>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

You have to stop.

Why do you post this? Please Just tell me why.

I lay in bed awake every night wondering what kind of person you really are and why you post this every single day.

Everything is going wrong

I was in a similar situation to you at that age. I eventually got a degree and a decent job but I'm still hugless, kissless, handholdless at 27. It doesn't really get better lad.

I sincerely hope your life gets worse until you end it one day, you obnoxious prick.

Have you even tried talking to girls though?

I've realized the reason I'm a virgin is because I've never even tried

me too, i have told him to stop several times now but he keeps posting it over and over, i think he must be autistic or have some form of severe disability. He has some serious stamina to spam this for weeks on end.

This place really is the sewerage of internet. Get your shit together faggots

The feeling is mutual

Go get fucked by a muslim

this
kill yourself Canadian loser

The job I do has well over 50% women so I can't avoid them. Some of us just weren't meant for that sort of thing. I've come to terms with that now.

Have you ever asked any of them out on a date?

suicide bomb yourself in the middle of toronto while screaming "can't stump the trump"

You forgot
>TFW live in Canada

No, I've never felt like I connected well enough with any of them to do so. They never exhibited any flirtatious behaviour towards me either.

That will only hurt trump though.

Better to do it screaming about antiracism or pretending to be antifa

Do you think not even trying might be why?

I have a feeling the reason I've never had a girlfriend before is because I've never asked one out. Kind of feels like trying to win the lottery without buying a ticket, or expecting to get a job without applying.

You are a massive loser so you have every reason to end it. Think about it.

You fucking faggot. You live in Canada. If you were in Croatia, 22, without even a high school you would already be on the streets, but your fat ass is sitting behind a computer in his room, posting on Sup Forums every day. Fuck off. You have everything, you're just too pathetic and beta to take it

That means I have nothing to lose by trying new things, doesn't it?

Stop posting this!

Bumpn

I'm not questioning if your life is shit. I want to know why you start the same thread with the EXACT same copypasta?

Are you going to continue this until you get the response you want?

Yes. Im trying to validate my choices.

You see, when someone creates a frogpost, they are not looking for solutions to their problems. But rather temporary dopamine release from reaffirmation whether that be from themselves via rejecting advice or criticism given or by telling themselves sonething will change next day/week/month.

Bump