Can some 'third worlders' tell me what locals think of Europe and Murrica, white people?

Can some 'third worlders' tell me what locals think of Europe and Murrica, white people?
What is race to them?
What race do they see themselves as?
Is Europe seen like some sanctuary?
I wanna know how they think on a global scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moravia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know that chinks think russia is european country and russians are average european people

Whites are civilized, intelligent, and superior to us. Actually not false, consider that the worst European country is still better than most.

Try White? :) !!! :3

I have been to Vietnam and a shitty European countries like Bulgaria and Moldova and really, Vietnam is better than the shitty European countries.

And it's getting better while shit European countries are still the same shit.

On average you might be right though

i can only answer for sri lankans, but,
ez money tourists
nothing scientific, that's for sure
sinhalese/tamils/burghers/malays/etc
idk

back to the pigpen my lad

>europe
Most people love it and wouldn't think twice before settling there. But I'd say it's because of relaxed living standard not because they share or specially admire your cultural values.
>Murrica
Deep mistrust. Every catastrophe in the ME is Zio-American conspiracy. But average person does not hate American people at all.
>white people
Look up to, I think. But then like I said you are seen as developed and smart but we don't like white people lifestyle at all (sex drugs heresy etc.)
"white" and "black" in Arabic aren't races they are traits someone has. Extremely dark person from India is "black". Pale skinned Korean is "white". But I found some black Arabs find the term black/أسود as offensive and don't like it. It's more politically correct to call them أسمر in English brown/tan.
Most Arabs see themselves as "white" (trait) not as in "white" (European race). Example, Al-Uraifi is "white" even though he is not European-looking, just fair-skinned.

>Can some 'third worlders' tell me what locals think of Europe and Murrica, white people?

spoiled entitled people strong victim mentaliity that turns a blind eye on the damage they done to the world.
But others are super nice as a person to person.
Many do say you lack morals honor and culture due to becoming feminist.
in a political and theoritical level you are hated but perzsonal level no

Speaking on behalf of what people?
Chinese?

We hate white ppl, they ruined our empire.

In general Europeans are seen as role models due to the quality of education, healthcare and lifestyle over there and is mostly seen like a place full of educated people, Murrica is just seen as the ticket out of poverty for most. As silly as it sounds we don't really care for race over here, so no real opinions on white people.

>Canada
>third world

fuck outta here, leaf

This

>Czech empire

That's not what I meant. I agree with Russian-bro that they ruined the Russian empire. -_-"

Actually thinking about it now... there was a Moravian empire at some point.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moravia

Get rekt Teuton

Ruined by magyars so neither white or european

Places developed. Many people here consider Europe as a close continent because of ascendancy, architecture, language, religion, and the whole national media is focused on the West

Western + Northern Europe is considered civilized and something we can't emulate because we are not smart enough for that.

Southern Europe is basically us but Christian and eastern Europe is us but slightly whiter with AIDS.

kek

We think of your countries as a fucking paradise. In fact, every country with a low crime rate is fucking gold. If I can walk down the streets by night without getting assaulted/robbed, then that's really, I mean, REALLY good.

Castles everywhere, snow-skin cuties and a fairytale.

What an exaggeration. You should not know the differences between European countries.

gold

aww, that's actually sad

yes, everyday we worship white people and light a candle for them
then we ptray
here it goes :

White people, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil

. Amen.

I do, but I'm generalizing. Any shithole from the balkans is safer than a Brazilian big city.

>balkan
>shithole

This just proves my point (I was talking about countries like FYROM and Kosovo).