Dana White Hate Thread

Why the fuck is this piece of shit still in charge of the UFC? He's singlehandedly running it into the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TMZ/status/740023871227584512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly how is this idiotic and overemotional dudebro in charge of such a huge sports league

He wont be for long. The chinese will own it soon and ruin it even worse.

Dana doesnt give a shit because he and Lorenzo are upping the value with the next few fights to sell ufc off before end of the year.

Cuck shill Ariel can come back once they sell

>Chinese owning the UFC will solve everything!
>China
>Making anything better
You delusional retards are fucking hilarious.

The jews were a mistake.

he said China will ruin it worse

shut up ya goof

>Canadian reading comprehension

Dana is Lorenzo Fertita's mouthpiece. Direct your hate towards him.

because it's run by 2 italian mobsters

Ariel pls go

WHY DID DANA KILL KIMBO

WHAT THE FUCK

THE JEWS HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

Did Kimbo Slice just fuckin die?

How many sacrifices does Bisping require?

I'm high on maple syrup, fuck off you cucks

Dana and Lorenzo are great businessmen, they're just shitty people. They're running the only MMA promotion that has ever turned a significant profit in the history of the entire universe.

Implying pride didn't turns profit till they were exposed for dealing with nip mafia

get paid pupper

I thought when Urijah Faber's pants fell down during 199 - we saw all the ass we would get that night.. but I was wrong. The biggest ass in the company made sure he wasn't out staged, and decided to ban a credentialed journalist (arguably the best in the business) due to Princess Dana's temper tantrum. I've canceled my fight pass subscription this weekend - and will continue to watch UFC events - but not by PPV. Never again. Never. Illegal streams for everyone I know from now on.. Fuck Dana's inflated ego & small penis, Fuck the UFC brass & their attempted censorship and robbing the athletes monetarily via the Reebok deal. In my opinion: Dana White just became the Donald Trump of professional sports.. "I don't like what you said - so I'm kicking you out!" Way to set a professional example in a sport that struggles with its image. White is a clown who thinks he's a dictator, and I'm done paying to see this circus! #FreeArielHelwani

dana seems like a great guy and is more busy and important than anyone thats visited this site honestly

tmz confirmed kimbo dying btw
twitter.com/TMZ/status/740023871227584512

Pride lol. Pride wasn't real. Multiple figures have admitted most of the fights were fake including big name guys like rampage
Ariel was given inside information and decided to blurt it out. I have no idea why people are defending Ariel. They gave him the inside track on the leaner fight told him to keep it quiet until they announced it and he tweeted that shit like a cunt before they had a shot

agreed

he wasnt given inside info ... where the fuck did you read that ? you think they told him bork was coming back but wait a little ? kekkinho lad

First he kills Ariel Castro and now Mark Henry? Who's next?

If ariel was so good, how come he didn't leak the kimbo death story before he died, heempai?