Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGSZEC_NE6k
basketball-reference.com/players/c/chambwi01/gamelog/1962/
youtu.be/N6j0sui4574
youtu.be/tsJG_7sNo90
youtu.be/gMIFXBZSk9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw he'll be number 1 when he retires

guaranteed at least 24. wonder if he'll even try to make the finals next season or avoid it to not risk breaking that record.

even if he goes 7 he'll pass Kareeem and he'll only have 3 rings at that point, Reem has 6, Magic 5

LEL

cant wait for the excuses this year when prior ot game 1

>MUH FULL STRENGFF NOW
>LOVE AND KYRIE
>by game 2 "do they have enuff weapons doe?"

>"but they aren't good as a team, it's not like lebron literally chose the players he wanted"

>he conveniently left Miami after Love and Kyrie and other supporting staff were signed but just wasnt publically told to the media before Lebron signed to make him seem genuine

>immediately starts up faux charities around Akron for PR
>muh houses for welfare families
>make cleveland gr8 again
>b-b-but im not promising a ring doe!
>i-its hard to win!

>Tfw cavs fans actually believed this was the year
>2 games in they're making excuses about the team not being good enough and lebron not having enough talent around him
When will Cleaveland fans admit they are all huge lelbron cucks who will never win a championship?

remember all during the pre-2010's when the same shit was said every year

LOL

>CLEARLY THE YEAR FOR THE CAVS
>60 + padded wins in the worst division in the league each year and the worst conference that had 1 legit team when the Celtics formed in 2008
>ECF or Finals comes around
>t-they just dont have enough!
>lebron carried them in 07!
>look at the GameScore ratings for taht post season
>everyone but Lebron showed up in the ECF
>L-LEBRON CANT DO IT HIMSELF!
>get Shaq
>MUH WIN ONE FOR DA KING!
>shaw is old nobody thought he'd make an impact!
>Celtics form a west caliber team
>rape the conference for 4 straight seasons
>KG an Paul hurt in 09
>Rondo single handedly takes Lebron an fully healthy cavs to 7 in the 2nd round
>cant even beat the Magic the next round
>who got swept by the Lakers the very next week
>quits the next year
>all the epic failures and shortcomings in miami
>blewout a thunder team who never went back since and never been prior as a legit contender
>needed Ray to bail him out for another ring

>1 legit ring over a pleb team

i like reading all the lebron hater drivel since you can no longer say "how he king with no ring?" your mental gymnastics just doesn't have any appeal to it. cuck

literally nobody cares about the only convincing of the 2 rings being against the thunder

that would be like if Kobe's 2nd 3peat only had 1 win vs the Magic and got blown out by the celtics the 2 times

he has 2 rings. everything else is autism

>he

and Kobe has 5

and Duncan has what 6 now?

Stef Curry now has 2 by Friday before Lebron even started making the playoffs

and horry has 7 rings
what now

he has 2* rings (barely got the second one) and 5 finals losses. -five-. and they haven't even been close. he's 13-24 in finals games (after this series). that's barely over 30%. thats fucking awful. 2 rings is NOT something to be proud of, considering how badly he's lost
to put it in perspective, he's now won 3 finals games in the past three years combined

exactly

nobody cares about a fucking guy with 2 rings whos about to be the loosing player in NBA finals history when the others near the top have 4 5 and 6 rings and merely got those losses by normal 2 or 3 losses a series enroute, rather than losing with only 1-2 wins each time

>dat mental gymnastics and autism
lol

hes the only player everyone has claimed to be garunteed champs each fucking season since 2006

here he is closing in on the most losses ever in the playoffs and hes been anything but an Allen Iverson doing his part

>pointing out simple stats
>"mental gymnastics!"
yeah, i'm the autistic one. no, no, sucking the dick of the most overrated athlete of all time, despite the fact that everyone knows he's an asshole/overrated, is not the least bit autistic

sure kid and wilt the stilt is overrated as well?

how many people ever name him when creating a starting roster?

Kareem or Shaq are listed, and sometimes Olajawon

and bottom line is

if you're creating an all time lineup

PF is gonna be Duncan, Jordan will be the SG and Magic is gonna be the PG

SF will probably be Kobe with him an Jordan able to switch off on Off/Def where needed

lmfao we're done here

STRESSED OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=cGSZEC_NE6k

Find me the box scores where wilt averaged 50 a season

Pro tip you can't
Pro tip nba made up all the Russell wilt Oscar tats for muh heritage

Pro tip hakeem is the greatest center hat ever played

This awful but hilarious.
Tristian Thompson still cant box out

Wish i could turn back time, play with dwade

basketball-reference.com/players/c/chambwi01/gamelog/1962/

he fell short every year in the post season

and got most of his points being a foot taller than everyone else on the floor

Wade 3
Bron 2
Bosh 2
James Jones 2
Bron's a great player, but he hurts his team when he stops driving. He thinks he can shoot, he cant. Kyrie's the only player on the Cavs with any balls

Kek

retard

he got cuked in the finals vs the Knicks

>guys my autistic mental gymnastics is more important than wilt chamberlain

Cavs get bootyblasted every time Delly plays, offensively he makes Tony Allen look like Allen Iverson. He is the Kendrick Perkins of back court players.

he fucking fell short every year vs Russell in the finals

nobody cares about him, he played during the meme era of >only talk black guy vs a bunch of under 6ft white guys and no 3 second violation rule

DAT defence
Dat athleticism

Top kek

youtu.be/N6j0sui4574

youtu.be/tsJG_7sNo90

youtu.be/gMIFXBZSk9U

theres nothing more cringeworthy than watching pre-LATE 80s NBA footage

specifically the late 80s cause watching Bird play is a joke as well and ppl acting like he was charles Oakley or someshit

This shit is surreal.

>being that one guy who gets laughed out of every sports conversation ever

Someone fill me in on the excuse Bronfags used against the Mavericks. Off the top of my head:

>Spurs
b-buh he was young, m-muh shitty supporting cast
>Mavs
never even heard anyone come up with anything for this because it's that fucking embarrassing
>Spurs
b-buh wade and bosh got old
>Warriors
b-buh injuries
>Warriors
b-buh kyrie and love aren't that g-good anyway

>Someone fill me in on the excuse Bronfags used against the Mavericks.
Probably something like: b-buh it was our first year and the c-chemistry's wasn't there

>sf will probably be kobe
>sf
>kobe
>not bird
>kobe

Sounds about right.

He's in good company

you could say the same thing about the warrriors before their first chip. seems pretty reasonable to me.

The Warriors would've had a decent enough excuse (our two best players had to deal with probably the rarest injury to happen in basketball); LeBron not showing up in the 4th quarter during 2011 is still entirely on him.

that doesn't explain why the warriors didn't make the finals or out of the first round in 13-14 season. like the heat, only much worse.

50-win teams ain't no joke, I guess.

Or you could point to that Bogut injury.

really...the difference between a historic team and a first round exit is bogut and a clippers team that has never even made the conf finals...i guess the cavs would be a lock this year if mozgov had a successful knee surgery then.

Well, obviously not.