What do they think about each other nowadays?

What do they think about each other nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1480747768
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland and polish immigrants are okay, polish posters here are butthurt fuccbois though. I don't think that they represent the majority of their country though.

German gov is fucking pooland in the ass, pooland is losing shitton of money because of that.

That we need to get along no matter what because history shows that both countries often get fucked over the most if theres a war.
I got nothing against germans and the only thing that annoys me is their refugees wilkommen thing forced on the whole eu just by this country alone.

butthurt krauts keep shitting on Poland and they get mad when we respond with truth

poland/goymen relationship

(poland is the male)

liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1480747768

I just wish they stopped trying to colonize us via EU already.

That being said, Germans in general are kind, nice and hardworking people - unlike R*ssians.

Historically, Poland ans Germany never were enemies, not really. It was Prussian warmongering that constantly pushed us to conflicts with Germanic people. Now, since Prussia is no more, we can go back to good old days when we used to bro up against Muslims with >H>R>E.

I honestly wish we were friends, but with our geopolitical positions, historical background, and recent tensions in the EU I don't think it's possible ;_;

>Germans
>needing to get along with poles

lmao xD

Germanics - a race of warriors who civilized the world

slavs - slaves

just because you suck dick of your western overlords doesn't mean they share the sentiment

you're retarded we were never friends and modern Germans are descendants of said warmongering Prussians what makes you think they suddenly like you just because the country has different name?

Is it spooky having a border with Russia?

Not really, just look how small they are.

lol, you where fighting back then as well, remember the teutonic order?

And where do you fit in, in all of this? Comedy releif? Asylum patient?

>Germanics
>Civilizing anything

we where savages who rolled around in the mud while the rest of the world built great civilizations.

Stupid pollock

>Historically, Poland ans Germany never were enemies
I wish I could agree with you, but this is nonsense. We were enemies since day one, long before Prussia was germanized.
The very name "Niemcy" tells a lot about our relations.

>we

sure thing Jamal lmao

Hohol detected

Sorry man but we were to you what the french were to us most of the time.

our first king literally grew up in Germany and was friends with the king

Except you never managed to beat the Poles in battle. Meanwhile France scrubbed the floor with you for hundreds of years.

And that somehow invalidates all the wars we had?

Kill yourself you're a typical dicksucking polack.

if you dont ive near the border then poland might as well not exist

except for carstealing jokes

And you are historically illiterate.

"Holy" "Roman" "Empire" was a long time ally of the Commonwealth. We were always at least neutral with them, in worst case. We supported HRE Catholics during 30 years war, as well as sent troops to defend Vienna in 1683. There was no hostility from HRE against Poland since the times of Bolesław Krzywousty.

>Germans are descendants of said warmongering Prussians
Wrong again. As I said, Prussia ceased to exist. The only descendants of modern day Prussians would be Branderburgians, at best. Inhabitants of vast majority of German lands - Like Saxony, Hessen, Bavary - never were considered enemies of Poland.

Again, wrong. Teutonic Order was a precursor of Prussian state. At the time when were at war against Teutonic Order, we were on good terms with HRE.

You have to remember two things:
1. Concept of nationality didn't exist in Middle Ages. Teutonic Order was more of an international corporation rather than an ethnic national state, though most of its members were of Germanic origin.
2. Germans never were really considered a nation, not to say one nation, not until unification of Germany by Prussians. So telling that we were fighting "Germans" because of our wars against Teutonics is stupid.

>We were enemies since day one
See posts above. We started fighting against HRE after Bolesław Krzywousty. And again - these were feudal wars, not a "national" wars, since, as I said, concept of nationality didn't exist in middle ages.

>The very name "Niemcy" tells a lot
It only tells that Slavic tribes found it hard to communicate with the Germanic tribes, which is no surprise since they were the first non-Slavic language speaking peoples they encountered during their expansion to the west.

>our first king literally grew up in Germany and was friends with the king
and I have a German friend on Steam. So fucking what?
We're talking about states and wars, not about aristocrats and their friendships.

>this entire wall of text

you're all the same people, calm down.

The basic problem is, historic imbeciles like you percieve middle ages politics via modern day standards of national states.

Middle ages wars and states were ALL about aristocrats and their friendships, since the state was considered a property of the ruler. Ethnicity didn't matter that much back then.

Sure thing arab

I am merely trying to explain my fellow compatriots that they are wrong.

>these were feudal wars, not a "national" wars, since, as I said, concept of nationality didn't exist in middle ages.
Do you seriously think there were no prejudices against foreigners speaking different languages?
>Yeah we're just killing each other because the king was pissed off, aside from that we're best buds :^)
Maybe national identity wasn't the same thing it is nowadays, but saying it didn't exist at all is a massive overstatement.

It's not just Germany it's entire Western Europe which is treating us and the rest of former Eastern Bloc as their colonies.

Fun fact about the Teutonic order.
They got a lot of funding from Bohemia, named Königsberg in honor of a Bohemian king and got support from Bohemia in many of their conflicts with Poland.

>Do you seriously think there were no prejudices against foreigners
I didn't say that, however, such "prejudiced" were never an indicator of friendship or hostility inbetween states.

>>Yeah we're just killing each other because the king was pissed off, aside from that we're best buds :^)
Again, you are using the false assumptions as if there was any "we" back in the day.

There was no "we" in the middle ages. Your average Joe was a farmer who considered himself a subject of his king, ruler of the realm. Yeah, there are farmers speaking other language on the other side of the balk. There are also other kings ruling them. From time to time, these kings start stupid wars that ravage our farmlands. That's all.

>this whole thread
>3 German posts
>20 Polish posts
really made me think

I like polish people but I don't like Poland.

They hate us for no reason.

>sweden

>Implying he's a Swede and not a Pole

Germans don't care about Poland and their relations with Polish state, most of them didn't notice if Poland suddenly stopped existing.

In Poland though, Germany and our relations with them is one of the most important topics in political discourse as they are our richest and most powerful neighbour and largest trading partners.

Yes we have a lot of dirty arabs like you here

I wanted to say that about germans

You launched an industrial scale genocide in Poland it's not really "no reason".

t. Pavel Boulistani

Well while it is true that the house of Luxemburg wasn't especially friendly towards Polish state and supported our enemies - as I said, there was no direct conflict between Poland and HRE at that time period.

more like his ancestors did
ty śmierdząca dupą gówno

Same with us, they want to steal our historic treasures.

That was 70 years ago, the people in Isreal don't give a fuck anymore, why do you?

>they want to steal our historic treasures

You mean take back what is rightfully theirs?

you should NEVER answer to koriab

>most of them didn't notice if Poland suddenly stopped existing.
Actually that's bullshit, because
>largest trading partners
this works both ways.
Nobody in recent years has invested as much money in Poland as Germans did, so their businessmen kinda have to give a shit about what happens here.
Then again that doesn't mean an average Hans gives a shit.

70 years is nothing, nor was that the first time you fucked things up... or the last.

No offence but can all of you Germans please die?

Only the countries with no identity forget about the past.
>the people in Isreal don't give a fuck anymore
Yeah that's why Israeli youth is so heavily indoctrinated on the topic of Holocaust...

Lies!
Sweden and Poland are historical allies, we never did anything against them.

>You launched an industrial scale genocide in Poland it's not really "no reason".

You cucks supported us so you aren't allowed to complain.

Again, that's a Pierogi, not a Swede.

Also it's always the culprit saying such things.

>just get over it it was 70 years ago dude lmao XD

The thing is what you did in WW2 and it's consequences are still easily noticeable in modern day Poland and it won't go away for the next few decades probably.

Netherlands and France are friendly towards us and we also destroyed them pretty good. The Jews also don't really care anymore, sure they learn a lot about the holocaust but they aren't nearly as butthurt as poles.

>this is bait
Take this (You), Sven.

Well, Israel is far away, and we are not.
Who knows how will you guys sperg out this time, if you run out of patience with rapefugees?
How about you move to Poland already if you're so padriodig, huh lad?

You would have invaded us if we hadn't. Might as well profiteer from the stupid wars that you keep starting.

Yeah they expect people to just forget about it and ignore the German culture and mentality that enabled things like that to happen.

>Netherlands and France are friendly towards us and we also destroyed them pretty good.
The things you did to France and Netherlands aren't nearly comparable to the things you did here. According to the Nazi ideology, Western Europeans even non Germanic were still quite "human-like", occupation in France or the Netherlands wasn't nearly as bad in Poland. You treated us like cattle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

I am not Polish

Another funny fact - there were Poles in Teutonic order during centuries till the secularisation.

I'm fucking glad that german vermin is dying out and their country is getting trashed by niggers and sandniggers.

Fuck them, they were always scum and inferior niggers destroying everything they don't understand. The only germans I have nothing against are based Bavarians.

We oughta send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong

They oughta get the hell out of Europe
And leave the Poland alone

They don't like this, they don't like that
They're never satisfied and that's a fact
They more we give, the more they take
The more we fix, the more they break
The europe's in an awful mess
With a whole lotta civil unrest
I got one thing to suggest
They outta leave, and get gone
Gather up all the krauts
And go away

Where they belong

They want their way, it ain't no doubt
They just keep pushin', they never stop
They don't like the way things are done
They outta go to Africa where they belong
So white people I'm askin' you
Let's buy us a boat or two
And here's what we need to do
Help 'em pack, and be kind
Make sure we don't leave
One kraut behind

And send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong

Life in Europe would be so great
Without krauts here to demonstrate
'Bout this, and that, and that, and this
And you, and me, and gettin' lands free
Won't you listen to me?

Let's send 'em all back to Africa
Send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong
They oughta get the hell out of America
And leave the white man alone

10/10

And it wasn't some racial conflict with Slavs vs Germans or Germans vs Poles, as some like to say.

Didn't know that.

Poles are like annoying flies. You tolerate them, but if they annoy you too much, you wrap a newspaper and beat the fly.

Why is everything a "shit" allegory to the germans?

That pathetic kraut nation should be genocided right after first world war. Did we really need more evidence they're ultimate threat to civilization and peace?

As long as krauts live, as long humanity is in danger.

Solution is simple, Gather all Fritzes, Hanses whatever their kraut name is, send em to showers and then fire up the ovens.

Bavarians are barely German anyhow

>The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, about equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000. [...]

>Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as the sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

>Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact."

>we supported

as usual polacks licked someone's ass and got nothing in return

nice friendship

>Israel don't give a fuck anymore

you're retarded

That's the right idea, although mere sterilization is still way too kind for these monsters.

Every 20 years or so Germany should be carpet-bombed

>as usual polacks licked someone's ass and got nothing in return

why is this such a common pattern throughout Polish history?

I'm so glad you think this way. Also I think that most of Sup Forums users can be much representative to their countries. Or at least I hope so. I meet and talk with Germans all the time. Obviously I am aware every country has its fair share of idiots. Thankfully I have never met a mean German. We are more alike than others (and sometimes ourselves) think we are.

Polacks are cucks

Being nice is just kraut Taqiyya

Our own current guvernment is fucking us more than anyone else. German policy is not Poland oriented for sure but it's not like we do much to help the situation. Sorry but this is as it is.

>Didn't know that
Yes, as someone mentioned it before - Teutonic Order was more of an international corporation rather than an ethnic national state

Moreover battles between Polish and Teutonic knights were very civilised, there were praising together before battle, duels and common feasts.

+

Our relationships with Germans (means HRE) were good till the unification of Germany and thats because Prussian ethos (which was naturally against us) dominated new Germany.

Fun fact that the mirror of German past relationships with Poles is Bavarian attitude to Poles. North of Germany was always disapprovingly set to Poles.

>Yes, as someone mentioned it before - Teutonic Order was more of an international corporation rather than an ethnic national state
>Moreover battles between Polish and Teutonic knights were very civilised, there were praising together before battle, duels and common feasts.
?

Whenever a German thinks of Poland there are only two words in his mind:
MUH
CLAY

it is English Taqiyya

>I have no idea where name Slavs comes from but it sounds similar to Slave lol xd

See? I told you! It is us or them,

slavs = slaves

you = retard

>there were praising together before battle, duels and common feasts.

that's bullshit

>responding to Marcelek

being between two empires

>In the 7th century, the Frankish merchant Samo, who supported the Slavs fighting their Avar rulers
>Avar rulers

slav = slave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs

Connecting teutonic order directly with Germany is more or less XIX century propaganda. Not a bad propaganda though. We were strugling with German occupation back then so we invented a myth of defeating Germans in the battlefield. Later on Communist guvernmant strengthened that myth even more.Teutonic order was not Germany though. Historian Jan Gancewski estimate that ethnic germas were about 10 to 15 % of the Theutonic order knighs. Also we should all realize that back then there was no suck thing as a nation. There were only kingdoms and kings subjects. Even King Jagiello had german speaking mercenaries on our side... Nevertheless it was a great victory and it is a way better thing to remember and celebrate than all of those sad events that we are force to recall every year for some reason - like Warsaw uprising for exemple.

Germanics were used as slaves in Rome.

as bad as mudslims

And Slavs were used as slaves by Germanics. Really makes you think.