 Real Madrid and Man U kits

This triggers my autism

I hope they've gone to the trouble of making it a game about football rather than a football game.

I want atmosphere, fans, the stadiums, the stories, on top of these lovely new physics.

Martial looks like a CGI version of himself

Trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=lPDOh5ZifyM

What we can tell...

>Mourinho is talking.
>Face capturing for players (New CM?)
>Visible, life like coaches.
>Player walk outs into the stadium (ala PES).

Reus is a GOD

Half those players are probably moving clubs over the summer, kek

it will definitely mean far nicer visuals, and will most likely mean that they've had to rebuild everything from scrap, meaning completely different physics, and general feel to the game
It won't be that toaster's struggle to run it, they outright won't be able to. This could be a huge year

what the fuck is ''frostbite''

oh so this will be the new parkour game

The engine that powers Battlefield.

The fact that they're using a brand-new engine means we're probably going to get a really shitty and buggy game.

this cover is a fake right? ALL of them had terrible and I mean terrible seasons. I literally forgot all 4 existed.

kek

hey shappy poo

Reus' neck beard tho

They're getting picked for their team's popularity, not for their seasons.

Frostbite is arguable the most technically impressive game engine out there, and is responsible for battlefront, which despite being shit, is currently the best looking game ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=MGyaR2sSBkA The engine also runs generally well on everything, and means that there will be a decent difference in not just visuals, but also general feel of the game.

Can we get Mourinho to go full WWE and fight the other manager?

It should be Bale/Kane/Vardy/Muller.

that's the problem with games nowadays

graphics should matter the last between the important things in order to make a game. That's the main reasons games are generic shit

>most technically impressive game engine out there
What about RAGE? Or Unreal Engine 4?

I find it difficult to believe that EA of all people would develop the "most technically impressive game engine out there", everything they make is buggy shit

S'up.

No clue. But it's interesting that EA were looking for story writers in 2015 and that the trailer they've presented is doing both mouth/facial captures for a few players. Could just be for more authentic animations when displeased, upset, happy, etc, or could be that they decided to add an expanded career mode for the BPL since they still hold the exclusive license.

RAGE engine is shit, Unreal 4 couldn't handle the constraints of a sports game. And EA didn't develop Frostbite, DICE did.

holy fucking shit

I haven't played videogames since the fucking PS2 came out but this shit is amazing
what the fuck

how did we get this far, jesus christ

should I buy a console?

Unreal 4 has some nice lighting and tech demos, but in actual games, it has yet to be used for anything that comes close to battlefront's graphical quality. also, never heard of the "RAGE" engine

>RAGE engine is shit, Unreal 4 couldn't handle the constraints of a sports game. And EA didn't develop Frostbite, DICE did.
Fair enough

Rockstar Advanced Game Engine, used in GTA.

It's easy as fuck to correct that though if you're on PS4. It's easy as unzipping a file and putting it on a USB. Pop it in your PS4 and you can import any kit you want and also fix the emblem. 19 Prem teams will take you maybe 15 minutes to sort-out.

oh. It's pretty impressive how they got that to run on ps3 and xbox at all, but it's not very graphically impressive, especially when compared to other open world games like Just Cause 3

Everyone is jerking it to the graphics but FIFA just plays like shit. The AI is useless, Keepers stats don't matter its all luck, shots dont go where they are positioned, tactics don't fucking do anything.
Fifa 14 was the funnest fifa because it was all about speedy counters and spamming L1+triangle.

Wtf? This looks only slightly better than the first Mirrors Edge on PC with maxed-out settings. The animations are exactly the same. It looks nice because it's first-person. There's a mod you can download to play in third-person and the game looks comical.

I forget which FIFA it was, sometime during the early 00s, but one of them would allow you to get fucking wicked curve on your shots and you could bang them in from so fucking far out. That was my favorite.

Worried about this. If they don't sort out the gameplay and just lay on the graphics shit it'll be useless.
I want some non - buggy career mode, VARIETY in commentary, and meaningful tactics

>when you realize all 4 of them combined cant compare to the greatness of Lionel.

Konami builds PES for Japan, first and foremost, and is the reason why they really don't bother with obtaining the licenses for other leagues around the world. If you play W11 with the J-League teams, it's absolutely amazing the amount of details, faces, atmosphere, etc, they put into the game.

PES just needs to add more fake leagues and allow them to be fully editable, so the modding community can continue to grow and create all the content.

fifa 10 or 11?

finesse shot with ronaldo was absurd

>only looks slightly better than the first mirrors edge
take off the goggles lad, ME1 was impressive for it's time, but doesn't come close to the environments shown in that mission

>tfw no FIFA on gamebryo engine

>tfw it will never run in fucking 12 year old source engine like titanfall did
[spoiler]I'm not even lying en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanfall[/spoiler]

>but one of them would allow you to get fucking wicked curve on your shots and you could bang them in from so fucking far out.

It feels like they're all like that. Finesse shots were so overpowered in FIFA 15 that I had to stop taking them in career mode.

I still play ME1 on PC on max settings and that footage is not impressive at all. Yes it's better, nicer shading, better AA etc. but I expected more.

>yfw it doesn't matter because script will still be in the game

it was 2002

If you pressed R2 or L2 after you made the shot the ball would curve respectively to the right or to the left

why would you want it on that shitty engine?

I remember that FIFA. You could edit kits for all teams. I used to change all the teams I disliked to bright pink kits kek

to make mad all

>tfw no FIFA on CryEngine

So wait why is first on Xbox One and how long would everyone else have to wait?

De Bruyne and Bale aren't sxy enough.

Because Micro$oft

>playing FIFA on pc

I really really hope they improve the player career mode.

The NBA 2k My Player mode is so fucking cool. You get to create your player and get drafted and there's an actual story and you do press conferences and interviews that actually affect the public's/your teammates' perception of you and shit. You can build your player exactly how you want by spending your skill points on attributes rather than just doing the accomplishments that upgrade a specific attribute.

It's like you get an actual football career. It would be so great in FIFA especially considering how big the football world is.

That's genuinely all I want for this new FIFA. It's all I've wanted for years.

I don't like basketball and I play NBA 2k just for that mode because it's so immersive.

>tfw no FIFA in Java

Bale looks pretty cool with the bun

At Spurs he looked like a cheeky Nando's #lad, now he has a bit more personality

well it's definitely an improvement over henderson

mirrors edge downsampled from 4k still looks incredible, and that catalyst footage isn't gonna make it to the release, needs a downgrade first. Will probably still be a bloated piece of shit that barely runs on consoles and needs a 980 to run at medium

true dat desu

NBA 2k's My Player went to shit in the new one, though. They let Spike Lee write the "story", and now "your" player is a black guy from Brooklyn named Frequency Vibrations.

I think it would be too complicated to do for FIFA. With 2k, it works because the NBA only has 30 teams to worry about. A "FIFA My Player" mode would have to be limited to the Premier League, La Liga, and Bayern/PSG/Juventus.

Nope. Already played the beta, which contains that mission, and can confirm that it really does look this good, and runs maxed a 970 at 1080p 60+fps. Battlefront looks better, runs just as well, and came out in November. This is why it's so good that fifa 17 also uses frostbyte.

Even if they can only do it for elite teams, it would be a step in the right direction. But we all know Ultimate Team is still #1 and then Pro Clubs.

>cuntinho talking
>four of the memeist players
PES here I come

>there's an actual story and you do press conferences and interviews that actually affect the public's/your teammates' perception of you and shit.

not in 2K16. Spike Lee directed it and it was basically just a mini-movie about you being a poor guy from Harlem with a dumb nig friend and black parents and sister no matter how white you made your character. There are fuck load of long cutscenes that don't mean anything. The only things you can pick for yourself in the Spike Lee story is where you go to college and where you sign after your rookie season (which makes no sense because rookie contracts are never one year only)

After the Spike Lee story it's better though, but there's no story element to it. You only choose what you do on off-days (which isn't really relevant, only for small bonuses) and sometimes pick between two answers in press conferences and interviews, that don't really mean anything either.

How would it be complicated exactly? It could easily be done for FIFA. Not everything needs to be 100% voiced, just some key instances.

better than nothing tbqh.
I want to start at Pourtsmouth and work my way up

genuinely hyped then

>no french team
>no italian team

This is a mod for the PC version, yes?
I assume the standard PC version doesn't look like that

I wouldn't expect anything amazing visually, there's only so much you can do with a football game. The main reason to be hyped is because a different engine means rebuilding everything from scratch, so actual gameplay will feel completely different, which would explain the whole "football has changed" stuff. Graphics will still be improved, expect physically based rendering, which takes materials into account when deciding how light should bounce off an object, which tends to make everything look far nicer.

That's true, but it wouldn't capture the difference in culture for football countries. Playing in League 1 or Liga Adelante is completely different, on and off the pitch.

If they would manage to capture that in a way it could be amazing. I want to be able to create a Northern lad like Vardy and have him experience a culture shock when he ends up with the Sudacas in Madrid or the Italian prettyboys at Milan.

After the crappy rookie season it's fine

>Star Wars Battlefront Real Life Mod - All footage is recorded at 4K 60FPS using a modified version of SweetFX
Kek I meant Mirror's Edge. I only really play FIFA with mates so as long as its playable all is fine by me

They should do just like NBA2k16 but instead of Spike Lee hire Guy Ritchie

It's a """mod""". It's basically a filter over the PC version, and removed the HUD. The assets, lighting, and texture quality are exactly the same in the unmodded PC version of the game. See here youtube.com/watch?v=kOoNB84_sZU
Reviews are coming in for mirrors edge already since it releases tomorrow, general reception is that it's shit, but I eI personally thought the beta improved over the original.

how can it be shit, from the vids it seems like the first in open world format

Would be perfect but limit it to London clubs. Start out at Dagenham and Redbridge.

Even PES's is miles better than FIFA's.

They could easily make it like the pre next gen version of 2k. That didn't have the full on story but it was still really good and immersive.

Well, true, but that's why you have to hire a team of writers to work around the clock to implement things, especially stuff that makes sense for the region/culture of the league you're in.

I've had quite the longstanding idea for an actual career mode in the FIFA titles, but it'd take a lot of work and funds to actually have it pulled off. But there are a lot of little things EA could be doing, but don't.

>Reus

>It's not Lahm

Into the trash it goes

James looks fat

But it is an fx mod which basically changes things like brightness, contrast and sharpness.

It's not like they replaced in game objects with high resolution textures