Why doesn't this fat manlet just do cardio? so that he doesn't need to cut down to 265 every time

Why doesn't this fat manlet just do cardio? so that he doesn't need to cut down to 265 every time

cunt

hunto loves kfc and sitting on his ass playing counterstrike

he is handsome (only face)

love,
~HASSY~

so he got a weight problem

what's a nigga gon' do? he's samoan.

How?

+1

tbcfhwyl (to be completely fucking honest with you, lads) Hunto is skinny for an islander.

he's still a some what decent fighter regaurdless.

he likes him some shrimp on the baaabi

This 2bh. There was an islander funeral on my street last week and they were all fatter than Hunto. ALL of them, don't even get me started on the men there either.

Is this another one of the Rock's cousins?

can confirm this

well no shit, hunt works out way harder than those people and is still fat

once he gives up the sport he's gonna be like 350lbs

>people actually think this fat midget will make it out of the first round with brock fucking lesnar

L M F A O

He's going vegan when he retires, srs

But how will he fare against bjork lazer?

Why don't you do some cardio too you fat cunt. Walking to the kitchen for hotpockets doesn't count either.

bork rushes him, takes him down, borks him.

He will walkoff KO mandrama man in the first round

>first Ali's spirit blesses the natty GOAT Bisping's punch
>now the ghost of that gorilla that got shot is going to bless Bork because he's a human gorilla

Hunto is dead, mark my words

he probably likes food

he's just bulking, get off his case you cunts

>le upboat

islanders just keep eating and eating junk and drink alot.
they have large builds so they can carrky more weight but the fat is unneccasary, only the rugby players tend to be lean and fit though.

he's an islander, thats straight up genetics

Mark Hunt is unironically one of the best fighters to ever lace up a pair of gloves. A born fighter. If he were dedicated he could've been GOAT.