JUST athletes

Players that rely on Athleticism at an early age rather than pure talent, and fade into obscurity once their physically takes a toll on their bodies

not invited: jordan, messi, gretsky, federer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXeyc6p4Icc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3qE29AT6s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0TsPih0i8
youtube.com/watch?v=cGSZEC_NE6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ronaldo still looks as a athletic as ever so this picture is wrong.

Every sprinter ever, I guess

Lebron is still great.

I don't watch tennis, so I can't talk about Nadal

Ronaldo switched up his game a few years ago, he doesn't rely on his athleticism like he did in his Manchester United years

looks it but sure hasn't performed like it in yeaars alberto

He scores more goals than ever. He changed his play style, but he still is one of the fastest on the pitch, still jumps higher than anyone else.

What I'm saying is: your pic is wrong.

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I have ever seen posted on spee

No surprise whatsoever that it comes from a yank

>lebron
>literally 16 points
>literally 2-5

>Nadal
>literally pulls out with injury 90% of the time but still dominates smaller tournaments that hardly matter

>Ronaldo
>literally cannot beat a 1v1 anymore
>literally cant brush off a defending and playmake anymore (let's let Bale do everything guys)
>glorified penalty kick scorer the past half a decade

I still believe in a cheeky come back by Nadal

Also add Casillas

I'm not OP and I've seen the goals he scores these days. My aunt could score them

>op is not a fag
i will just remove Nadal

Dwight Howard

Messi does not rely in his athleticism? He probably is the fastest player ever when it comes to running with the ball adhered to one's foot.

Of course she could, anyone could. Anyone, that's why you only got Messi, Suarez and Ronaldo doing it. I wonder why your aunt doesn't score goals more often.

>vick
>rg3
>lots of flash in the pan rbs

>Fastest running: Athleticism
>Fastest running with the ball adhered: Technique.

Football 101 for my dear spanish friend.

Mario Lemieux for hockey.

The prototypical athletic/size specimen that got washed up when his body wore down

>any of those options
Awful

Good answers.

soon to be: Scam Newton

Del Potro

>literally the GOAT in 2009
>ridiculous forehand
>broke wrist
>no power anymore, no game.

Kobe?
His last 4 years were awful

RG3 was never dominant though

he literally just ran around amateur players, when he tried to do that in the NFL game his body got crushed fast

Kek if it isn't spics and kebabs it's delusional poortuguese

Was he supposed to miss?

so basically he
>rely on Athleticism at an early age rather than pure talent, and fade into obscurity once their physically takes a toll on their bodies

fuckin mong

Of course not, why is that the auto reply from you can girls? Stop claiming him to be goat anything when his contribution isn't even Henry tier

I'm neither Ronaldo or Messi fan, but I don't get your point. Are you trying to say that all Ronaldo does is score easy tap-ins? He has great positioning and most of the goals he scores just because of that. Don't act like Messi doesn't get easy goals.

>isn't even Henry tier
yes he is above and beyond.

I don't understand how you fail to understand this. Tap ins are not easy to score, if they were ANYONE WOULD TAP IT IN. He has great positioning skills. I would as far to say that it's his best skill right next to diving.

Mexicans in ironically use that argument when claiming chicha is the best positioned goal scorer
TSUUUUUU

ronaldo actually works a lot on his game its just that technique wasnt his greatest gift but his athleticism was. he isnt a lebron

But Chicha is also great at positioning. You have no arguments so you resort to shitty TSUUUUU posting.

Are you actually claiming that webm is a great example of positioning? Can't even take you seriously

Chicano pls

maybe I just don't understand soccer, because I probably don't, but how is that not offside?

If he wasn't there he wouldn't have scored.

It should have been offside because the keeper hesitates on which one he should go for.
Ronaldo only started running once he was onside though.

>this webm is every goal ronaldo scores
Try again

Because Jess was on so penaldo was way offside initially just waited behind Jese for an easy stat padding tap in because if Jess scored himself penaldo would be very upset
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXeyc6p4Icc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3qE29AT6s

GOAT goal idk what you're talking about

Why don't you make a webm of every goal Ronaldo has ever scored and we can see if the criticism is valid or not.

Why can't I find that "as you want" incident between him and bale when he throws a tantrum because bale (a superior free kick taker) wanted to take it?
It's like the videos have been erased from the net by the Abu Dhabi bank

Why don't you just go and do it yourself? I don't need to prove anything, I already know what is right. What am I even doing arguing about football with an American lmao.

He's a Chicano on a proxy, why even bother
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0TsPih0i8

Because I'm not the one claiming Ronaldo is somehow not just a tap in man, everyone alive knows it but you so if we are all wrong then prove it to us.

Amerifats, not even once. And no, I'm not a chicano. I'm a pure Estonian, not some southern hick like you lmao. Anyways cbf answering anymore, enjoy your circlejerk.

I like how this thread devolved into shitting on ronaldo and what's even worse americans are doing it. They only regurgitate the same opinions like the retards they are

Youtube Ronaldo's goal vs porto
Easiest goal ever imho.

>ronaldo
>one of the most talented players in the history of the game
>on this list

kys

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that goal put MU through to the finals iirc

>stand around 3 yards from the keeper
>talented

I love how the rest of the world is all about telling Americans to embrace their beloved game but whenever we do the minute we disagree with them all you do is cry "stupid American". Then you wonder why most of us dont take you third world mongrels and your game of flopping bitch boys seriously.

Casillas

lazy af

went to complete shit in his 30's when his reflexes started slowing down

>he actually believes this

You make stupid generalisations about a sport you know shit about without providing decent arguments. I dont go in threads about your sport and shit on the game or the players because I know shit all about them

>analysts and everyone practically point out how useless he's become
>all these third world eastern Slav types thinking they're right
average penaldo mudslime

>build statue of yourself in your shithole town
>give your statue a massive bulge
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice ad hominem. And i think I have more in life than you.

Considering the time of day in your shithole country, I doubt it
Go harvest some organs

>ctrl f "Roy Jones Jr"
>no matches found
Faggots, the lot of you. Honorable mention goes to Pacquiao. His success past 130 was the result of clever matchmaking and favorable media bias.

JUST STRESSED OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=cGSZEC_NE6k

lmao he just won another CL

Doubt all you want I'm happy with my life. Have a good life user I'm going too sleep

Seem pretty butthurt cuz

>lmao his team just won another CL

fixed that for you jose

>Lebron is still great.
By eastern conference standards. He knows he's too much of a scrub to play in the west.