Is he considered attractive in your cunt?

Is he considered attractive in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Po_l9O1Twkk
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

maybe to 12 year old girls but not woman.

I don't get why faggots love this guy. He is so meh.

slightly above average

What is considered attractive in your cunts?

>What is considered attractive in your cunts?
your mom in all fours

david gandy would be my go-to but every girl I've spoken to is sloppy wet for Adrian Brody

natural symmetry/harmony

Actual men

I'm gay and I can confirm that this guy it not bad looking but he's not attractive either, 6.5/10 at most, would not suck his dick.

>norwood scale 3
>beard to fraud lower third lenght and width
cope

>manbun
>shitty trendy beard

Fuck off outta here you poof.

The Italian male model look. This look is universally liked by women all over he world and here it's no different. Let me see if i can find a more a Brazilian specific taste, not being gay makes things quite hard.

I think men who doesn't look like a skelly faggot are attractive

lul

do you really think he didn't slay back in ParanĂ¡ or are you just coping?

Oh, i think i got it. This Arabic look seems to be considered extremely attractive by most Brazilian girls. Foreign girls, especially white American girls don't dig it too much due to the shitty facial hair(moustache doesn't connect, etc).

>>>/PSL/

I bet he looked really weird as a teenager and people called him "Jap" because of the weird eyes. He is fucking tall though, so that guaranteed a model job for him.

oh yeah such a weird kid youtube.com/watch?v=Po_l9O1Twkk

lmao at that cope

Yes he would be considered attractive.

It's not solely about your face though when it comes to womyn. Status plays a big role and this guy being an elite male model has plenty of status so that helps massively.

yeah but getting girls with status doesn't really counts as they are only fucking your for profit

He looks like a twink hapa. He has the Mongol look due to Jews genes from his father.

Also stop using PUAhate terms, they're cringe worthy.

but this "mongol look" (called hunter eyes) is what's attractive what the fuck?

Lookism invented this term "hunter eyes" feature but not even themselves can define what exactly it is, kek.

The only good example i found was this, skip to 17:57:
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

The upper eyelids can't appear to be "hunter eyes". Lachowski's upper eyelids appear as soon he stops squinting.

It looks like he is unabled to keep his leg closed

His balls get crushed if he tries to close his legs.

No