A certain referendum perhaps

A certain referendum perhaps

so what happend if you guys vote for no? will renzi retreat? is based berlusconi comming back?

1) prolly
2) he won't be able to run again until 2019, but at this point Salvini is the only person who's keeping the right wing alive

who the fuck is salvini? never heard of him before

can YES still win?

>he doesn't know about based Salvini

Seriously tho, he's the leader of Lega Nord, which is more or less infamous for being a xenophobic party. He basically shifted his party's ideology from regional independentism (Padania libera) to nationalism, so he's like our version of Le Pen, which means he's gaining more votes from lower middle class around Italy than businesspeople in the North. He's obviously not known outside of Italy because Lega was always overshadowed by Berlusconi and they currently are by M5S

Idk probably. The polls can't be revealed in the last two weeks before the vote so no one knows.

He looks more arab than me tbqh

:DDDD

Vote Yes and keep Renzi as a smug Pepe

Vote No and change to some Berlusca-tier/M5S/Salvini feel guy

The choice couldn't be more obvious.

Domani voteró per la prima volta in vota mia e sono ancora indeciso, purtroppo non insegnano politica ai giovani.

WE

I'd vote NO simply because I really really dislike Renzi

t. Norbert Hofer

just vote si senpai, it's the more stable and sensible option
t. voted for the first time in June

WUZ

make Austria great again?

>transracial

le scuole italiane non servono a nulla

is that Trudeau?

No

I hope people who are voting "no" are doing it for valid reasons and not just to kick him out of the government

voting no is the only right thing to do here

excellently memed

You underestimate how stupid Italians can be

That's a consequence of Renzi's actions tho