GOD I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO WE ALLOW THESE SUBHUMAN APES TO FUCKING LIVE???????? WE CAN'T WE KILL THEM ALL???????????

I JUST WANT ALL PAVEMENT APE SHIT EATING NIGGER MONKEY APES TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't Australians celebrate Kwanzaa?

You don't mean that. I'm sure you love black people like me.

Just as long as you don't cuck me, we're fine, Mr. Nigger

Good thread

>is that too much to ask

yes. these people continues to breed and breed in every part of the world

reported for racism

Reported for being a non-white piece of shit

Edgy.

keep crying bitch nigga

What a little bitch.

Race is a social construct.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

t.canuck

Rude

argentina es blanco!!!!!!

sorry but we are proud amerindians

Most likely Op

Even though you're right, until you actually experience what's life like among negroids, then you'll learn what's hatred in its purest form, and considering you're posting from Australia I highly doubt you've reached that point.

Honestly, they're not bad.

>Op after finding out the internet isnt Sup Forums

>Honestly, they're not bad.

>op after finding out black people can't be civilized
yea okay, buddy.

God damn, I'm so glad I live in a country with a minimal of black people. I never have to worry about getting mugged

To each his own, but I'm more than certain you'll immediately change your mind when America becomes the next Brazil, or maybe even sooner when your neighborhood is overrun by negroids. That is, assuming you're not a nigger yourself.

It is very much a sad prospect, I am not looking forward to having to move into a gated community in the future.

I'm running regularly surrounded by black people and none of them have ever given me a problem.

Im not exactly a fan of their culture, we really aren't all that different otherwise.

>we really aren't all that different otherwise.
fuck off nigger lover