Mennonites make up 0.1% of Mexico's population but they make up over 1% of the population growth

Mennonites make up 0.1% of Mexico's population but they make up over 1% of the population growth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oH8Z10b4CY
campograndenews.com.br/lado-b/comportamento-23-08-2011-08/em-casa-menonita-ninguem-fala-portugues-todos-usam-macacao-mas-ja-rola-terere
paraguay.pordescubrir.com/menonitas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are very stupid chairs

Mexico is getting Bleached

fuck off virgin

I'm ok with that.

Friday night and these brown autists wanting to be white...

Seriously, you lost your life control.

I feel sorry for those guys, what you usually don't see is most are poor as fuck and there's all kinds of people trying to take advantage of them.

In a way they're more in the same boat with indigenous peoples than upper middle class whites.

Virgin

Do they speak English or Spanish?

Those desks are cool as fuck

They speak Plautdiestch and Spanish as a second language.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oH8Z10b4CY

why some of them are smiling? they should stop being happy

Plus post some virgins qt

>Brazil

Say no more.

>Plautdiestch
That's fucking amazing. This language is de facto dead here in Germany, great to know that this and some other dialects/stages of German language development are being preserved at other places in this world

> and there's all kinds of people trying to take advantage of them.

What do you mean? Like, steal their land or something?

>mexico
COCAINAAA QUIEN QUERES COCAINAA

Bolivia has these fanatics too. But Amerindians hate them for some reason and they are kicking off menonites to my state slowly.

campograndenews.com.br/lado-b/comportamento-23-08-2011-08/em-casa-menonita-ninguem-fala-portugues-todos-usam-macacao-mas-ja-rola-terere

Translate, no one understand Portuguese, retard.

Basically that source says they are migrating to midwest Brazil because no one cares about them in Bolivia and there are no skin cancer hospitals in Bolivia.

I feel that they'd be very vulnerable in Mexico. Like at any time hordes of non-white ghouls could attack them and ransack their villages.

nobody cares about cumskins.

>Since the start of the Mexican Drug War, many Mennonite colonies in Chihuahua have suffered the impact of the drug-related violence. The location of the colonies and the economic success of the Mennonites are the reasons why the community has been affected. The economic achievements have attracted the attention of organized criminal gangs, putting Mennonites at risk of armed robbery, kidnap and extortion. A small number of Mennonites have left the settlements and immigrated to other Mennonite settlements in Alberta, Canada, Belize and Paraguay to escape the violence. Thousands have moved and settled in more secure Mexican states like Campeche, or moved to South America, in countries like Argentina and Bolivia.

looks like mexicoons don't want to become white

10/10

BLEACHED

Non-whites are truly sub-human

Attacks on their community are rare plus it's only cartel shit like always.

>black crayon is called "negro"

>A small number of Mennonites have left the settlements and immigrated to other Mennonite settlements in Alberta, Canada, Belize and Paraguay to escape the violence. Thousands have moved and settled in more secure Mexican states like Campeche, or moved to South America, in countries like Argentina and Bolivia

And now these ones that moved from Mexico to Paraguay and Bolivia are invading my state. Seriously, it's gypsy tier.

paraguay.pordescubrir.com/menonitas.html

poor menonites, going to shithole after shithole
just let them return to europe lol

yeah, that's how the colour black Is called in Spanish
hilarious

Why are you complaining?

Midwest is a giant grassland with cows and nothing to do anyway.

Pic related is average Midwest

Pronounced neh-gro
Not neegro

nigga?
nigr'o'
knee grow?

So much this. They must be from cities. Ironically even their biggest cities look like a backwater town

non whites are envious animals.

whi*es have no business in latin america anyway, it's an AMERINDIAN controlled zone and any cumskin intrusion shall be seen as a sign of agression and be dealth with as such.

Mato Grosso already have Russian Orthodox fanatics and Germam luteran fanatics. We don't need more fanatics like Menonnites or Amish.

trail of tears for all sudakas soon.

chicano...

Savages tiraflechas

the only time i see these people is at customs when they're traveling back and forth between chihuahua and manitoba to visit family. otherwise they mostly stay in their communities. they make really good cheese. unfortunately, they have a disproportionate of health issues due to in-breeding.

Menonite rural clothes look better than radical Orthodox rural clothes

white people in tropical country makes me very uncomfortable

Negro means black in spanish.
Why are anglo so stupid ?

They are inbreds.

There's a community close by of them
seen some women like this