How can something be so useless and irrelevant, I mean how it is even possible????

How can something be so useless and irrelevant, I mean how it is even possible????

Other urls found in this thread:

sssscomic.com/?id=about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friends

united by our irrelevance and patheticness.

Nice

Who wants to be relevant?

Oy vey, Albanian negroes are back.

don't forget you have no culture.

You are right I need to create a thread about that too.

>tfw part of benelux
>tfw richer and more enlightened than scandis
>tfw more relevant than scandis
>tfw acutally have history
>tfw have cultural relevance
>tfw scientific relevance

nordic union to benelux is literally what mexico is to USA

>>tfw part of benelux
>>tfw richer and more enlightened than scandis
>>tfw more relevant than scandis
>>tfw acutally have history
>>tfw have cultural relevance
>>tfw scientific relevance
>nordic union to benelux is literally what mexico is to USA

You mean what Mexico is to Canada, right.

>tfw richer and more enlightened than scandis
Not per capita which is the only real way to compare

>tfw more relevant than scandis
Doesn't need to be good thing

>tfw acutally have history
>The Netherlands
>any history compared to us scandis

>tfw have cultural relevance
Yea, that's why everybody listen to scandinavian music and wear scandiavian designed clothes lmao

>tfw scientific relevance
We publish more scientific papers per capita

They where far richer than us for most of history, meanwhile we used to be one of the poorest countries in Europe. We really are niggers in denial.

Netherlands have a shorter history but they accomplished more in a hundred years than we did in a thousand.

Modern culture is shit, all our good architecture comes from the dutch .

The great scientific discoveries are all from the past and the Dutch contributed way more. Being slightly ahead now when there is barely any new discoveries being made doesn't matter.

>tfw Mohammed keeps advertising Scandinavia

thanks man

>Triggered Scandicucks keeps bumping my threads.

No problem

>useless
Wut? Our countries provide our citizens with the highest quality of life, which is all they're supposed to do. If that stops, the people will move. Having an emotional connection to them clouds the pragmatic mind.

Who gives a shit about the historical perspective? The present and the future are what matter, in that order.

Fucking meme, our quality of life isn't higher than the rest of the west.

Ok right now we are willingly letting ourselves get conquered by Islam.

Truly a great nation

>They where far richer than us for most of history
Yeah, and the richest man who ever lived was a muslim from Mali. What's your point?

That the Dutch are superior to Scandies, and appareantly the kingdom of Mali as well.

fuck off mohamed

You seem to be thinking a little backwards here. Mali is now inferior to Scandinavia in literally every way imaginable. Their king from 700 years ago is not relevant at all. Nor is the Dutch Empire, or all of the vast riches that it had and spent. History is like art. It has no significance or importance unless we living in the present give it any. Nobody can be superior to anyone else because of how great they used to be, only by what they are now.

And Sweden suck now and have always sucked in the past. What more evidence do you need to realise that Swedes are subhuman?

why do you care?

History is relevant because it tells a story. Stories motivate or frighten people which is basically two super important drivers for most people. Anyone disregarding that won't become an inspiring leader.

Christ man, how good do you honestly think the countries outside Scandinavia are? You seem to just be a pessimist.

I've always liked people from the region. Some the best natural wonders. Interesting literature.

For some color to this thread a map from a post apocalypse web comic.

>be albanian
>move to sweden
>complain
t. op

Most countries are terrible, Sweden especially so.

The only good countries I can think of are in eastern/southern Europe and maybe some in southeast asia and latinamerica.

>Be scandicuck
>Read the truth about how terrible your people are
>accuse him of being Albanian, Sandnigger or Slav.

Every time

Hey, this looks pretty good. What webcomic is that from?

Just give one example. Or just give your weird criteria for what traits make a nation great. Let me guess, a miserable, suffering populace?

A sense of right and wrong for example

Swedes think that degeneracy and sodomy are virtues.

Sweden wont survive for long

Another example are scientific or cultural achievments of which Sweden have very few.

t. muslim immigrant virgin /r9k/ neet

>Norwegian culture

This self hating swede again

sssscomic.com/?id=about

Enjoy!
I like the artists language tree, thinking about buying this as a poster.

Sweden could easily survive if it weren't for immigration. Degeneracy and sodomy alone don't crash a country.

Stop defaming Nordics

>Sweden could easily survive if it weren't for immigration

Well It have immigration, so it won't survive

Norway is not irrelenvant. It has oil!

Believe it or not, they still managed to stay irrelevant

Thank you my friend.

Sweden needs immigration because many swedes go for money or freedom or cultural pull of which neither exists in Sweden. We manage to keep some in by drugging them down with love to cute girls when they are young, but it's not enough.

I really don't undertand this argument. Other countries have taken, and to this day continue to take in larger numbers of foreigners, without collapsing. Not to mention that, even with having pretty high numbers of immigrants, the amount of naturalization is comparatively low, so we aren't getting many new citizens, just workers and consumers.

Don't bully nordic countries

Most of those countries are collapsing as well. Swedes are just exceptionally deluded.

Faggot

>""""swede""""

The eternal Swedes strikes again

DON'T BULLY ICELAND

>Your parents country is a warzone and massive shithole
>Apply for asylum in Sweden
>Realize you're a filthy refugee and the biggest strain on your adopted country so you develop an Identity crisis and this injures you
>Go on an anonymous image board to "trigger" and complain about the people who's nation you inhabit because your people couldn't handle their own

Albanian diaspora are pathetic desu

Good thing I am not Albanian then, but then I am Swedish which is just as bad.

""""""""""Swedish"""""""""""

Nobody is buying it.