HOW this nation has more people then Russia....?

HOW this nation has more people then Russia....?

Other urls found in this thread:

knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps
pmel.noaa.gov/tsunami/indo_1204.html
knoema.com/atlas/bangladesh/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent
knoema.com/atlas/Sri-Lanka/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent
thethirdpole.net/2016/03/03/open-defecation-ends-in-bangladesh-almost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now we need to claim Bangladesh!

Russia is Eternal Alaska

They're retards like all Asians. You should not breed this much when your country is smaller than my bedroom

Cause your mom lives there

russian sends tanks rolling down the designated shitting streets
in revenge panjeet and sanjev use the kremlin as a their new shitting point

sometimes I imagine if I was born in a country like Bangladesh. A tough life on the streets of Dhaka.Argue with your neighbours who denied pooping on your lawn.Then I look outside and see my Anglo-Saxon countryman walking down the street with a clean look and I whisper to myself "Thank god I don't born there."

It's an actual shithole. Not a meme one like Russia

indeed, on other hand... some people never learn.

Bangladeshis do not shit in the street desu senpai

Are you real Sri Lankan or an expat?

Why? They are the same

> My Anglo-Saxon countryman

Not with that paragraph of atrocious grammar

i hope this is ironic shitposting, you don't even need to put in effort to find out that map is a meme, all you need to do is right click and image search
picrelated

and
>Why? They are the same
knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps

I am sri lankan

They do along with Sri Lankans.

actually I take that back, you don't even need to image search, you just need to look at the top of the image

>pmel.noaa.gov/tsunami/indo_1204.html

Fires up the neurons, does it not?

Kids are essentially slaves in third world Asia
More kids= more free labor/money

I support Tamil independence.

Go Modi!

Excellent post pham

knoema.com/atlas/bangladesh/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent

knoema.com/atlas/Sri-Lanka/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent

thethirdpole.net/2016/03/03/open-defecation-ends-in-bangladesh-almost/

>In a remarkable achievement, official data reveals that open defecation has reduced to only 1%, a “milestone change” from the 42% in 2003, making it a role model for other countries in the region. Approximately 595 million people in India, about half the population, do not use toilets. In Pakistan the number is 41 million, or about 21%, while for Nepal the number is 15.5 million, or 54% of the population. Only Sri Lanka, of all other South Asian states, has managed, like Bangladesh, to virtually wipe out open air defecation.

>He keeps links of anti street shitting links to prove his country's innocence at all times

Get over it, you're all dirty, disgusting people. That's just life. Be happy in your shit stain country

>googling is extremely hard

must be tough, being as autistic as you

What the fuck. The feces from Asia come to Brazil, go to the South Pole and Australia? wtf