Why didnt Spain try to conquer the whole europe? They literally have the best position to start no one can backstab them

Why didnt Spain try to conquer the whole europe? They literally have the best position to start no one can backstab them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why didnt Spain try to conquer the whole europe
we tried it

But we did try. We tried to find a final solution for the Protestant question, but the eternal Frog sided with the heathens.

They can't even conquer Portugal

This.

Yeah Spain, turn to France.

portugal is UK's friend and we can't trust the french

Excuses.

Spain looks weird without Portugal highlighted too. Kek

>no one can backstab us

What do you think Portugal exists for?

All the XVI and XVII centuries were Spain vs The World.

But it's true that we cannot trust the French.

When Christian Europe needed unity against the Turk, France allied itself to the Ottomans.
When Prot*stants started chimping out in the 1600s, France took their side.
When it looked like Europe had finally found some balance and conflicts were more likely decided by inter-monarch diplomacy than by bloodshed, the French beheaded their king and spawned a certain Corsican.
After Europe had united to put down the revolutionary chimpout, France started two more chimpouts in 1830 and 1848 that set the continent in fire again.
When a local problem in the Balkans grew into a Russian-German standoff, the French made sure to start a shitstorm that would kill off a whole generation of Europeans.

So no, we cannot trust them. The French are too volatile.

And still, some don't recognize we're that important to the world...

>waaaah I can't do anything without allies wiping my ass

They tried that already
spoiler: didn't work

Served you right for stealing your cousin's shtick.

well we were part of the spanish until the Louis XIV came along

nah, we hate you, gabacho but honestly here nobody cares about gabacholand

Kek,we almost conquered them why the fuck do you think they would march agaisn't france and leave us to rape their families.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro

And now you're basically Portuguese.

Good trade for Ceuta, desu.

always the roach

>getting triggered

For what reason?

meh at least the portuguese scare away the refugees and they are pretty nice people

Ok,João

That's nice to hear. I like to think we're pretty chill people.

You oviously lost that battle

Are you retarded?Why do you think they're not speaking portuguese?The battle was a stalemate ...

t. Alberto Barbosa

Conquer the world is a fucking shit. Everybody in your ex-colonies is butthurt because his cunt is a shit after 200 or 300 years of independence, if you tried to teach them your language then they will try to reconquer you sending his worst population to your country and calling you racist if you are not ok with this. I want to be like a Poland, no one gives a shit about you and you are comfy in your cunt.

>The battle was a stalemate ...
>The Portuguese candidate was forced to live in a convent for the rest of her life.
Why do Poortuguese like to lie so much?

Only >American education and eternal Anglo propaganda could make someone believe that France is irrelevant to world history. The Encyclopedists and the French revolution defined the modern world, I don't care what Anglos think.

Explain to me how do you conquer Europe with a population of 7 million when France alone had 20 million at the same time.