Cavs Adjustment

PG: Delly guards Curry
SG: Kyrie guards Barnes
SF: JR guards Klay
PF: Shumpert guards Iggy
C: Lebron guards Draymond

Tell me why this lineup couldn't matchup with the Warriors "Death Lineup"? And why the fuck hasn't Lue at least tried it? That Cavs lineup is a defensive juggernaut.

Other urls found in this thread:

82games.com/1516/1516CLE2.HTM
fivethirtyeight.com/features/hey-at-least-the-cavs-might-not-get-swept/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually surprised they haven't tried, but might need to try big first cuz gsw whooped that ass on the boards

bahahahaha oh wait youre serious AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Mozgov in for shumpert. Fuck it.

Because shump is a small forward not a power forward Lebron isn't a center because Tristan Thompson is

Because that lineup is absolute trash offensively. Warriors would still out score the Cavs by far.

>how to get blown out by even more than in game 2

there isnt a single possible cavs lineup that can keep up offensively with golden state

Kyrie and JR are shit defenders

Is there really no way for the cavs to win both games in Cleveland? Memeing aside is it doable or too far gone?

Because its awful
IF it worked, Kerr would just sub Iggy in

I'm only talking about against the Wars "Death Lineup"

Shumpert can guard Iggy, so no prob. Lebron can guard Dray so no prob.

TT and Love have been getting roasted so far btw.

100% agreed which is why I'm surprised they haven't tried their defensive lineup where Lebron has to do it all on the offensive end.

That's what they did last year and they were at least competitive against these Wars.

Because Kyrie makes Barnes look like a good offensive player.

replace Kyrie with Richard Jefferson and ask Lebron to score or create every point on offense

JR, Shumpert, and Delly have been total liabilities on offense so far this series. Talk about their defensive issues all you want, a team that can't score 90 points in a game isn't winning shit.

Secondly, if I've learned anything this series, it's that the Cavs struggle tremendously on defense with one point guard on the court, so having two at the same time is remarkably retarded.

I would say the Cavs just need to hit more shots as obviously duh of a fix that is, but it's not even a fix because the Cavs should shoot lights out and still not outscore the Warriors because the Cavs can't play D for shit.

Cavs honestly just need to hope for an off night by the Warriors so that they can get at least one win and swerve the sweep. I just don't see how they can beat the Warriors.

one of their best 5 is

>delly shump bron frye tt

see here

82games.com/1516/1516CLE2.HTM

why they've basically not played this lineup at all is nonsense. it spreads the floor incredibly well on offense and capable vs any rotation defensively as delly and shump are capable perimeter defenders and it frees up bron to play help side d

Because gs can literally triple team lebron and cavs would never score

and leave delly or frye wide open for three, or tt for the alley oop dunk? shumps also a deceptively capable scorer. you can't just leave him open.

Have you watched any of the playoffs? Or are you just a cle homer? Frye had a good game, everyone else you named cant score for shit.

>That Cavs lineup is a defensive juggernaut.
Hardly. Barnes would make Kyrie his bitch and Curry and Klay would still get their points.

That lineup is also a total non factor on offense. The Warriors guards have made Kyrie look like trash and made JR invisible. Delly and Shump are terrible scorers. It would literally all be up to LeBron and LeBron can't outscore the Warriors on his own

the entire reason for this post is predicated upon their failure to play a rotation that would address their failures.

If Harrison Barnes could make Kryie Irving his bitch then Kyrie has no business being a starting "upcoming star" in this league.

Barnes is the league average literal who.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/hey-at-least-the-cavs-might-not-get-swept/

tl; dr: Fairly likely

>tl; dr: Fairly likely
I should clarify: It's fairly likely that they will win at least one of those home games. Personally, I still think it's a wrap in 5.

>Cavs lineup defensive juggernaut

against d-league teams maybe. Against the all time greatest team in history they are a pure shit d-league team

Barnes has made Kyrie his bitch at least 2 or 3 post ups, and it won't be the last

Because the cavs dont know how to switch on picks. You'd just see the same shit again.