So we're just going to pretend this never happened?

so we're just going to pretend this never happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pI9KPjb202A
squawka.com/news/la-liga-cant-afford-to-bring-in-goal-line-technology-says-official/688718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

arms are clearly in a natural position lad

pretend what happened ;)

we pretend it never happened like sevilla's four (4) handballs in the europa final

>dumb shit former strikers keep calling for any arm contact in the box to be automatic penalty
>cue everyone trying to dink the ball into defenders' arms from 2ft away

By rule, that's handball in the box and be penalized.

As a Barcelona fan, only losers stick to things like this. Referees can miss many things, thinking that they decide if you win or lose is stupid.

I hate much more that Atletico defeated >us and then they were unable to win Halal

Iniesta should have been sent off minutes earlier.

No, it's ball to hand which isn't a penalty

This.

None of those were handballs. I hope Liverpool staff have learned the offside rule since then though.

USA got penalized for that exact same thing on Friday.

So fuck you.

just like this never happened

youtube.com/watch?v=pI9KPjb202A

This tbqh fucking patetico man

Literal /thread

Barcelona lost because Luis Enrique failed on his rotation, not because of some tinfoil hat garbage.

They(hands) changed the trajektory of ball -> penalty.

t. Fifa referee

I though usa dont care about this girly sport.

Reminder that USA would have been in the semi-finals of the World Cup if not for this bullshit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
they would've wrecked those gook shits also and then Don Ovan would have brought it home

The rule (as of the 15/16 season I believe) is that the handball has to be intentional. If it's not intentional, it's not a penalty.

The ref obviously judges whether it's intentional which can be a fuzzy line. But that's still the rule.

>tfw watching this match live at 16 years old at 3am

Fuck those feels.

>intentional vs unintentional

You mean, soccer refs can read minds?

>people ITT defining handball

There's literally no definition other than "intentionally handling the ball." It's purely subjective.

Why doesn't soccer have Instant Replay again?

poverty ball

It took them about twenty years to accept technology that shows whether the ball has actually crossed the line for a goal or not, so don't hold your breath.

It would be more difficult to corrupt.

you cant fix matches with replay

american sports would like to have a word

La Liga is too poor

no, really

squawka.com/news/la-liga-cant-afford-to-bring-in-goal-line-technology-says-official/688718