Apologise

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=gi argentina black&tbm=isch#tbm=isch&q=argentina white meme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apology elephantman gypsie boy

thank you based rat king

Thank you based fetal alcohol syndrome man

Dobby is a free elf

I never doubted. I guess what I mean to say is that I always rated him.

he's the key to Argentina's success

I always said that i would rather have masche and dimaria in my NT instead of missi the choker.

They played like shit yesterday, no cohesion at all and everyone was pointing it out after the first half
You casuals are cancer

What the hell are you talking about beaner? they dominated and exploited the ass sniffing indians weaknesses all match.

>implying anyone ever doubted di maria

>beaner
If I'm a beaner so are you, senpai
>can't do anything up front until Banega came in
>dominated
They were lucky shitle were too shit to convert their chances

t. chicano who started watching football yesterday

>implying I have Mexican anything
>some african faggot who clearly doesnt know what he's on about
Congolombia pls

>If I'm a beaner so are you, senpai
Do you even udnerstand what beaner means, beaner?

>They were lucky shitle were too shit to convert their chances
So they were shit, beaner.

I apologize for fucking your grandma in her deathbead. She was kind of limp when I was fucking her, so I guess she didn't feel much.

I'm sorry gains goblin

I feel with Messi on the field the whole squad has to adapt to him playing, and that creates pressure for his own team.
Having to constantly pass to Messi, expecting magic, just to have him pass it back. Messi in the NT doesn't get the same service in Barca, and I feel he is trying to have them play like Barca when on the field. While off, they play like a circus and it works.

>strikers couldn't play well until offensive mildfielders associated the game with them

i hope you enjoyed your first fotball match juanelo

Yes, it is used to talk about Mexicans, and Chicano applies to the offspring of Mexicans in the US
Read a book, shit skin

U R GAY!!.. not a single drop of "indian" blood!, purest white genes in south america!...

get off this board nigger

So its logical that im a mexican and not you?
Your mental gymnastics surprise me.

Yeah, the founders did a good job in eliminating the native population completely, there is even a memorial for the last ones alive, very kek worthy.
Unlike you chile, that are sadly infested with them.

I'm not Mexican and I never called you Mexican, unless you genuinely believe urugayans aren't shit skins
Are you white? lmao spic delusion

If you said so... but looks like they forgot to eliminate quite a few.....

at first they expected him to play as offensive midfielder, creating windows for their partners to score, our nÂș10 shirt is reserved for the most skilled player on field here
even if we put him in his usual position as striker, we dont have an "enganche" who have chemistry with Messi thus wasting his potential

Oops my bad, thats a "negroid"... here is a pure white blood perhaps...

they killed almost all indians, but left the nigger slaves alive
classic botijas

Suarez, Godin, Cavani all true pure white KEK

FUCK

here. this was meant as a troll because i literally thought op pic was herrera

JUST

Blacks are not native m8, and they are just 4.6% of the population wich is just 150k (aprox) you have aprox 40% mestizo and 8% "indian" wich is A FUCKING LOT consider the size of your population, i saw it for my self when i went to vina del mar, manlets were everywhere, fucking sapos n' shit.

I don't see the point in denying it when statistics show the clear picture.

Angel Di Maria's game by numbers:

0% shot accuracy
0% take-ons completed
0% crosses completed
0 key passes
60% pass accuracy.

yeah anyone who watched saw he was le speedy headless mong

Im not denying, i always asume that Chile is a "mestizo" country... and there is nothing wrong with that!, it's like every country in South America, the funny thing, its people like you talking bullshit about "white country in south america" Its the same in every country, Peru, Argentina, Chile, etc... manlets and fucking sapos everywhere...
Canelones "white genes" pic related

If he played the world cup final they would have won easy, just like they scored 4 against Germany in September

By the way... this is so dumb...
better talk about this shitty cup...

No one was talking to you and you got all upset posting pictures of negros you like to stick your finger into, so you seem to have some issue, the fact is that i can walk 10 blocks in any direction and only see white people, nitpicking a picture of "Uruguayan rednecks" proves nothing.

yeah like all those black players you have in your NT

Like Suarez, godin, cavani, caceres etc etc?
>urgay
>white
lol

Not really, Rolan is garbage, Hernandez too, the only good ones are the mestizos Pato Sanchez and El Chacha.
I just want Laxalt to be given a real opportunity, the boy is a savage.

Sorry mr Maria

holy shit cut this now
youre the one who bring the race discussion at this thread, stop being mad for getting called

Im not upset at all, ive proven all my points with real data and proper arguments.
What makes you so upset? do you deny your negroness too?

Isn't suarez part black? Didn't he say his grandmother has some black in her?

again lad, youre the one who bring the race shit to the thread

I didn't know you were so upset about your own blackness that you would create an image with macro to express your anger, is it really that bad?

google.com/search?q=gi argentina black&tbm=isch#tbm=isch&q=argentina white meme