If race is not just apparence, how come Obama is called black when he is just as much black as he is white?

If race is not just apparence, how come Obama is called black when he is just as much black as he is white?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1584736,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we have saying: if you mix a bucket of strawberry jam and a bucket of shit you will get two buckets of shit

My ex had sunflower eyes like hers....

fuckin kill me already inshallah

Drop Obama in tribal Kenya, and the Luo Bantus of his father wouldn't consider him black.

>two buckets

>how come Obama is called black when he is just as much black as he is white?
Think again my friend

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1584736,00.html

yes two buckets total

fpbp

especially concerning king nigger

Girl in OP is half Thai half British and nobody would think she's anything other than white
Pic is half kabyle Algerian half German and nobody would think she's anything other than white

>if you mix genetics together you get two kids, not one
russia everyone

its not really hard to have the common sense to tell if a person has brown or a black skin my Indian immgrant living in uae

Two buckets as in the black parent and the mixed child

So you admit that "black" "white" "brown" aren't genetic/racial terms but terms to describe appearance?
Pic is Turkish brothers

No, you would mix them into one bucket, thus you would have one left. Unless you take half of each bucket and put those halves in a third bucket

this is the correct answer

actually it means that you will ruin whole thing with this operation

But that's not like what happens at giving birth, parents don't just disappear after they "mix" with each other, so ofc there is a third bucket

>Girl in OP is half Thai half British and nobody would think she's anything other than white

Ehh, not sure about that. I like Lydia Graham but I don't immediately think she's white when I look at her.

>parents don't just disappear after they "mix" with each other
welcome to 2016

>Girl in OP is half Thai half British and nobody would think she's anything other than white

What are you talking about, she's obviously half Asian.

Oh god muh dick

>that jaw
>those eyes
>that neck

Think I might be a tad bit gay.

Malaysian/English.

100% DSL.

You can't have a third bucket because if you mix fluids together you still have the same volume of fluid, which is equal to 2 buckets.

>which is equal to 2 buckets.
so this problem doesn't map to children
because in case of children you have 2+1 buckets as a result

The average person would, ie not (You)

Exactly.

It's almost impossible to tell a person's race just by looking at her.
>pic related: Japanese, black and white.
But then I'm very used to heavily mixed people, and how much misleading their skin shade can be.

you are quite mistaken

t. chong ching ping

t. bong bong oy

She looks different from regular European but still she passes as a local no?

No she is not (obviously) half Asian, of course mongol admix shows in her high cheekbones and slightly slaunty eyes, but you can't tell she's half half, maybe Russian

>No she is not (obviously) half Asian

yes she is, it's obvious in the shape of the eyes, the flatness of the face, and the hair color

tribla Kenya?
You do know Luo's are urbanized, politically powerful ( the Luo comprise a significant fraction of East Africa's intellectual and skilled labour force in various professions) and are NILOTIC speakers so you are wrong on two counts.

Okay fine whatever. Personally I don't think she does.

You do know whites can display those traits as well.

What's her black %? I would never have guessed she's partially black

Me on rite.

WHY TWO? YOU NEVER SAID YOU WOULD MIX THEM INTO TWO DIFFERENT BUCKETS. YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH BASIC MATHEMATICS AND YOU WANT TO BE RACIST? FUCK OFF

one drop rule

not even close

Pic related is a nice start for a scientific theory of race. It shows genetic distance between populations. The different clusters could be called races or subspecies with some ambiguous groups.

One drop rule doesn't make sense child can come out looking like any parent. And according to his phenotype, he will be called white or non-white.

Their mum

what is this

If you saw her in France, you wouldn't come talking to her in French?

Dad got cucked.

But the mum is clearly brown and father is white, why would he get cucked

1+1 = 3

The original proverb was about mixing a spoon of coal tar with a bucket of honey and vice versa. It had nothing to do with people.

Because the idea of "black" comes from the usa by way of their cultural imperialism.
In the USA they are super racist and will not consider you white unless you fulfill some nazitier requirements.
I'm not going to go into the history of their fucked up culture, but it's safe to say they've exported the worst of it.

23 chromosome from father + 23 chromosome from mother = half of bucket no. 1 fluid + half of bucket no. 2 fluid