How does many costs the treatement for orthodontics in your country ?

How does many costs the treatement for orthodontics in your country ?

Before 16 yo braces are free

After depends the régions. About 800 euros per semester

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwznbw2IqQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$5000

In total or semester ?

in total. also thats just,how much mine cost, its probably different for others

But it's not free for teens below 16 in USA ?

no

Free.

Most dental insurance plans will cover in-part or totally the cost of braces for minors.

So if a kid has shit teeth and no money, he will have shit teeth during High School

>tfw had braces
>didn't wear my retainer because I was a piece of shit
>now my teeth are back to shit

FUCk

>Orthodontic treatment is available free on the NHS for under-18s who need it. Treatment is also available on the NHS at the standard charge for complex dental treatment (just under £219) for adults who need it. However, adults who want orthodontic treatment to fix minor cosmetic problems aren't eligible for NHS treatment.

>Private treatment is widely available but expensive. The British Orthodontic Society says fees vary, but are usually around £2,000 to £2,500. However, they can be much higher. One advantage of private treatment is you have a wider choice of braces, including clear or invisible ones.

Depends I guess

1700euro to 15000euro (some invisible braces for celebritiesà

Yes

>t. poorfag kid who never got braces

Do you worn your elastics ?

elastics had nothing to do with it, they only said I needed to wear them before the treatment or somerthing

more than a fairly nice used car

My parents payed about 3000 us dollars for mine.

I hope you fucked in the ass your orthodontist

Pretty good job, it goes from $700 to $1000 the whole treatment. There are some places where you can get free them for free if you are poor as fuck.

>get my braces off at 15 after two years
>wear my retainer
>get mjorly depressed summer after. never do anything incl./ wear retainer. almost killed myself multiple times
>got litle bit better and better
>just forgot to wear retainer for a year after that
>teeth are now pernamently fucked for the rest of my life

I paid by insurance

I got mine for free, but I was around 10-12. I think they are free for everyone though. Having good teeth should be a human right, it literally saved me from being a 2/10 to a 7/10

What about meth users ?

my sister had to pay them 5000 euros.

The Nordic model is called the universal model for a reason

Used to be free up until I turned 21. It's 20 quids per appointment and I get one every six months because my teeth are p. well maintained.

What ? My orthodontist was a sexy milf. I wanked on her at least 1000 times

I already spent more than 60k reais. I underwent two surgeries and used three diferents kinds of braces at the same time. I believe I'm going finish the treatment in the next year.

Dentistry is only free for children, i.e.

>Ronaldinho teeth

hahaha hahahaha

partially, like 50%.
our dental insurance covers preventive at 100%, minor stuff 70%-80% and major treatment at 50%

>How does many costs the treatement for orthodontics in your country ?

I had braces twice, 12-14 and then again 17-19, both times my mom's insurance covered it pretty much in full.

Didn't cover the implants afterwards though, those were expensive. Also the crowns were only partially covered.

>should be a human right,
hmm, more like a privilege. it is cosmetics not a life threatening condition.

What did he mean by this ?

he is being an ass.

Yo bro, your ortho removed teeth ? Shit teeth or the guy/girl was a charlatan ?

congenitally missing, not removed.

Silicon boobs should be a human right too.
It would have propelled many girls to 7/10 and higher. And bunda. Big bunda surgery should be free in Brazil since it is a national treasure.

>two Americans defending their Free Market God and His holy invisible hand

Nah, it is not "our" free market, it is your dream world.

>Dream

Aerosmith Dream On

Timée looon i' miror vlear on the pzsy in hone oh wine likfm watgt joy
I.no.you kno

Dream a on dream a on dream a on dream a on DREAM À ON DREAM À ON DREAM ON AAAAAAAAHHHH

Idk my parents are dentists I got mine for free

>tfw 20 y/o and wearing braces

J U S T

>turn 6
>dad gets super good job in the US
>move there
>have teeth pulled out at 7 to make room for orthodontic work
>turn 9
>have something on my top jaw that makes it wider
>have something on my bottom one that pushes it back
>teeth end up pretty good but they want to put braces in
>come back to the UK
>get told that my teeth are too good for NHS treatment so my parents would have to pay

eh, my teeth are pretty good considering I've never had braces

>parents dentists
>20 yo weating braces

it was completely free of charge. Had it for almost 3 years.

Its better to be cucks paying for other peoples children schools, gypsies housing and healthcare, etc etc, with half of our salary

>all these genetic losers who needed braces

lmao at your life

Don't know. I'm insured.

It's not about genetic fucking piece of shit son of a bitch bastard asshole fucker.

If the kid sucks his thumbs, his teeth will be fucked. It's mechanics

Something around $1000 for me right now.
Could never get them as a kid because insurance doesn't cover them, and I'm still dirt poor going through college, so I am doomed to carry my crooked ass teeth.

Become a dealer bro.

Pardon me then

>all those retarded loser who fucked up their own teeth

lmao at your life

how the fuck do so many countries get them for free?

i never got them because my family had no insurance (dad had a small business) and the government doesn't help with braces

I'm too straight laced to ever do something like that.
Despite living in what amounts to the ghetto in my town, I never figured out where people got drugs from in HS.
I'll probably just get the clear braces one day when I can afford it.

Europe has free healtcare, that's why

The Netherlands has mandatory insurance. But the insurance providers compete with extras.
After the first 360 euros a year all required health care and medicine are covered.

Dentistry falls outside of this. Your insurance always covers a certain amount, but depending on your insurance a higher amount gets covered.
For me normal dentistry is covered up to 750 euros a year. And special dentistry like crowns, bridges, implants and prosthetics are covered for an additional 1500 a year.
But dentistry cannot be super expensive because their are legal limits to how much they can ask. There are maximum price limits how much dentists can ask.

Pulling a tooth for example cannot be more expensive than 39 euros. A one sided filling cannot be more expensive than 22 euros or 42 euros depending on the material.

Sedation cannot be more expensive than 13 euros.

we have """free""" healthcare too

but it doesn't cover dental work

fuck. canada needs a system like this

Thousands. I think mine cost 9000$ all together. And I believe orthodontists are corrupt here. They say you only need 1 or 2 years of treatment, and for me it turned into 5 years. Thankfully my father has a good government job that paid for most of my treatment. It's all bullshit though.

>free healtcare
>do they actually believe that?

T. Slav

No, parents couldn't afford that shit. Barely ever went to the dentist to begin with. All my siblings have straight teeth mine got fucked, sucks desu. They all got nice coloured eyes too while i got shit brown hazel. Feels bad. At least my teeth are only aesthetically bad, in terms of health they are fine and i have never had any cavities or anything.

Nothing at all, it's free here. This procedure is included in the mandatory medical insurance.

>$3000
>$5000
>$9000

What the actual fuck, America?!

yeah i dont know why they didnt put me on them earlier

$6000

My parents never corrected my overbite. So I've been trying to save up to get them, I'm 21 too so it's really late

>all these british tier teethfags

How fucking hard is to brush and floss?

>Be Sup Forums
>Thinks health care is communist.
>Worship's Putin.
>Russia has health care.

Lmao at all of you with shifty teeth.

>need a new retainer, no insurance
>$600

had braces and my teeth look pretty good but gave me a bit of an overbite when i clench my teeth

it costs tons of money, but luckily I'm near Croatia

trust me man it's never too late to get braces

It's free, no matter of age. But when you are old (maybe above 30 or older) the doctor can say that it doesn't make sense anymore and your insurance wouldn't cover it.

it does make sense to put braces if you're older than 30 though

tell this the doctor

But it takes alot of time to correct it. And when you are young the chances are higher that your teeth wont go back into their old position. They will do it only if it's a an issue for your health later on, or you have to pay it for yourself. If you are young you can go there no matter what and they will correct any tiny bit.

I wish I had your teeths

>russian mandatory healthcare
youtube.com/watch?v=nwznbw2IqQM