Wherever there are non-whites, there is crime. If you remove the non-whites, you remove the crime

Wherever there are non-whites, there is crime. If you remove the non-whites, you remove the crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
google.com/search?q=polish arrested uk&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6mYDNzNfQAhUBWBQKHRdVBQYQ_AUICCgB#tbm=isch&q=polish criminal uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So... Islanders really can't afford the shippment of history books, hm?

Yeaaaah right because 99+% white Eastern Europe is soo much less criminal than "Muslim-infested Western Europe"

>slavs
>white

I knew you were going to shit this again, honestly go fuck yourself, the worst and the most obnoxious poster on this board

Our wanted tv programs are always filled with non whites. Like 90%.

A few years ago our left wing politiciams complained they should show Dutch people as well. The police said they were trying but these are the criminals they are looking for. Its still filled to the brim with non whites.

It might not be 99% but it's a decent percentage.

>Gypsies
>Redneckd
>Slavs
>Mafia

You can pretend they're not white, but you know they are.

Gypsies arent ehite at all though. Only in the united states of muhh heritage

Are there any official stats on crime/ethnicity in Netherlands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
> 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa; this rapid spread suggests a selective sweep.
>except sub-Saharan Africa

cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf

> Rather than declining in salience, race
and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

Race is a social construct.

Rednecks and slavs aren't as criminal as blacks or spics. Gypsies are relatively recent migrants from India.

Yeah. 10,6% of our prisoners is Moroccan (and 2% of our population).
Surinamese 9,7% (also about 2% of our population).
Turks 4,9%. (also our 2% of our population.
In total 36% of our prisoners is Dutch.

But an interesting note is that Indonesians are 8 times less criminal than Dutch people.

Here's one for Germany.

It's different from one country to another, for example American blacks aren't as civilized as British blacks

>But an interesting note is that Indonesians are 8 times less criminal than Dutch people.
See
Check out Indonesia and Madagascar (which was first inhabited by people from Indonesia).

Your stats aren't not per capita.

>American blacks aren't as civilized as British blacks
This is nonsense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

>In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

In the Netherlands. We only got Indonesian soldiers and the colonial elite here. The underclass stayed in Indonesia.

Here are uk crime stats for different nationalities sorted by per capita figures.

>The underclass stayed in Indonesia.
And they still have low crime rates.

An old chart about unorganized crime.

Our government stopped tracking Germans, Japanese and Indonesians.

that doesn't specify the crimes though, the Jamaicans could be a lot of weed possessions for example. a jpg isnt the same as facts.

See
Also, pic related. In Toronto, it's mostly Jamaicans or Somalis who do the murdering.

Means that Indonesians are civilised people, that's great

And so what, the vast majority of immigrants from Algeria are young, male, poor and urban, this combo also applies to most criminals, of course they'd have a higher crime rate than a rich rural grandma from Bavaria

>poor
See the chart
There is a weak correlation between wealth and crime. There is a strong correlation between race and crime. Also there are individual chimp out genes which have different frequencies depending on population. They exist in whites and blacks but at different rates, for example.

I think its the whole package. Race, parenting, culture, social and economic circumstances.

Especially with blacks you often see they come from single parents. And Moroccans are often set up for failure by their parents. Combined with bad influence and a low IQ it often goes wrong.

Really East Euros have higher crime rate than South Asians, and also Viets commit highest crime, it's not just about race

There is a feedback loop between genes, culture and environment. People who love violence will create music that glorifies it.

West Virginia is one of the whitest states, the Yucatan Peninsula is heavily indigenous/mestizo.

>Also there are individual chimp out genes which have different frequencies depending on population.

That's extremely minor.

No not really. I'm not sure why people apply that to music and not literally every other form of media.

>east euros
Poles are east euros and Poland has few gypsies. Note where they are on the chart.

In Canada gypsies are often referred to as "Hungarians".

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

>it's not just about race
I did not say it's just about race. I'm not a retard. But I'm not retarded enough to deny it's not also about genetics.

Lol really?
Just because of crime?

>That's extremely minor.
See
The frequency of 2R alelle is 50 times larger in blacks than in whites. In a community of 1000 blacks you would have 50 people inclined to commit arson, etc. In a community of 1000 whites you would have 1 person so inclined. In a community of 1000 chinamen you would have ~0.

>No not really
No not really what? There is indeed a feedback loop between genetics, culture and the environment.

I live only a few hours away from WV, and it's influence is like a tragic outbreak of disease.

Which ones? The ones media hypes up then turns out it is barely relevant and aren't really a concern at all even at the policy level (which some folk here would cream at their pants thinking about it)??

You missed the point. I'm talking about gypsies being referred to by their country of origin. It's likely they're nationality isn't "gypsy" when stats are counted.

>they're
*their

Idk man these guys don't look like gypsies to me
google.com/search?q=polish arrested uk&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6mYDNzNfQAhUBWBQKHRdVBQYQ_AUICCgB#tbm=isch&q=polish criminal uk
And it's not just Poland there's Lithuania Latvia etc.

How come he don't want me man

Because they're mixed with none whites and have churkas there

Gypsies aren't even a little white and mafias exist of every race you fat brained nigger

>churka
You can see that caucas region has lower homicide than north Russia
Also there isn't any ethnic group in the world that isn't mixed to shit, maybe only Iceland