How bad is American education?

>The United States is an extremely insular society; people don't know anything about the outside world. Students in colleges, that don't know where France is. You know, it's just, they don't know anything. Remarkably different from Europe and other countries.

Chomsky can't even hide his burger level here; like a true burger he uses the lowly, plebeian example of geography as a measure of knowledge, rather than things like cultural awareness or world politics, which is what's important to everyone else who already knows geography.

Burgers, listen up! This is a really important test for each and one of you (for your future in a toll booth) and I know you haven't had very much time to study for it before this post, so please answer carefully:

Where is France?
A. The Atlantic Ocean.
B. The Moon.
C. Western Europe.
D. Banana.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana.
independent.co.uk/news/education/schools/school-governors-tell-parents-mosque-visit-is-compulsory-after-guns-and-violence-fears-10217175.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How bad is American education?

>where's the BBC?

only answer: in OP's ass

butthurt Sup Forumsfag detected
still anally crippled about the entire MIT staff including Chomsky calling drumpf a megalomaniac idiot who has no idea what he's doing?

That one's not so bad. Just trying to interact with the kidz in a way they understand. More cringy than anything.

I used to carry around this very heavy Iron rod in my backpack in case an intruder came into my class.

Chomsky just thinks he is the only smart person ever to be born.

Well first of all France is a Latin country, and therefore not White so answer c.western europe is wrong.
However part of france is included in the "Blue Banana" a zone of economical exchanges en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana.

therefore the answer is D.Banana

Where's my nobel (you) prize.

Pas drĂ´le.

Seems credible to me, I see no reason to doubt the authenticity of this assignment

gott im himmel

>chink defending america

lol

>Mohammad al-Londoni trashing ebil imperialist America

literally no difference between chinks and mongols desu.

also not english

and here I thought that most of the US Americans are Sup Forums spillovers

See for yourself

What kind of autism do you need to make this image?

everytime I see this image I feel pretty bad for that somali girl in the student hat. She was in my class and was a sweet girl desu.

the same kind of autism that makes you sacrifice your foreskin just after birth.

I like american education threads

That one might actually get these gen Z kids to try to imagine what WWI might have been like in terms they understand.

But I didn't

of course paco

>Paco
Nope

The kind of autism to make baits in ylilauta.

what the fuck are you talking about

they should watch war documentaries and dramas if that's the purpose

>Yfw by the end of the century, British circumcision will be mandatory while in the US it'll be all but non-existent due to demographic changes

You will never get 99% of those kids to pay attention to anyhing for that long. The ones who can learn will probably do that on their own. As for the rest of them, all you can do is operate on their level and maybe trick them into learning a fact or two.

you're posting with an american flag.

ergo you're either a spic or a nig.

whatever you think paco.

is banana the right answer

Just chillin' with my bros eating maggoty bread and sippin cold tea,
#MustardGas

>also not english

We could have guessed paki.

The idea is nice, although using it with for a WW1 test it's a bit weird.

I people think that this is somehow fake or exaggerated for any reason I assure you it is 100% real.

I go to a fairly good school (in a red state no less) and on the 2nd floor of our main student union building a large playroom was made out of our student affairs office for the week following trumps election.

I actually shit you not when I say that 'people' with blue/pink/green hair were in there crying and playing around with a ball pit and shit.

>if i'm not english then clearly i'm not a paki either.

do keep up, paco

Anime posters need to be gassed

you shouldnt this garbage will be copied blindly by western euros. in 2 years we will have the same garbage here

Well you can't really blame him, you're both subhuman.

>says the amerijuan

Me on the left

not sure why you posted this picture if you wanted to mock americans. that pic is fucking awesome, wished we had that here when i was young, my mother goes shopping and i watch some local indie shitters botch wwe moves.fantastic.

you would think at least boys would find some natural interest in such depictions of war, but idk kids

I did, these days you'd prolly get diagnosed as a nazi school shooter tho.

> Good thing I'm done with studies... I would smash the face of anyone I see entering in those safe spaces.

>including Chomsky calling drumpf a megalomaniac idiot

The opinions of a senile 83 year old communist matter how now?

Chomsky is the ultimate pretentious academic who has never lived in the real world, had to worry about paying his bills, or been laid off from his job, and thinks people who work for a living are superstitious reactionary peasants who need a small, disciplined Leninist party elite to lead them.

/thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

prove him wrong

independent.co.uk/news/education/schools/school-governors-tell-parents-mosque-visit-is-compulsory-after-guns-and-violence-fears-10217175.html

Trick question
Western Europe IS a banana.

it's funny how america has the best universities in the world while still having schools that teach creationism & other meme stuff

also 99% of burgers are literal retards lamao

Man, I just don't know.

Swedish education is worse.

We beat you in mathematics, reading and science. have some PISA 2012 scores.

I'm guessing it's all the somali cum replacing cerebrospinal fluid in your head.

>yuropeen countries know where other yuropeen countries are
Really makes me think.

D. Banana

Europeans do not like this picture

WE
"YOU"

>burgers are defending this
when a funny banter turns into bitter reality

How's Moscow Sven Mywifesson?

(((Chomsky)))

Chomsky can't even hide his burger level here; like a true burger he uses the lowly, plebeian example of geography as a measure of knowledge, rather than things like cultural awareness or world politics, which is what's important to everyone else who already knows geography.

He doesn't. He uses the lack of geographic knowledge to indicate stupidity, he doesn't use geographic kbwolegde to indicate intelligence.

Chomsky, is neither senile nor a communist.

He grew up to lower middle class parents in the Great Depression, simply by that fact he has experienced more hardship than the average American millenial student.

"He's never experienced the real world" is not a real argument.

>DEDICATED SWEDISH BANTER
>ADRESSED TO RUSSIAN
>AMERICAN EDUCATION

this can't be real, right?

I didn't do any homework or study in middle school or high school and I never had to repeat any grades.

>The United States is an extremely insular society; people don't know anything about the outside world.
What countries are we actually more insular than? Actual studies now, not semi-philosophical prattle.

Wowe, you're just above a country invaded by mudskins, congratz. so good. worship burger. Now answer the question; where IS France? This WILL be on the final exam!

I guess you're right

damn

you're illustrating the point, you wouldn't know how insular you are but everyone else knows, idk why anyone would study such a thing but you go find some studies, nobody else needs to see them, we already know

Way to avoid the question

This is why Americans see Europeans as backwards idiots

We have a shitton of spics and niggers my somali friend.

Swecucks are dumb as fuck.

>Russian education

good joke

wtf, most countries aren't below 60% literacy? are you daft mate?

backwards, that's funny. you're like 15 years behind us culturally dude, ofc you wouldn't know, but I'm telling you stop imagining things about people you have no idea about.

why do you keep lowering the bar in schools lol

>you're illustrating the point, you wouldn't know how insular you are but everyone else knows
Everyone else "knows" about this problem, because they know about the US, except what evidence do you have that they know more about other countries of the world than Americans do?

I love it, when some mainstream page on facebook posts a video of that american fat lady, who is in Finland :DDD and observes their developed educational system. Eventually horde of comment coming from americans appears like "why cant we have it like thaat" "wow finland must be really very progressive, we still lack something" "i cant understand why democrats cant do something with that >:("

>but I'm telling you stop imagining things about people you have no idea about

The irony in this post tho

>why do we keep lowering the bar

That's sweden to accomdate all the shitskins. We haven't changed ours in a while now.

Is this the new anthem?

>15 years behind us culturally

>facebook
you have to go back

C, western europe
Final answer

Posters on Sup Forums are a living proof that learning a foreign language doesn't make people smarter.

This is the reason we get school shootings.

Never heard of it before desu.

Having studied, lived, and worked around the world and interacted with many foreigners, I can tell you that this is absolute bullshit. People around the world are generally equally as stupid as Americans if not more so. Asian education promoted rote memorization, but zero critical thinking skills and Euro education focuses or arts and literature to the detriment of everything else, for example. Also, Chomsky is a pseudo-intellectual dickhead. Ignore everything he says.

amen to that. you can observe zero critical thinking skills on Sup Forums as well. people are full of stupid stereotypes about each other. close to 100% of all posters here are complete morons but amazingly they can speak english so well and that's what threw me off at first. but apparently, like you said, it is just rote memorization which has nothing to do with being smart.

/thread
/Sup Forums

Building and promoting an insular society was a smart move by the US establishment.

It enables nationalism, worship of 'national values', blind patriotism, all this views and attitudes that culture-shock non-americans, and you can basically sell the populace the idea that America is best. The best and only. Moreover, America is the world.

It's a bit like that in Russia too.

Being impermeable to the outside world is probably the only way to keep such a large and diverse population in line and, at the same time maintain an hegemonic position.

The problem, big fucking problem, will arise when that's no longer the case and this insularity becomes unsustainable. When Cletus and lads from South Carolina meets the world as a citizen of just another country.

Woah.

i'm not gonna read any of those posts because I don't need to get angry at something I can't change right before I go to sleep

American education is fucking broken, it doesn't serve educating americans but controlling them through propaganda and understatements

Pic related is the demographics of where I teach at(6th grade math)
I'd consider a great deal of these students unfit for actual school, but we must pass most of them anyway or we're racist/stuck with them.

You don't even know anything about American education.