Swedish anons, why do we always have to fight?

Swedish anons, why do we always have to fight?

I just want to be friends with you guys but every thread about Finno-Swedish relations ends up being a shit throwing contest between "mongols and sissy faggots". This happens in real life too.

I'd like for us to have a future where Swedes won't act like snobbish land lords every time they meet Finns and where Finns won't act bitter, lowly and annoyed every time somebody speaks Swedish or mentions our history

I like Finns and Finland.

I only act as a snobbish land lord in response to finns getting edgy about history.

this
i love finland and hope we can co-exist as independent nations

>Finno-Swedish relations ends up being a shit throwing contest between "mongols and sissy faggots".

Literally never happens, only Finns acting butthurt as shit and swedes not giving a crap. Swedes only give a shit about Danes and Norwegians. Our relationship is literally pic related.

I love you guys back. I think it's just this northern coldness and darkness that causes us to act irrationally and even hatefully towards each other from time to time. People in mid-europe could never understand

>only Finns acting butthurt as shit and swedes not giving a crap
like I said, many of you act very snobbish around Finns because you have some sort a superiority complex towards us for whatever reason. Meanwhile Finns act bitter and annoyed that throughout our history, we have been the ones to take most shit from Russia while you've thrived "behind us"

I think this is all ridiculous but I suppose people have to feel superior to others in their mind in order not to break their precious ego

it's just the poor uneducated finns hating on sweden because they couldn't pass a swedish test back in school

But we literally don't. We literally don't give a crap about finns. It's literally you having a little brother complex trying to justify it by laying the blame on us. Norway and Denmark are the only two nordic countries we give a thought about.

>spot the fenno-swede

y-you t-too

Finns are the best, and you are not autistic.
The rest of the world just don't get how to be polite to strangers

You literally just did

T. caj göran

perfect examples

>mfw

I actually admire Finland, as well as the Finnish language.

I wish there were stronger ties between our countries, considering our common history. We barely learn ANYTHING about Finland in school, and I think that's a big shame. I'd would be cool if we got to learn some basic Finnish in elementary school. I'd also love to see more Finnish programs on national television.

Voi ei, toivottavasti kotihurrilla ei mennyt liikaa tunteisiin :(

Finns have always been and will always be our brothers.

this

>why do we always have to fight?
because there is nothing good about swedish people

This. We care far, far more about Denmark than we do about Finland. When Denmark do something not so tolerant and progressive we call them nazis, for Finns we don't really care.
Finland is just winter war, mumin and getting drunk.

kinda sad considering how in here swedish is a mandatory school subject and history classes are all about sweden until 1809

>Finnish programs on national television.
You think you do but you dont.

I don't understand why you drink so much milk, but I'll support Finland, if needs be.

I practice milk enema. Gets me high.

This. Who actually likes those self-destructive cucks?

Hmm i dunno, they do amuse me sometimes.

I like Finland, Norway and Iceland, I hate the danes, fuck you denmark

är du från skåne

skåningar(brainwashed danes) loves danes because they can go there to buy cheap alcohol or work
Real swedes never forget though