So are we actually same ethnicity?

So are we actually same ethnicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/norimakiakane
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Emperors_of_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japs are just koreans with a tiny bit of island nigger blood. btfw said island niggers also lived in korea like jeju island etc.

no. share some of it though. you have more of real mongel gens or of such an ethnicity.

you are just baiting netouyos and they will bring a bunch of usual shitty figures here

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.

Jomon and Yayoi

Jomon. Abe hiroshi.

So this is why you get some qt Japs and then classrooms full of eyelid-less freaks.

Give reperations to Ainu now

Jomon are just proto-polynesians. Same niggers as indonesians, fillinpinos, malays and indegenous taiwanese.

Now you succeeded in the summoning what i mentioned

Yes it is. But Jomon is mix of Ainu type of noth asian and south east asisn.

go back to twitter.com/norimakiakane

looks like him tbhq.

Jomon little girl.

>tfw he's right

Yayoi and jomon.

いっつも何がしたいん? このアスペガイジ
スパムでレポしよっと

Jomon and yayoi

Japs are contaminated gooks mixing with jomon, Inu, and even have done plenty times of incest
Look at them, they like sex and virtual reality way too much. They're obviously abnormal

Jomon girls

Jomon guy.

How can be possible Japanese people are so genetically different from rest of Mongoloids? They look the same.

Jomon girl

Mongolian blood is actually very strong.
This may sound racism but forgive me, but for example if person have partly African blood then he looks like a African.
The same even Japanese has 30% around of Yayoi mongolian blood. And we look like a very mongolian by it.

It's kind of pseudo science dumb jap nationalists like to believe to insist they are a special snowflake. Don't take it serious.

Humm not sure. Plastic surgery is not a Jomon. Post a little girl which is impossible to have plastic surgery.

Jomon girl

Jomon qts

>ITT japs pretending they're not rape babies of Koreans/Chinese and island niggers

But genetic studies with haplogroup resources are not pseudo-science.

Lol why it could be like that? What are you angry about? Reality is such problem?
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people. And this is nothing wrong. For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.

No. What you say just now is exactly the reality of japan.

So Jomon are basically the first men to Asia before they got turned into weird gooks?

average jomon girl

May be. But is it so strenge to think? That Japanese is mix of native island asian with south Chinese. Very natural conclusion due to our location of country.

average jomon girl

a 1/10 jomon girl

He is mongolian sumou wrestler Asashoryu. He is kind of similar of PSY.
Because modern Korean is more similar to Manchuria. If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth equestrian. It's nothing to shame but it's great and intaresting history of Korea.
Koguryŏ was really great country.

average japanese """"men""""

Can't stop fucking laughing

w-whats happening here

Imperial family of japan is useally Yayoi.

This is one of the point. Great power of japan was usually came from south china or ancient Korean.(yayoi).
So it must be good to hear for Korea I think.

average japanese men

holy fucking rekt

just every day japanese stuff

She look literally like the father with wig.

Bunch of pig-faced uggos.

Imperial family is yayoi-Yamato.
Jomon is usually liveing more countryside of japan such as Tohoku, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Okinawa.
Especially okinawan is really a Jomon add south eart asian with Chinese.

again?

We are all the same. Stop fighting.

일본은별루

Is it fighting? Just shareing opinion.
I really don't know why people on this thread is south angry about this things.
I'm just saying Japanese is mix of ancient island asian with ancient south Chinese. I have no idea why is it makes people so angry. It's just very normal things of Japanese history dye to our location of country.

Opus sorry I mean such angry. Not a south angry.

ネトウヨがまた日本の恥を晒したのか

What's wrong?www

Is Korean blonde? What are you angry about?

really made me think.

No but you are the same race. Motherfuckers need to learn the difference.

because its always pretend japanese vs pretend zainichi. Its really funny actually

No. I'm Japanese and he is seems real zainichi or just a person who don't like japan or I don't know but anyway he is asian for sure.

sure you are

Oh no.Why you are saying Japanese imperial princess is an animal!?
How rude.
Are you zainichi or something?
Pls never do again. It's really bad and makes us angry.

And these days she got nicer now. Just don't insult imperial family of japan pls.

See? Princess aiko is getting kawaii now.

What a radical change.

Is true that she is retard? We had some retard monarch before.

This is why Japanese girls look cute and Japanese boys look gay.

If you check the imperial line of japan then you could notice how long history they are. Started 660BC
And they ate also the pope of Shinto(Japanese native religion) and they are(this is just a legend story like a roman meth but) descendant of god of the riseing sun.
So historically at past, they got incest.
But it's no choice. Historical long family is like that. But emperor of now (Akihito. Sun of Hirohito) is very smart,gentle and best emperor ever. He never make trouble of other country and even very gentle to Korea and China too.

Oh. It's typemiss.
not ”they ate.”
I mean ”they are.”
Stupid typemiss.

Chinese people don't pretend to be the same blood as Japanese though, except some specific family lines.

>秦氏
>『新撰姓氏録』によれば秦の始皇帝の末裔で、応神14年(283年)百済から日本に帰化した弓月君(融通王)が祖とされるが[1]、その氏族伝承は9世紀後半に盛んになったものであって[2]、真実性には疑問が呈せられており[3]、その出自は明らかでなく以下の諸説がある。

holy shit that guy looks like he's taking her to flavortown

genetic defects exist everywhere

Japanese ultranationalistics Mishima style suport this emperor?

calm down

Well, basically acient Japanese were from China, and Korea is so.
But, it's only about root. We're all different .

i dont usually post on threads that are filled with the monkeys. im thinking that some of them give it a try in english on purpose. besides the fact that they are such autistic nutty monkeys and gibberish, they dont seem to have a confidence to go out of the monkey shambolic place and shitpost on another thread. if thats the case, its more correct that the monkey on the pic is depicted as alone there without any surrounding.

Some of few Chinese kingdom refugee and Korean kingdom refugee was escape to japan when they attacked and kicked out from the mother country of them.

But yes it's not related normal Japanese.
Normal Japanese is just mix of island asian with sea side south Chinese lol.

May be just imagine,
Spanish is ancient Chinese and Brazilian is Japanese. Brazilian is mix of native meso American and spanish.
Japanese is as like that.

Or Just imagine, harf Chinese and harf Polynesian.
It may look like a similar of Japanese.

>race

Your anglo white/black/yellow categorisation is shallow bullshit tho.

I'm sorry

The shame of japan is always causing trouble.

Yes we really love this emperor Akihito.
He is just very gentle and harmless. Smile and talk just gentle words all the time.
And he has no political power just a symbol of history of japan.
We are glad we had this emperor Akihito in our age.

What makes you so angry? What is the problem of you? Why calling someone as monkey?

Please make denno great again and full out Abe.

and also without makeup

Not all of 100% the blood of Japanese is from Chinese or Korean.
Even from Polynesia and noth Ainu too.
and mixed. Japanese is mixer race more than people would imagine.
See this date.

Akihito is the symbol of the failure of Japan caused by the boshin war.

a harmless little man that lets his country be occupied by a foreign military while his people dies out

She looks like your average korean girl

What is the problem? It's kawaii to me.

>Started 660BC
>he unironically believes this

Because NETOUYO is always making noise in Korean thread,
I'm embarrassed.

Sure it's fine but it's a massive difference. Idol makeup drastically changes a girl's face.

>Polynesia
Japanese related with Pacific people?
wow

No that's true. I agree.

Ugliest Jomon girl

I dont think so. she looks like a harf Polynesian and harf Chinese.
So like a Yamato.
Korean is more looks Manchurian people. Korean has Korean way of beauty as well. For example they have more white skin and taller than island asian Japanese.

Average Korean girl

喚いてる日本人、外人から白い目で見られてることに気付こうよ

At least Wikipedia is saying so. Pls complain it to Wikipedia. Anyway.

Here is no netuyo. Just talking about how the each of East Asian mixed and formed.
See this What is wrong of you seriously?

yes

comfort women have bonded your heritages

FOREVER!!!