Sum up your capital city in one picture

Sum up your capital city in one picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JjtR9oJlLQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaAwSaMYDyU
youtube.com/watch?v=1-JABwmM50U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish i was in the middle of that just to unleash an epic fart with an evil smell causing jews to think hitler has returned and an earth shattering vibration that starts the tsunami that sinks japan

That's basically how New York is.

How about a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JjtR9oJlLQ

This also sum up Paris

kek at the rabbi in the corner

"it worked"

It's not a meme at all, whites are now the minority in their own countries.

Weird, I would have thought Washington would have been rich AF due to all the important people, lobbyists and all the embassies and stuff.

We don't have an interesting capital like European countries. There is zero reason to be in Ottawa unless you work for the government, and those people drive to Montreal on weekends whenever they can.

das right, i'm wid da whyte womimz

Georgetown, DC is great

DC is a huge city and it has both the best and worst of Murrica. I think it has gotten better since I was last there and they got rid of the ghettos that were near the main part of DC where all of the important shit is, but there are still a lot of niggers and no-go areas in that city.

this, having grown up here is hell on wheels

america is just a fucking shithole in general. every big city is a fucking warzone.

Let's not forget the Berlin minaret.

rom is in toronto, toronto is not canada

nice b8

WE WUZ EMPERORS, POPES AND SHIT

Unlike in Europe, most people i the US don't live in big concrete shitholes.

90% of all homicides in US cities are literally limited to 1-2 city blocks.

Fucking ignorant ass Europeans

All I know is what it should be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaAwSaMYDyU

ebin

What part of Central Anatolia is this picture from?

what's up with the sunglasses and all in the Netherlands

we have a lot in common

>nigger in central anatolia

Won't exist in 20 years because it's built on a a massive fault line :DDDDD

Then you were clueless. Because all the politicians (aside from the local city-officials and the President) have residences in their own states and just stay at hotels when they're in town. Lobbyist can meet up bigger and more important cities to discuss matters and just keep in contract with politicians on whatever day is in session. Embassies have their own housing and guards for their staffs.

why is it in English?

t. muhammad al-faisal ibn Abu al-bashir

Part of it is yet most of it isn't. Our politicians can't even clean up their own backyard. Washington DC is actually quite expensive; it is the fourth most expensive city to rent in. The embassies are all in DC, but plenty of lobbyists and politicians also live in Virginia and Maryland. They also must go back to their home states for a period of time, but I am not sure how strict this is. A lot of the older politicians can afford to live in the very expensive parts of DC or Virginia. Many of the younger politicians such as Freshmen Congressmen will board together or even live in their offices. Last year even Ryan used to live in his office, I don't know if he still does especially considering he is making considerably more money as Speaker. I find it humorous that so many Congressmen live in their offices; it's like public housing for the rich

>It's not hell, it's London

No that's only the white neighborhoods.

someone let that lad know there's a sniper on him

kek
cant believe he stayed in the game as long as he did
he's also a weeb btw

Dumb bogans pick an American to build a boring as fuck city in the middle of nowhere.

Totally this.

The room reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=1-JABwmM50U

Why did the bongs let it slip away

Disgusting

Hmmm.